Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Cardboard Box posted:

So Ryback has had that Twitter for how long and hasn't tweeted once?

He's a man of few syllables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

I wonder what the record for followers of zero tweet accounts is.

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

Intergalactic, all-planetary, everything super-supreme champion
Perhaps Ryback just wants you to #TweetMeMore

Archbishop Karaoke
May 10, 2006

Pre-Nexus Skip Sheffield used to tweet constantly. He used "yip yip yip what it do" (or "yyywid" as a take-off on Ryder) in tweets constantly. I guess sometime between the injury and repackaging he wiped all his posts to sell the new character.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Trent Barretta posted:

Apartment inspector lady walked out of my place as I was coming home. Neon tights. Giant boots. Foil balls. Abe lincoln. Plastic Giraffes...

...poster sized pictures of me holding pictures of me holding pictures of me... She looked legit upset by what she had seen in there.

"giant foil ball weird you out?" .. "yea, where'd you get that?" .. "... Oh I made it" end.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

A quote published 15 years before the flu virus killed 1-3% of the world population.
Truly prescient stuff that is relevant today.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
That Stacy Keibler is such an rear end in a top hat. :argh:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

According to what she posted a week ago, her favorite hashtag is #yolo

Compelling stuff

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sweeney Tom posted:

According to what she posted a week ago, her favorite hashtag is #yolo

Compelling stuff

Why do people hate this hashtag so much? Because celebrities use it alot? I don't use it but I notice it makes people here mad for some reason.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
What is it? Some kind of hippie energy drink?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Bocc Kob posted:

What is it? Some kind of hippie energy drink?

You Only Live Once.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
This is a revelation of some kind? :psyduck:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Bocc Kob posted:

This is a revelation of some kind? :psyduck:

It's been picked up by a lot of people lately - no idea why. I just know there are those that use it regularly and those that really hate when people use it.

I assume a celebrity started using it at some point and it spread from there like all dumb poo poo seems to do.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Yolo's kind of been a thing for a long time now.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I love when people's posts show how far removed they are from popular culture.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Cardboard Box posted:

So Ryback has had that Twitter for how long and hasn't tweeted once?

He eats the tweets, and will not feed others.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Why do people hate this thing that has been run firmly into the ground from the start? :monocle:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

YOLO's basically slang for "I'm about to do something really loving stupid." There was a car crash a few weeks ago where the driver took a corner too fast, flipped the car and killed the 4 people in it. One of the passengers tweeted just before the crash "Taking a corner at 140! #YOLO"

That's pretty much it's defining tweet right there.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
If twitter was around when Dead Poets Society came out then people would be posting pictures of Four Loko and tagging them #CarpeDiem

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Atticus Finch posted:

I love when people's posts show how far removed they are from popular culture.

The wrestling bubble is so cozy, though

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

njsykora posted:

YOLO's basically slang for "I'm about to do something really loving stupid." There was a car crash a few weeks ago where the driver took a corner too fast, flipped the car and killed the 4 people in it. One of the passengers tweeted just before the crash "Taking a corner at 140! #YOLO"

That's pretty much it's defining tweet right there.

He also made note of the fact that he was drunk. YOLO indeed.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Yolo is essentially the same as "Haters gonna hate" it's code for "I'm doing something incredibly stupid/arrogant but I want no-one to dare criticize me for it."

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

triplexpac posted:

The wrestling bubble is so cozy, though
Oh, it's not this forum specific.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Gonzo McFee posted:

Yolo is essentially the same as "Haters gonna hate" it's code for "I'm doing something incredibly stupid/arrogant but I want no-one to dare criticize me for it."

I liked the minor backlash against it recently where people were posting things like "I'm eating right and exercising because you know, yolo!".

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Memento1979 posted:

I liked the minor backlash against it recently where people were posting things like "I'm eating right and exercising because you know, yolo!".

That rapper who tweeted "YOLO" and then died in a car crash because he was drunk.

Also, Randy Orton's twitter is weird because right now it's just him talking about how adorable babies are.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

You're telling me none of you know who Drake is?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Little Mac posted:

hes my friend

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Little Mac posted:

Hate The Drake! :argh:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

As long as Josh is still OK, I'm OK.

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

Little Mac posted:

Yeah, he was the third (also best) Robin.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

When people retweeted that tweet the next day I cried laughing. The fact he actually put Yolo made it perfect. I think that stopped yolo right there. Sadly Yolo is just catching on with nerds though.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RBX posted:

When people retweeted that tweet the next day I cried laughing. The fact he actually put Yolo made it perfect. I think that stopped yolo right there. Sadly Yolo is just catching on with nerds though.

Wait which tweet?

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Wait which tweet?

This is the actual tweet:
https://twitter.com/ink2flashyy/status/242174861416484865

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

whatsabattle posted:

Yeah, he was the third (also best) Robin.

I thought he was Darkwing Duck.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Haha what a loving idiot

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@CMPunk posted:

Protecting the skies.

I just love the sight and idea of the WWE Championship going through the X-Ray machine in it's own little container there!

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

sexy_trash posted:

I just love the sight and idea of the WWE Championship going through the X-Ray machine in it's own little container there!

I love that Punk wasn't arrested for taking a picture of a security checkpoint.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

Frot Lesnar posted:

I love that Punk wasn't arrested for taking a picture of a security checkpoint.

I bet that's because he had just finished having to take a photo of the husky gentleman posing with the belt.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Dude looks like Louis CK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

sexy_trash posted:

I bet that's because he had just finished having to take a photo of the husky gentleman posing with the belt.

I remember William Regal talking about that in his book, how he'd avoid air travel if he was travelling with a belt, because it would take hours longer to get through customs because everyone would insist on taking a picture with it.