Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Zero Star posted:

Actually, it IS completely 100% black-and-white.

The game has cleaned up a lot for the better as a result of the tragedy though. The police and FA are pretty much solely to blame for the troubles at Hillsborough but I wouldn't have dreamt of an away leg for a Stoke game in the 80s, hell even in the early 2ks I only did home games because I could find nobody willing to do an away leg with me.

Its a shame that England no longer has stands while Germany does but they appear to be better able to control themselves so I guess that's the world we live in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pookerbacca posted:

Heh, nope, just my own thoughts. It's just my natural reaction to what I see amongst the herd mentality amongst the journalists I've been reading. When there is a 100% piling going in one direction, tht just means, we are bluffing ourselves about something. I know this is an emotional issue for many people, waiting for vindication for 23 years, bothing is ever completely 100% black or white.

Its almost as if the police allowed people to go in one direction with no organisation of where exactly they should go (remember Liverpool fans won't actually know where to go in the stadium) until it was too late and there were way too many people there. Once people are there it is near impossible to get them out without a huge coordinated effort which there wasn't. When you're at the back of the crowd you have no way of knowing whats going on at the front or how bad it is and more people kept going there because they were told to. When you're at the front its impossible to go anywhere.

Basically you're a massive dick.

Jose fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Sep 14, 2012

Pookerbacca
Jan 18, 2012

Love United

savetheclocktower posted:

Ask yourself: if everyone (instead of just the vast majority) had been completely sober, and if every single person had a ticket, do you honestly think there would've been fewer fatalities on that day? Knowing everything we now know? If so, I'm going to put you in the same bucket as Stu Campbell.

If there were "zero" ticketless fans, yes I do believe there would have been less of a crush (even if the crush was the fault of some faceless policeman opening the wrong gate), and in all probability, less fatalities. Is it the "fault" of Liverpool fans, of course not, but do ticketless fans have "some" responsibility in adding to a crush, I would say so.

I don't know who this Stu Campbell is, but my post is a response to the moral "absolutism" I 've been reading the past couple of days (and that is just amongst journalist who are supposedly not infected by tribalism).I just don't get how so many people can state with absolute certainty, that fans (and they could just have easily been United fans) had "zero" contribution to an organic human tragedy. Hillsborough was not some mathematical formula where you can assign 100% of the blame to the South Yorkshire Police, Margaret Thatcher and The Sun. I don't know if the Taylor report somehow determined there were 5, 50, 500 ticketless fans there on the day, but to say it was "all them" and "not us" just seems to be foolish. I get the need vindicate the fans who have been falsely vilified for 23 years, but an absolutist viewpoint doesn't help either, I think.

But there's a difference between saying that hooligan culture contributed to Hillsborough and saying that actual Liverpool fans were negligently responsible for crushing other Liverpool fans to death. That's a story that has been refuted by every single goddamn inquiry into the matter, with more and more certainty every time.

I think I was pretty clear that this was not about Liverpool fans, in particular, being at fault or negligent. My point was that fan culture (of all stripes) must have had some contributory role to that day. Was it a 1%, 2%, 3%.....10%? who knows, but when people try and shout you down for having a slightly contrarian view, then it strikes me that we are not being honest with ourselves.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Pookerbacca posted:

If there were "zero" ticketless fans, yes I do believe there would have been less of a crush (even if the crush was the fault of some faceless policeman opening the wrong gate), and in all probability, less fatalities.

You know what could've made less fatalities? The police doing their loving job. Half of the people could've been saved if SYP knew what they were doing. Doesn't matter how many ticketless fans they were because the same shoddy policing would've made for the same.

gently caress off basically.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
He's correct of course, he's just presenting it as a much less trivial point than it really is.

savetheclocktower
Sep 23, 2004

You wait and see, Mr. Caruthers. I will be president! I'll be the most powerful president in the history of America. And I'm gonna clean up this country!

Pookerbacca posted:

I don't know if the Taylor report somehow determined there were 5, 50, 500 ticketless fans there on the day, but to say it was "all them" and "not us" just seems to be foolish. I get the need vindicate the fans who have been falsely vilified for 23 years, but an absolutist viewpoint doesn't help either, I think.

OK, we've identified the problem. Read the Taylor Report (click on the first two things in the "References" section) and then come back and we'll figure out which of us has the absolutist viewpoint, Solomon.

You're being "shouted down" because you don't know what the gently caress you're talking about.

Umbriago
Aug 27, 2004

Certainly the football culture of the period is important in reminding us of the context of the disaster and helping us to understand why it was possible for the police to blame the fans so effectively in their cover-up. To quote from a Guardian commenter: "the Heysel disaster was 4 years before. Liverpool fans subsequently were regarded with a mixture of contempt and disgust by many people in this country, who wouldn't or couldn't see the difference between hooligans and genuine fans. That was the narrative that was established by sections of the media as well as the thugs who attached themselves to that club." Without this culture the police wouldn't have had a ready-made excuse.

But the notion that football culture must have materially contributed to the disaster itself (and you've even said that there were probably more fatalities because of fan misbehaviour) has been explicitly refuted by both the Taylor Report and the Independent Inquiry.

sc0tty
Jan 8, 2005

too kewell for school..

quote:

If there were "zero" ticketless fans, yes I do believe there would have been less of a crush (even if the crush was the fault of some faceless policeman opening the wrong gate), and in all probability, less fatalities. Is it the "fault" of Liverpool fans, of course not, but do ticketless fans have "some" responsibility in adding to a crush, I would say so.

You're wrong.

quote:

“I have already found that there was not an abnormally large number of fans without tickets on this occasion. With one or two exceptions, the police witnesses themselves did not subscribe to the ‘conspiracy’ theory (of a large number
of late-arriving ticketless supporters). I am satisfied that the large concentration at Leppings Lane from 2.30 pm to 2.50 pm did not arrive as a result of any concerted plan. There were, I accept, small groups without tickets who were willing to exploit any adventitious chance of getting into the ground. They, together with the minority who had drunk too much, certainly aggravated the problem faced by the police. But that main problem was simply one of large numbers packed into the small area outside the turnstiles,” The Interim Taylor Report, paragraph 208.

quote:

“The police witnesses who most impressed me did not consider the number of ticketless fans to be inordinately large. This accords with two other sources of evidence,” The Interim Taylor Report, paragraph 200

quote:

“Sheffield Wednesday FC’s own admission count system showed the terrace did not exceed its 10,100 capacity (for the Leppings Lane end). As part of their analysis, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) counted the number of [Liverpool] supporters entering the ground, including those through the turnstiles, through Gate C and even those who climbed over the turnstiles. They gave three admission figures based on their analysis. Their first figure was 9,267, their ‘best estimate’ was 9,734, and their third figure was a ‘maximum estimate’ of 10,124. The HSE report stated it was unlikely that the terrace exceeded 10,124 and that total admissions were approximately equal to the designated capacity of 10,100 people. Taylor surmised there was no substance to the allegation that ticketless fans caused the Disaster,” The Hillsborough Football Disaster: Context And Consequences, page 17

quote:

"Consistent with Lord Justice Taylor’s findings, the Panel found no evidence among the vast number of disclosed documents and many hours of video material to verify the serious allegations of exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans. There was no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium and force entry and no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying." The Report of the Hillsborough Independent Panel, page 26

quote:

but when people try and shout you down for having a slightly contrarian view, then it strikes me that we are not being honest with ourselves.

You aren't being shouted down because your view is contrarian, it's because your view is wrong and stupid. There was a 300 page 400 page report literally published 2 days ago detailing why you are wrong, and yet you still come in here and act all *shocked* when people tell you you are wrong.

Aside from the fact that you are wrong, you have this stupid line of thinking that amounts to basically "well if all the fans stayed home then none of them would have died". It's an ignorant and absurd line of victim blaming and there's a reason why people are having a go at you.

sc0tty fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Sep 14, 2012

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

It was closer to 400 pages

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004
Actually Pookerbacca is right.

The Taylor report and the four hundred thousand pieces of evidence just released contradicting their position cannot compare to their incisive and brilliant mind.
Well done Pookerbacca you've cracked the other cover up, you truly are so very loving special.

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

OK, we've identified the problem. Read the Taylor Report (click on the first two things in the "References" section) and then come back and we'll figure out which of us has the absolutist viewpoint, Solomon.

You're being "shouted down" because you don't know what the gently caress you're talking about.

Just as an FYI, the links don't seem to be working right now. Also, just out of curiosity, should both the Taylor Report and the HIP Report be read, or just the latter?

Edit: Oh here we go.

Interim Report

Chucat fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Sep 14, 2012

savetheclocktower
Sep 23, 2004

You wait and see, Mr. Caruthers. I will be president! I'll be the most powerful president in the history of America. And I'm gonna clean up this country!

Chucat posted:

Just as an FYI, the links don't seem to be working right now. Also, just out of curiosity, should both the Taylor Report and the HIP Report be read, or just the latter?

Edit: Oh here we go.

Interim Report

Yeah, the interim report of the Taylor Inquiry (rather than the final report) is the one you want for the analysis of the events of 15 April.

The HIP report is longer than both Taylor reports put together, and aside from the chapter that went into detail about how police accounts were amended, I basically skimmed.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
All of these have a summary chapter which are only about 30 pages so those are the best places to start.

Pookerbacca
Jan 18, 2012

Love United

sc0tty posted:

Aside from the fact that you are wrong, you have this stupid line of thinking that amounts to basically "well if all the fans stayed home then none of them would have died".

Thanks for distorting my posts!

My point is very simple. 23 years ago, the police, the government (and some media) put 100% of the blame on the fans. In the last few days, the media, and most fans, have put 100% of the blame on the "authorities", which of course, is much closer to The Truth. But......

Apparently, if you raise the possibility that maybe a small % of the responsibility lies with some fans or the fan culture of the time, this get's translated into accusing all Liverpool fans of "having materially contributed to the disaster itself". This is pretty much par for the course on any Hillsborough discussion, any variance from the party line is hysterically greeted like a YouTube video denigrating a religious prophet!

Does anyone really believe there were any less ticketless fans there that day than at any other important football match of the day (especially when you are "away"). Regardless of whether the stand was at or below official capacity, when the chaos ensued (because of the police negligence), the chances of surviving (I would think) would have been better if fans who were not supposed to be there, had not blagged their way in. Seems like common sense to me, but what do I know, I didn't write a 400 page report. Maybe it would have only been 95 and not 96 deaths, maybe it would not have made a difference, but there must be fans who were there on that day, who have some (maybe small) sense of a guilty conscience over having partially contributed to the chaos just by sneaking in and being there.

Maybe my perspective is tainted having read too much about United fan culture (presuming that Liverpool fans or Forest or Villa fans etc are no different) that continuously glorifies "those good old days" and the tales of "ticketless heroics" are all exagerated forms of boasting by fat 40 year olds who have grown wistful, but my reaction has always been, when reading those "accounts", that it seemed pretty discordant after the events of 1989.

My point in posting was not to try and troll anybody here, on an obviously emotional issue. There has been a lot of very good commentary over the last few days about the truth that has finally come out, I have nothing to add there that has not already been said about the negligence and cover-up of the authorities. But I did have an observation, (and maybe it is trivial in the greater scheme of this week's revelations) that there also seems to be a rush to completely absolve ALL fans of ANY responsibility, and that strikes me as a little bit dodgy as well.

Now, back to waiting for the Apple store to come online.....

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'm not sure how anybody with half a brain can maintain your point of view after the HIP report it's not up for debate anymore.

You might as well be telling the families of the 96 who died that it's partially their own fault for turning up at the football match at all.

Pissflaps fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Sep 14, 2012

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Pissflaps posted:

You might as well be telling the families of the 96 who died that it's partially their own fault for turning up at the football match at all.

It seems to me that's exactly what he's saying...

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Pookerbacca posted:

Maybe my perspective is tainted having read too much about United fan culture (presuming that Liverpool fans or Forest or Villa fans etc are no different) that continuously glorifies "those good old days" and the tales of "ticketless heroics" are all exagerated forms of boasting by fat 40 year olds who have grown wistful, but my reaction has always been, when reading those "accounts", that it seemed pretty discordant after the events of 1989.

Oh for gently caress sake. Is that what you base your brilliant observation on? Did you even read what sc0tty wrote?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

How do you even know they had tickets?

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Pookerbacca posted:

there also seems to be a rush to completely absolve ALL fans of ANY responsibility

That's because the fans weren't responsible you loving penis. You're presenting wistful anecdotes from "fat 40 year olds" as some sort of contradiction to a ~400 page report and almost half a million pieces of actual tangible evidence that puts beyond any reasonable doubt that not only was the crowd not to blame whatsoever but that there was a massive cover up carried out by those that were fully responsible for the tragedy.

This is outright victim blaming. For an encore you should go and tell the families of the ~3000 dead at 9/11 that some of the blame lies with them because come on man, they were there.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Scott Bakula posted:

How do you even know they had tickets?

How do you know they didn't turn up without tickets and every single one of them pissed out of their minds? If only we had some sort of conclusive report on the matter.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Like I told anyone who would listen when I visited the 911 memorial in New York, it's there own fault for working there. They'll get no sympathy from me.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Pookerbacca posted:

But I did have an observation, (and maybe it is trivial in the greater scheme of this week's revelations)

It is.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!
The fans weren't responsible for anything you blithering loving idiot. Even if some did commit an incredibly minor (in the grand scheme of things) offence of blagging their way into the stadium, those people were still victims of that horrible loving shitshow just like everyone else. If you seriously think the (MAXIMUM) estimated 124 people had any meaningful contribution to a crush of 10,000 then you're so blindingly stupid that we're going to have to cast you off to a prison island along with all the Hillsborough chanters and McKenzie.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Popehoist posted:

The fans weren't responsible for anything you blithering loving idiot. Even if some did commit an incredibly minor (in the grand scheme of things) offence of blagging their way into the stadium, those people were still victims of that horrible loving shitshow just like everyone else. If you seriously think the (MAXIMUM) estimated 124 people had any meaningful contribution to a crush of 10,000 then you're so blindingly stupid that we're going to have to cast you off to a prison island along with all the Hillsborough chanters and McKenzie.

Can't you just send him to work down a pit or something. We don't want him either.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

I wish I could reach through the Internet and punch some sense into you, because apparently you have gently caress all.

Read the Taylor Report. Educate yourself. Realise how ashamed you should feel about what you're posting.

Taylor rejected the notions that drunk/ticketless fans caused the disaster. Contributed, perhaps, but it probably would have happened anyway. There was no evidence of a large amount of drink involved (some, definitely... It was a social occasion after all). Ticketless fans are irrelevant because the number of fans inside Hillsborough in total was far under capacity. The problem was that, with no police directing fans away from full pens, everyone flooded into the tunnel leading to Pens 3&4, because that was where signs directed them (and I'm sure the "follow the crowd" mentality kicked in. They probably didn't know where they were going). This was exacerbated when Duckenfield ordered Gate C to be opened to relieve the crush at the turnstiles.

The survivors have been living with guilt and trauma for 23 years. Some committed suicide, and at least one person has been in an asylum. So don't think for one second that this report somehow completely relieves them. They're going to be living with it for the rest of their lives. I'm sure plenty are still having nightmares, judging from what I've read from the likes of Tony Evans (who experienced both Heysel and Hillsborough).

So seriously, cop the gently caress on and educate yourself.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
while it's certainly true that if there had been no fans there then nobody would have died, it seems to me kind of like drowning someone in a swimming pool and then blaming the council for putting all that water there

sc0tty
Jan 8, 2005

too kewell for school..

Pookerbacca posted:

Regardless of whether the stand was at or below official capacity, when the chaos ensued (because of the police negligence), the chances of surviving (I would think) would have been better if fans who were not supposed to be there, had not blagged their way in.

If only there was a report or some analysis of some kind to find out what effect the 'ticketless' fans had on the impact of the tragedy..

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

Pookerbacca posted:

It's incredible that it has taken 23 years for the truth to see light of day, but I have to say, some of the commentary in the last few days has gone a little overboard in white-washing the responsibility of the football fan culture of the day, in having ANY contribution at all to this tragedy. There was a horrible white-wash perpetrated by the police 23 years ago, so let's not go overboard in going in the opposite direction now.
Yes footbal fan culture is absolutely working to white-wash their own responsibility of an event they had no responsibility over when it came to its cause. Look at those football fans white-wash away the facts, parading a 400-page book full of facts about what actually happened. LOOK AT THEM! DISGUSTING!! Read my exciting article about the white-wash that white-washed the white-wash, this Mail on Sunday. Heh.

Pookerbacca posted:

But I did have an observation, (and maybe it is trivial in the greater scheme of this week's revelations) that there also seems to be a rush to completely absolve ALL fans of ANY responsibility, and that strikes me as a little bit dodgy as well.
It's so trivial that you have to keep posting about it though. Thank you for reminding us about the fact that football fans may (may) have had some responsibility here. It is not like the previous 23 years have existed and idiots like you have continually took this stance whenever the word "Hillsborough" popped up in conversation between then and now. It's so important that you keep that opposing argument up, even now in the face of 400 pages of facts.

Pookerbacca posted:

... but lets not kid ourselves that every single fan in the Leppings Lane End has got a "clear conscience" from that horrible day.
Yes let's think about the conscience of pfhaha I can't even

you're loving mental.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Please tell me more about English football culture in the 80s Man United fan from Canada

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Pookerbacca please don't post again in this thread. It was funny to see someone like you pop up though, because we were just talking about cunts like you a few pages back. I have no energy for it though and honestly I don't need to, the only response needs to be a link to the HIP report, and if you can't comprehend that then it's on you.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Pissflaps posted:

Like I told anyone who would listen when I visited the 911 memorial in New York, it's there own fault for working there. They'll get no sympathy from me.

When the plane hit them, they should have calmly pushed back.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

If everyone on United 93 had a ticket well this world would've been a lot different.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-19602577

quote:

West Yorkshire's Chief Constable has apologised for any upset caused by a statement he issued about his role in the Hillsborough tragedy.

Sir Norman Bettison was responding to calls for his resignation over the statement he published on Thursday.

[...]

The chief constable was coming under mounting pressure to resign after releasing the statement suggesting Liverpool fans made the job of the police more difficult on the day of the tragedy.

On 15 April 1989, the former South Yorkshire officer was an off-duty inspector at Sheffield's Hillsborough stadium, which was hosting an FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest.

In his original statement, Sir Norman said: "Fans' behaviour, to the extent that it was relevant at all, made the job of the police, in the crush outside Leppings Lane turnstiles, harder than it needed to be."

Man. You'd think he'd have just kept quiet.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dudley posted:

When the plane hit them, they should have calmly pushed back.

Now see when I'm in a burning building my first instinct is to run down the stairs and get out. Seems to me like these people must have been running UP, or more of them would have survived.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Things like this are what (used to) infuriate me when other supporters would repeat Hillsborough lies because it was always going to happen to SOME group of supporters, and the outcome was always going to be a cover-up.

A year after this letter the FA still thought an FA Cup semi-final at that ground was totally fine. They still have a lot to answer for imo.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Pookerbacca posted:

but what do I know, I didn't write a 400 page report.
:bravo:

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.

T. Mascis posted:

Things like this are what (used to) infuriate me when other supporters would repeat Hillsborough lies because it was always going to happen to SOME group of supporters, and the outcome was always going to be a cover-up.

A year after this letter the FA still thought an FA Cup semi-final at that ground was totally fine. They still have a lot to answer for imo.

See, it's the descriptive detail that really drives home the pure horror of it to me - Umbrellas snapping in half, the glass in a man's watch exploding, someone describing feeling a man's ribs break under his feet... Utterly horrific.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Adrianics posted:

See, it's the descriptive detail that really drives home the pure horror of it to me - Umbrellas snapping in half, the glass in a man's watch exploding, someone describing feeling a man's ribs break under his feet... Utterly horrific.

Well...this letter was written by a guy who had been to the same fixture at the same ground with the same teams the year before and had experienced the conditions that would lead to the Hillsborough Disaster a year later (the letter's from 1988).

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.

Pissflaps posted:

Well...this letter was written by a guy who had been to the same fixture at the same ground with the same teams the year before and had experienced the conditions that would lead to the Hillsborough Disaster a year later (the letter's from 1988).

I probably should have been clearer and said descriptions of how conditions in the terraces used to be at the time - As T. Mascis says, some sort of incident was always going to happen even if no one could have predicted it would be on the same scale as Hillsborough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookerbacca
Jan 18, 2012

Love United

irlZaphod posted:

Taylor rejected the notions that drunk/ticketless fans caused the disaster. Contributed, perhaps, but it probably would have happened anyway.

I think that is basically what I've been saying, fans are not to "blame" and were not the "cause" for this disaster. But some fans must have "contributed" to the chaos by just being there without a ticket....maybe it was just 5, 10, 24, I have no idea.

I have gone out of my way from the very first post to point out that any fan "contribution" would have been insignificant or at the bottom of the list of contributors to this disaster, but I find it an interesting phenomenon in this thread that any mention of this at all gets equated to:
- blaming the victim
- like having spit on the graves of the 96
- assigning "material" blame to the fans

......all of which is the opposite of what I think I was saying. Ticketless, drunk or not, no one deserves to die for going to a football match. I have no issue if you want to strongly disagree with my opinion and call me names, but many of the rebuttals I've been reading are just outright dishonest distortions and extrapolations of my comments.

My original post was just trying to say we should have a healthy perspective about this historical event, it cannot be just 100% this and 100% that....which is basically what I've been reading in all sorts of social media, forums and articles the past few days. Clearly no one is in the mood to hear anything that is in the slightest bit contrarian.....I understand that, given the circumstances and revelations this week, so I apologize for my timing and bringing up what is a trivial aspect of this disaster, given the real negligence perpetrated by all the other parties involved.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread