Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
ive offered to help busb but he hasnt got back to me

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

that was hours ago

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
so what youre saying is that you'd rarher run your own completely seperate game instead of helping busb out?

lmao ok bud

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

its okay im still happy to help busb this game can happen

im just saying hes clearly away at the moment so who knows whats up

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

HiipFire posted:

so what youre saying is that you'd rarher run your own completely seperate game instead of helping busb out?

lmao ok bud

lmao.

I mean it isn't like I'm pulling this out of nowhere. Like two months ago I was like "hey I'm gonna run a Soldiers game" and busb was like "no, I'll do it." "When?" "Eventually." Repeat to present day pretty much verbatim.

It sucks that busb got sick, that Highwire disappeared, that busb wasn't able to get everything together. It genuinely does! I wanted to play a Soldiers game since they are quite fun, and they are a big hassle to mod so I'd rather play one than mod one. But ultimately that's on busb, I'm not going to help him run his own game when I've got mine ready to go and have for weeks and only didn't run it because busb requested it.

Busb can run this game at a later time. e: assuming Venom Soag is deemed unworthy as a comod (or highwire returns). I really do want to play this.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Yeah if I were in eccos shoes I'd run my own game not another, you get invested in your own ideas.

Ive been run off my arse catching up at work I'll chat to venom soag and try to find highwire but if not ecco should run their own game. I'll make a decision tonight.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
yall are lame i dont want to wait for another 34+ people to show up for a game

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
what about busb runs his game in one thread, Ecco runs hers in another, and a soldiers game between the games?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I have a new comod in Mills, but as soon as I got home I have been drafted into fixing a colleagues mistakes and so will be working late into the night.

If Ecco is content to hold off until a hard deadline of Sunday, Mills and I will Get It Done.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

busb posted:

I have a new comod in Mills, but as soon as I got home I have been drafted into fixing a colleagues mistakes and so will be working late into the night.

If Ecco is content to hold off until a hard deadline of Sunday, Mills and I will Get It Done.

Glad to hear you found a guy, I'm unemployed these days and was going to offer to help you out if nobody else did.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

busb posted:

I am fine holding it off if you got someone. But my game goes up ~Monday if you still haven't gotten it started.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
woo

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Hey thread, update:
Highwire? still dead! :(
busb? not sick nor working! :)

Game? Going up after I get back from dinner tonight :hist101:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
:horse:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress yeaah

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I am legitimately excited, thank you buzzb.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This is a long dinner

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Rarity posted:

This is a long dinner

technically 6 days from now is still 'after dinner tomight'

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Rar they're like hobbits over there, he didn't say which dinner

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Shut up you muppets! it takes a while to do things!

:siren: Threads are up :siren:
Achaean thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3747218

Trojan thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3747219

So i'm going to fucken start sending out Role PMs. I know this thing lost steam so there may be replacements needed but this is happening so get excited!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
ALSO i highly recommend people look at this OP again - i have made amendments to the Combat Resolution and Divine Favour sections.
May become clearer when you get your Role PMs, which i'm doing RIGHT NOW

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
So will we know who is going to be taking part in the battle before it actually commences for the other side?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Yep, the kings will PM me their choices and 24 hours before deadline all participants will be named in each thread

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Hades is so angered by
  • PMom not preparing his army
  • TMM's atrocious Grey's Anatomy breadcrumb

that he is sending me back with an army to wipe out the lot of you.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I may be in the cool thread but RNGing PMoms battle party is pretty lame.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Birdstrike posted:

Hades is so angered by

come kill me please save me from this abyss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Birdstrike posted:

Hades is so angered by

No more than we all deserve.

• Locked thread