Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
death to israel
israel is cool and good, also im racist
View Results

• Locked thread
Uberskooper
Apr 30, 2007
Skoops up goood
It would be easier to take Israel hate seriously if literally every other nation in the region wasn't a patchwork of Bronze Age kingdoms and military juntas. It's sort of like in EU IV where the technologically backwards states don't count if you invade and you can just annex their poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
"Be excellent to each other"
- Hitler

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Hey assholes, someone post the drat cartoon.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Someone post that political cartoon with the 2 panels, one with a Palestinian rocket causing a scorch mark on the ground and one with an Israeli missile blowing up a city block. TIA

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

"Party on dudes" - Bibi

IllCamino
Oct 9, 2010

You poke 'em on!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Hey assholes, someone post the drat cartoon.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

They call me "bibi" and despite my diminuative nickname I'm not a petulant child and all the world respects me, except for subhuman Mohammedan scum.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Thank You!

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
No, thank Israel

A country with a right to exist.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

:iamafag:

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
death to israel and also every country in the middle east. self determination is a retarded idea. one world government please.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
I wonder how much of Gaza they could firebomb without any real repercussions. Probably a lot

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Accretionist posted:

I wonder how much of Gaza they could firebomb without any real repercussions.

100%. The US would shield them from any consequences.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Do It Once Right posted:

not would. will

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Do It Once Right posted:

Yeah, but people would probably stop buying their hummus if they liquidate their undesirables too fast

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Stupid thread

Stupid country

Stupid people

Glad they keep killing each other

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Accretionist posted:

Yeah, but people would probably stop buying their hummus if they liquidate their undesirables too fast

only because their would be no one left to give hummus enemas to.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like to call israelis spoonheads

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

this cant be real

e: there was a good edit by A HUNGRY MOUTH?

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp
gently caress you hatichat harah!

What is loving Palestine?

There never been Palestinian nation, culture, language, people. It is manufactured Arab lies.

The land is Judea and Samaria and belong to us Israelis.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Didn't read but voted 5 op

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
i support this thread but i would like the israelis to know that if they send a crack squad of idf jewesses to raid my apt that i can learn to hate the muhamettans

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if we think of organizations and groups as people, israel is, technically, hitler's only son

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
how i long for the days of meyer lansky and bugsy siegel, back when jewish criminals were much cooler

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

guidoanselmi posted:

this cant be real

e: there was a good edit by A HUNGRY MOUTH?

here u go

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

now post the edit

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
israel is what happens when a bunch of thugs who siphon billions of dollars out of the west decide to create their own country. the idea that this is someone else's country doesn't seem to matter. the justification for this? the holocaust, which was obv. pretty hosed up but at the same time, using a genocide to justify a genocide is unacceptable

i mean think about it: these are a people who were subjected to beatings, torture, arbitrary arrest, murder by the authorities, no access to the legal system, imprisonment in concentration camps, and genocide. who am I talking about? palestinians

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
israel and palestine is a very importnat issue for me, i believe that ____ _____ because ___ should _______ and __ ___ _____ and if you disagree you are ___________________

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

IllCamino posted:

With love ♡

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

now post the edit

heh dry bone

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Doctor Shapes posted:

israel and palestine is a very importnat issue for me, i believe that ____ _____ because ___ should _______ and __ ___ _____ and if you disagree you are ___________________

:agreed:

i am desperately hoping & waiting to be cucked by a saucy and well muscled semite

Mordacai
May 23, 2015

by Ralp

death to palestine terrorists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
if it wasnt for israel palestinians would be frolicking through the rainbow meadows, eating tasty hummous and attending dank house parties under the benign rule of ISIS

• Locked thread