Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Hot -1 Cold 0 Volatile 1 Dark 1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 1/5 | Conditions: Desperate for Attention, Blamed, Callous, Shadowed

"Well look at the big balls on Jess over here!" I remark, actually a little proud of her. Not that I wasn't out to ruin her life still, but it was nice to see she wasn't a total pushover. Actually kinda expected her to start crying about having been an alcoholic before since she'd had three beers one weekend, so I think I have her pegged wrong. Grabbing a couple spares for people, I shut the fridge and rejoin the group in my living room. Still nothing on Netflix, but otherwise the room's solid - places always look cooler the more people you have there.

Walking back towards everyone else, I sit down by Anna (who needs to put something on the loving TV, drat) while Nyx talks about us leaving and going to see the movies. I'd... prefer that didn't happen. I'm sure RUL agrees with me. Hey RUL, help me out here. Got a plan.

"So Jess, like, about earlier..." I look up at her, charging directly at the elephant in the room, clearly loving it. "Wanted to make it up to you!" And that's absolutely correct. Just, you know, probably not the way she's interpreting it. I offer Nyx a grin too. Getting up from the beanbag, I motion for her to follow me to my drug cabinet. RUL does a pretty good job of keeping it stocked, but I'm calling in a favor.

"So Jess..." Putting a hand on her shoulder, I use the other to unlock the cabinet, open it up, and gently caress even I'm impressed! It's like the finest collection of drugs imaginable - you name it, I temporarily have it - and it's totally awe-inspiring. "Anything you want, take it. It's yours. Something for Nyx too. Lets all have some fun, alright?"

Giving RUL 1 String on Sarah in order to activate Bargain: Elsewhile Power. With that, using The Wyrm's The Bait.

(The Bait)
You have a collection of drugs. When you show it to someone, they inevitably find something they fancy. They will mark experience when it becomes theirs and is no longer yours. Also, choose one: they see something someone else would like, and when you show that someone the something, carry one forward against them; the time has flown by and it's hours later than you thought.

Rauri fucked around with this message at 03:14 on May 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe

Hot +2, Cold -1, Volatile +1, Dark -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 5/5 | Conditions:

Ok that was a pretty serious collection of poo poo, right there. Go figure Sarah would have this much, but uh...hey, takes all kinds I guess. "Wow." I said. "Think this might even rival yours babe." I squeeze Nyx's waist...ok her thigh. "You okay with getting a little hosed up?" Stupid question, it was Nyx. But I don't know, maybe she really did want to go to the movies? Nevertheless, my eyes drifted to the baggie of mushrooms sitting on the shelf.

Shrooms were great, not habit forming, and led to all sorts of fun things so long as you were in the right mindset. And well, with the weed and the beer I felt pretty chill, and still a bit turned on from earlier, so that would be the right mindset for some magic mushrooms.

"Babe," I say to Sarah, and point at the baggy. "You let me at that poo poo and I will give you one hell of a good time later, I guarantee you." I giggle. Yeah Sarah was a bitch mostly, but right now I felt too loving good to care and here was a chance to feel even better. So yeah, let's give everybody what they want today. Cool? Cool. I nab the baggie and jiggle it in front of Nyx. "You wanna share with me? This is way too much for me to do all by myself."

I will take the Bait and grab some shrooms. That'll mark me my 5th exp. Taking a queue from megane's suggestion in the thread, I'm going to pick up "Catch of the Day" from the Selkie skin as my advance.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Hot +2, Cold -1, Volatile -1, Dark +1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 1/5 | Conditions: Liar, Heartless, Damned

"Aw, the one time I'm being good." I giggle as I quickly drink down the rest of my stupid hard lemonade, just as Jess hops up and goes to run for some shrooms. Eh, why not they looked pretty good, and I didn't even know what was playing in theaters anyways. So you know what gently caress it, my hand reached out and grabbed Jess, pulling her down into my lap as she tried to tease me with the bag of shrooms, "Oh yeah, like you even need to ask if I wanna share some poo poo with you, stupid." I grinned as I gave her a kiss, looking over to Sarah with a smile still, "Paying me back for last time I provided, eh?" I couldn't help but smile, and pat at the couch next to me.

Hey, I came over expecting a threesome, and I wasn't going to get distracted by that even if the drugs were really tempting. Now I'd just have a threesome and a hopefully good trip, maybe even at the same exact time.

I will eat your bait!

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Hot -1 Cold 1 Volatile -1 Dark 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience 4/5 | Conditions

I pull Max out the door, and am instantly soaked to the skin. Oh right; rain. But where before I had my jacket, now I just have Max's thin little tank top. I'm instantly soaked to the skin. I duck beneath the awning of a CVS to get out of the rain and look at Max--me. It's so weird. And she hasn't really said anything since I told her I was a ghost, although she doesn't look horrified to be near me, so maybe that's okay? No, it's probably never okay. I look at Max, and she looks like a living version of me; a version I'm not. All of a sudden, I feel a cold that has nothing to do with the rain, and start to shiver.

To cover it I take out my phone and text Alister, as promised:

quote:

Me & Max got away and R round back. U OK?

I look at Max, then look away. "Um. We should probably find somewhere to change. Seeing you like that makes me feel... sad." I shiver. "And you probably want your shirt back." I look down at it. "Or maybe a dry one."

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Hot -1, Cold +1, Volatile -1, Dark +2
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 4/5 | Conditions: Gay, Friendly, Drained

Well, poo poo. I want to meet back up with Alex and Max, but everyone knows better to cross Langdon. Especially when there's no one around to see what happens. Last kid who did spent a week in the hospital. I think the poor girl still walks with a limp.

Anyway, Langdon's already got a good, firm grip on my arm, so I know I don't have a chance of wiggling out. So, I just nod and don't put up a fight.

At least I feel my phone buzz to let me know that Alex and Max got away. It's cold comfort, though, especially since I won't be able to message back for a while.

Hold steady: 2d6+1 5

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe

Hot +2, Cold -1, Volatile +1, Dark -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience: 0/5 | Conditions:

I kiss Nyx back sweetly and break off a piece of mushroom with my teeth, offering half to Nyx via mouth-to-mouth. This sort of situation, it didn't look like the movies were going to happen, so...might as well be enticing so long as I was getting wasted.

Once she took her pro-offered part, I chewed down mine and snagged some of her lemonade (my beer was on the other side of the room and shrooms, despite being fun, tasted loving nasty) to wash it down with.

Rolling to turn on Nyx here

2d6=1, 4 so equals a 7 which means Nyx can choose a string, a promise, or to give herself.

Then I beckoned Sarah over with a finger. "Well c'mere already." I said. "We doing this or what?" I gave her what I hoped to be an enticing smile, and a wink. She had a bunch of people here so I could understand wanting to stay in, but conversation wasn't exactly the thing on my mind. Or Nyx's probably.

LifeGetsWorser fucked around with this message at 22:57 on May 22, 2015

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

Hot +2 Cold +1 Volatile -1 Dark -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 3/5. Conditions:
Outfits: Crazy Fae Raver Outfit (Nyx) Jess' Rich Lady Tacky Clothes
Currently Wearing : Alex's Grunge Jacket and Nirvana Shirt

"poo poo, poo poo, poo poo!" Cold! Cold rain, on my face! AGAIN! This day has entirely too much rain for a school day, let me tell you. If I'm going to be running around down, it needs to be sunnier... But that's not the point! The point is ... That Alister's gone, poo poo. That... is going to be a problem, innit? He's gone and Alex is probably going to be worried about that.. and we owe him one. He better not have gotten arrested or something.

Alex is right, though. We need to find somewhere to get dry, to change.And she's looking at me weird... Ah, we probably need to talk more. I'm still not even sure that what she told me has quite sunken in... A ghost? That's... A thing, but I don't know why she would lie about it. IT's... kind of a depressing story just to tell, you know?

"Yeah, yeah." I say to Alex, offering her a hand. "There's got to be somewhere that sells clothes around, right? I've got like twenty bucks left, I can buy myself a jacket... Here." I slipped off Alex's jacket, handing it to her. "I've been soaked today already, you haven't. And it's your jacket, anyways. Ah, Mind if I borrow your shirt until I can get a new one, though?"

Don't wanna change out in the wet, after all.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Harm 0/4 | Experience 1/5 | Conditions: Desperate for Attention, Blamed, Callous, Shadowed

Grabbing a few different strains of weed I'd never tried out of this temporary treasure trove to go along with our trip, I give Anna, Nathan, and Erik a look that says Well you guys want anything or not before following Jess and Nyx to the shroom bag. Pulling out my scale so people would have some idea of how much they were taking (in case they cared, I was just going to eyeball some myself) I start popping down mine dry, gross and gritty tasting though they are. Pretty much unavoidable with shrooms.

"Ughh, should've just made a pizza and thrown these on top. Mixing 'em in with Orange juice works too." While Nyx and Jess are getting all handsy, I'm switching the TV and speakers from Netflix to playing a trip-mix I'd arranged one day when I'd been bored. Gotta start setting the mood for things to come.

"Anna, you should totally at least grab something cool outta there." Even if you don't want to get involved in this remains unsaid. That'd somehow spoil things between us I think, and I'd rather that not happen. The smile she gets is genuine.

Now it's time to address all my little devil-druggies. My house, my drugs, my rules. "And like, these things take about an hour or so to start really kicking in. So like, make your call's now, and the bathroom's there. Not a good idea to wait till later." This is mostly for Nathan and Anna's benefit - not sure how often they've tripped before. "Because..."

I drop down into the Nyx / Jess pile, worming my way and in (while doing some indiscriminate grabbing and groping) and add "'Cuz things are gonna get weird soon..."

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

Hot -1, Cold 1, Volatile -1, Dark 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience 4/5 | Conditions: Stalker

Sarah's Netflix has... a lot more movies than normal. Guess being that thing's slave servant has some perks. The apartment, the drugs... did they just come with the job? Or did she have to earn them somehow? I can tell Hugo's about to answer, but I'm not listening. I don't want to think about this now. Sarah sits down next to me and relieves me of entertainment duty. Seems the cabinet of curiosities has been opened. Nyx, Jess and Sarah are all chowing down on shrooms already. I've never tried them before - I'm honestly not that much of a drugs person. But, hell, what have I got to lose? Maybe it'll make Hugo shut up. Or freak out. God knows booze and weed don't do anything except make him self-righteous. So I grab what looks like a safe amount if I take less than Sarah, that's safe, right? off the scales. It tastes pretty drat grim.

Marking experience for taking the Bait. I'll edit in the advance later.

I take off my jacket and leave it safely to one side. I feel oddly vulnerable without my phone and headphones, and oddly exposed even though I'm just wearing leggings and a t-shirt. Deep breath. I take a second to survey the scene. Erik and Nathan don't seem to have made their mind up yet about all this. The other three are already tangled up on the couch. I... gently caress. Now what? I don't know if I'm ready to jump into that just yet. So should I just sit back and let the magic happen? gently caress. What does Sarah want?

I perch on the end of the couch and aim my voice at the mess. "Hey Sarah, this why you called me over? To show me all the fun you've been having? I know you like an audience." I do my best evil grin. I'm not serious...am I? "I'm getting some mixed messages here..."

Turn On Sarah
(11:38:30 PM) Gato: !r 2d6-1
(11:38:31 PM) Krysmbot: Gato, 7-1 = 6
**Tagging Desperate for Attention to take it up to 7. She can choose to give me a string, promise me something she thinks I want, or give herself to me.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Hot -1 Cold 1 Volatile -1 Dark 2
Harm 0/4 | Experience 4/5 | Conditions

"Oh, thanks," I tell Max as she hands over the jacket. I start to tell her to keep it -- she'll get cold faster than I will -- but I feel kind of lost without it. "And, uh, keep the shirt, until you get another, sure. Can't walk around... half-naked..." I mumble. Not that I wouldn't like it.

I cough. "Anyway, there's an outlet store one street down," I tell her. "I know a guy that works there, although he should still be in school. We can change in there." I take her hand and we run through splashing raindrops to get there. Inside, the clerk gives us a distrustful look, like we're going to steal something. Everyone else in the store also does a double take, and I don't understand until I remember; twins.

"So, uh, did you have any plans for the day?" I ask as she browses, occasionally checking my phone. Alister hasn't texted back yet. Did he get my message? Did I do something wrong? I'm not totally sure I know how to use it yet. "I know Jess said something earlier about going to a movie..."

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Hot 0, Cold 0, Volatile 1, Forgiveness: -1, Trespass: 1
Harm 1/4 | Experience: 3/5 | Conditions: drained, shadowed, delusional

It is sad and slightly disgusting to watch these people pollute their minds like this. God gave them his very spirit, and this is what they do with it? Why couldn't I have been given their love, their gifts? I would certainly not waste them on drugs. It feels almost spiteful on the part of the lord, after all the time and energy I have spent in his service, and now I'm starting to feel spiteful too. I am better than this. Above it. I continue smoking a little bit so I don't completely ruin my chances at discovering more here, but I will take none of whatever substances Sarah has stashed here. Where did she even get all of it? And if things get out of hand, I'll be relatively sharp, ready to protect everyone from themselves.

“No, but thank you,” I tell Sarah through a forced smile. “I'm good with what I have.”

And you should be too, you ingrates. My divine grace is not at the level it once was, but hopefully my body language will make up the difference in getting them to stop and think about their actions. Especially Sarah.

Rolling to shut Sarah and her wicked ways down.
Klingon> !roll 2d6
<Krysmbot> Klingon, 8 = 8
We lose a string against each other.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

Hot +2 Cold +1 Volatile -1 Dark -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 3/5. Conditions:
Outfits: Crazy Fae Raver Outfit (Nyx) Jess' Rich Lady Tacky Clothes
Currently Wearing : Max's Generic New Clothes

"It won't take long..." I quickly got to finding a shirt (and rain jacket) to wear, making sure to base it on my sizes, not Alex's- poo poo, I'd have to find a good way to change, though I might be able to just do it in the bathroom and hope no one realizes that the girl who comes out of the bathroom never walked in... Ah, whatever. I'll make it work. "Ah, I didn't really have any plans... I could go see a movie, I guess. Not sure where they are right now, though.. .Honestly, we should probably go bust Alister out. We kiiinda owe him one, and I'm sure he wants to hear the rest of our stories..." I finally pick out a jacket, pay for it, and slip into the bathroom... Coming out as myself, with Alex's T-shirt in my hand. I hand it to her, then nod...

"Whatever you want to do, really... Um... I'd kind of like to hear more of your story either way, honestly, though we'd have to find somewhere private to do it." ... It's still just so... A ghost? I mean... Wow. I really want to know how that happened, but... I might be prying too much. Whatever she's comfortable telling, I want to hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

What am I supposed to tell Anna? That I'm doing this for the devil? That I'd rather her not get mixed up in it? Do that, and I'll gently caress over what RUL wants. I have a mission here. It takes me a half second to deliberate it, but it looks like Anna's down and who am I to stop her? Besides, she's pretty cute in a suicide-girl sort of way.

"Like an audience?" It's pretty true. When RUL watches everything you do, you learn to get over shame eventually. "You know it!"

Grinning at Anna like the best idea ever's just popped into my head, I lean up out of the mix and reach both arms around her. One hand plunges down, sneaking into the back pocket of her jeans, the other goes up into her hair. Kissing her deeply, I drag her down into the pile of horny lesbians. Guess there's gonna be four of us? I have a bigass bed, but this may be starting to push it.

Giving self

So I'm kinda distracted when Nathan refuses. Not like I really care, but I'd have preferred he be high if he's going to be here. "S'alright man. Guess you're trip-sitting?" Jess is doing her god-damndest to get in the way of my face, probably not on purpose, but it's still irritating me. Not making it easy for me to stare him down when she's in the way. Someone's about pulling my shirt off - not sure who - but I'm still talking to Mr. Boring. "No joining in by the way dude, unless someone tags you in."

Shut down Nathan: 2d6 8
Nathan gets condition Left Out.

• Locked thread