Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Gone Fashing posted:

ghost stories for the end of the world did a big long series on it. crazy poo poo

if you guys liked the trueanon eps I recommend this as well. it will make you (more) insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

if you guys liked the trueanon eps I recommend this as well. it will make you (more) insane

Caveat: this is not light podcast listening. I’ve listened to it while driving or doing dishes and probably only retained like 1/5th of it. It’s incredibly dense and constantly references names youll only recognize later after so much repetition. The summary earlier was basically what I got from it. The fun thing about it is that you can take 8 of these names and they will intersect within only a few degrees of separation of every major western world event. What is really spooky is that more often than not there is direct involvement for one of the 8 and they all constantly intersect with each other to form that nexus that is the “head” of the octopus.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

yeah it's almost better to understand the story in broad strokes, especially regarding the Inslaw/PROMIS stuff, and regard the rest sort of meta-narratively. So much of the Octopus conspiracy/network/history/story is an artifact of a mature obfuscation system developed by postwar intelligence apparatus that doesn't so much cover up actual events but instead couches it in so much bullshit, true or otherwise, via (potentially induced?) sociopaths, paranoid schizophrenics, active intelligence agents, etc. that it becomes a gigantic rat's nest that is borderline impossible to really talk about. Lots of it is true, lots of it is lies, lots of it is somewhere in the middle, everyone is a bad actor. When you look at it as spycraft or intelligence technology or whatever it's clear that it's a really powerful and elegant system to hide behind.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

gently caress yeah puff daddy episode. Rap has lagged on having a MeToo reckoning for toooooo long.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Spaceballs drop, loved it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

selec posted:

gently caress yeah puff daddy episode. Rap has lagged on having a MeToo reckoning for toooooo long.

Never clicked a podcast and fabricated a grocery store run faster. I'm so hype for P Diddy news!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
So far this has been a great Kate Middleton primer

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

KirbyKhan posted:

Never clicked a podcast and fabricated a grocery store run faster. I'm so hype for P Diddy news!

KirbyKhan posted:

So far this has been a great Kate Middleton primer

these two posts in a row is very intriguing

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I think all I know is that she was a minor nobody and made it her life's mission to lock down william, this should be fun

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

goon posting legacy acknowledged in recent ep; 10/10

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lmao

liz: just go to the doctor!
brace: what, is he going to cure me of being a jew? they already tried that!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
drat, i can’t believe my friend liz was wrong about william windsor-spencer-whatever beating his wife so badly that she required a complete face transplant

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

:sever:

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

lol @ the story involving "the gay skull shop" in the new ep

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

They got my rear end. I forgot what day it was and they really had me for a second

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I don't know how you'd fall for it since it's the same joke they did a year or two ago lol

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

New ep very good

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Heath posted:

I don't know how you'd fall for it since it's the same joke they did a year or two ago lol

it was even better last year when they just played the music forever.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

crepeface posted:

it was even better last year when they just played the music forever.

The AOC April Fools was the perfect prank and we've all been chasing that high ever since.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I know the pod voicemail has to be absolutely insane when you look at the things that get posted in the subreddit. Incredible cultural moment forming up around the Belden Plan.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Welp the guy that just lit himself on fire in front of the Trump trial used to post his manifestos on the TrueAnon subreddit

https://theponzipapers.substack.com/p/i-have-set-myself-on-fire-outside

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueAnon/comments/13i5xvt/the_ponzi_papers_7_paypal_does_a_ponzi/

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

opposable thumbs.db posted:

Welp the guy that just lit himself on fire in front of the Trump trial used to post his manifestos on the TrueAnon subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueAnon/comments/13i5xvt/the_ponzi_papers_7_paypal_does_a_ponzi/

Screenshotted before it gets scrubbed. Lot more Simpsons lore than I was expecting, but I don't know what I was expecting.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Kan a man Crack Ping too hard too fast

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

opposable thumbs.db posted:

lol of course

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 42 minutes!
I mean it's one thing to light yourself on fire to protest a concrete issue like a genocide, but it's another to get so blackpilled by the interwoven scams that make up the post-GFC economy. Like the latter is so nebulous and difficult that I'm not sure any one act of violence or sacrifice can ever disentangle it from our collective unconsciousness.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Doing self immolation to make people read your faux schizophrenic reddit manifesto is a pretty good bit

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Last I heard he survived so he or TAFS should have him on. He’d be a good crank guest that Brace was advocating for on TAFS

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he is extremely dead

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

i say swears online posted:

he is extremely dead

Yeah he died almost immediately didn't he?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
he didn't die on the spot but is now in fact completely dead as hell.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Ahhh well. The search continues.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1783225888231821789?t=zqR4CmWW2cKzAVQjHH9gag&s=19

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

what was it?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Brace said (allegedly): If they wanted to keep the police off campus then they should have started shooting people.

It was a reply to the Texas DSP dispersing protesters.
3 minute uptime on tweet. Perfect Uvalde joke. Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Ah here we go, clarified with "at school"

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1783226445935808790?t=Jmu1EKZtyaIEgwHunpwr_Q&s=19