Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Borneo Jimmy posted:

Here's my wacky scheme. Get a load of this, I'm going to specifically target the most marginalized and vulnerable people in modern society like sex workers, the homeless, runaway teens, and minorities whose deaths the authorities will not care about, ensuring I can ply my diabolical trade without getting caught.

i mean, this guy is a real jerk ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

simplefish posted:

I would kill only people in bungalows and spray on the walls 'DID NOT HAVE STAIRS IN THE HOUSE'

Truly, they were not protected.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Leave notes demanding to bring back The Simpsons to TV

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I'd drown my victims in diet snapple

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Death by Cupping.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Lucky Guy posted:

I'd drown my victims in diet snapple

Absolutely disgusting...

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
1) Register an account and shitpost all over SA from their house
2) When a goon suggests suicide, frame a suicide
3) Blame SA and walk away while goons take all the blame

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Blazing Ownager posted:

1) Register an account and shitpost all over SA from their house
2) When a goon suggests suicide, frame a suicide
3) Blame SA and walk away while goons take all the blame

should have done this before the new rule lol now you're hosed

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Too good man. Too good

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Shill yourself!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Overwrite all their saved games

Every

Single

One

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Monkey Fracas posted:

Overwrite all their saved games

Every

Single

One

In all seriousness you could probably make legions of people dive to their deaths if you were to melt their Star Citizen space ships JPGs of space ships.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Drink all of the water in their house so they'll die of thirst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Borneo Jimmy posted:

Here's my wacky scheme. Get a load of this, I'm going to specifically target the most marginalized and vulnerable people in modern society like sex workers, the homeless, runaway teens, and minorities whose deaths the authorities will not care about, ensuring I can ply my diabolical trade without getting caught.

Um... but like... What's your calling card? :confused:

• Locked thread