Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

I looked up the story of this. It's pretty interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEbMJuyRnHc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
:siren:False alarm folks. There is no 4chan on TPC.:siren:

Shadowgate
May 6, 2007

Soiled Meat

djw175 posted:

Can there be?

Vivoviparous
Sep 8, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
4chan would've left this place a smoldering crater, that was clearly just one person posting random 4chan shock images.

Don't worry guys, nobody gives a poo poo about TPC. There's only somewhere around a thousand real active users, and that's a generous estimate. If this site gains any sort of real exposure or notoriety it'll just be zapped off the internet so fast it'll leave nothing but a stain.

Me personally, I just want to derive comedy from their discomfort and frustration. They're openly sharing Neo-Nazi propaganda now. No sane person is going to want to use that site, it's basically another niche forum for old hateful fucks like Freep. It's such a small thing, the only hurt they're going to cause is to themselves and, sadly, their own families and friends.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Shadowgate posted:

Can there be?

If they were there, we'd know it. Mass LOIC attack is their weapon of choice nowadays with gore spam being a second. Also, Tim would be getting more Korans and pizza to his apartment than he could handle.

McCloud24
May 23, 2008

You call yourself a knight; what is that?

djw175 posted:

This just makes me wonder why 4chan is so late to the party. You'd think they'd be all over this.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

McCloud24 posted:

This just makes me wonder why 4chan is so late to the party. You'd think they'd be all over this.

What's the point of a dick girl picture stockpile without being able to use them for something?

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

Spacedad posted:

I looked up the story of this. It's pretty interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEbMJuyRnHc

That wasn't the last time that helicopter crashed, either.

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp
Sharing some love tonight. Here's some Selaty Sr. and Obama romance:

Saw this before getting banned:

I guess he liked them.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

McCloud24 posted:

To be fair, raids on sites like this haven't been a thing for a while for anon. The people who've led the charges have disappeared (or arrested) and the various /i/nvasion boards have also disappeared. Anon bastions like ED still exist, but none are really all that into raiding like the old days. Also 4chan itself doest organize raids as it is a bannable offense.

quote:

What's the point of a dick girl picture stockpile without being able to use them for something?
:fap:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Strict Picnic posted:

Sharing some love tonight. Here's some Selaty Sr. and Obama romance:

Saw this before getting banned:

I guess he liked them.

This is just lovely. :bravo:

Showcase SHODAN
Apr 27, 2011

L-l-look at you, lard-ass. A puh-puh-pathetic creature of fat and dreams, panting and sweating as you run down the aisle. Ho-how can you hope to match the p-price on a perfect, brand new car?
e

Showcase SHODAN fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jul 25, 2013

JohnMeownardKeynes
Mar 13, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post
As an advanced computer user I can say that it is not easy to remove pictures of poop. You'd think that there would be some system in place to "block" users but apparently not. I, personally, hate poop. I am like a conservative when it comes to poop wow that's a lot of poop overflowing into my face as I view this website. I can feel our dark lord's presence. Hail Satan.

JohnMeownardKeynes
Mar 13, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Soros whatever

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

I Fought The Mom posted:

It's really loving easy, and it's only given in English. But yeah, a lot of American citizens would probably fail it.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...60aRCRD&print=0

Out of about 25 random questions, I got them all on the mark, and for all but two of them, I had the answer before looking at the multiple choice. I feel so goddamn proud of myself :patriot:

KinkyJohn posted:

name TWO, yet all answers(not just two) is the correct answer, gently caress you:

Reading comprehension is kind of a thing. And to note, each answer lists two things in each, e.g. vote and join a civic group. This is part of the reason why teabaggers would fail the naturalization tests, and it's also why minorities tend to be suppressed in many things. I received a white privilege educationTM so I'm in the clear.

Also, if the Bowman hat is made into an emoticon, I vote to call it :patroit:

But I'm willing to accept any permutation of "trun patroit" or :bowman:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Mistle posted:

Out of about 25 random questions, I got them all on the mark, and for all but two of them, I had the answer before looking at the multiple choice. I feel so goddamn proud of myself :patriot:

Reading comprehension is kind of a thing. And to note, each answer lists two things in each, e.g. vote and join a civic group. This is part of the reason why teabaggers would fail the naturalization tests, and it's also why minorities tend to be suppressed in many things. I received a white privilege educationTM so I'm in the clear.

Also, if the Bowman hat is made into an emoticon, I vote to call it :patroit:

But I'm willing to accept any permutation of "trun patroit" or :bowman:
There is a pdf of the study guide as well which lists all 100 questions and their possible answers. Also, as it's stated on the self test, it's an oral exam in which you're only required to get 6 out of 10 correct so most Americans could pass it unless they get 5 really difficult ones out of the mostly easy questions

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

More dumb poo poo

LostInTheSauce
Feb 14, 2013

Which way did I go?

Parallax Scroll posted:

More dumb poo poo

hasn't the catholic church tried to ban islam a few times over the centuries? maybe the teabaggers will have more luck, because clearly God is more on their side than the pope's.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Parallax Scroll posted:

More dumb poo poo

Silly Christians. The 'holy war' thing of the crusades was just marketing for campaigns of pillage and conquest. Yet there are morons who still fall for that bullshit propaganda centuries later.

While we're at it, here's what always loving happens when you try to banish Islam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGm_3LZx81o

At some point, they just take their poo poo you stole back.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Hey guys lets let this dude into the Sekret Klubhouse

JohnMeownardKeynes
Mar 13, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Brothers in Satan, I swear to you upon the flesh of my weiner, chatting with these folks is more fun than you think.

Do not be afraid. I was afraid and I was wrong. Look not upon my regdate nor upon my potentially negative postcount.

I am a very cowardly pacifist, and I once strongly believed that most of the silly beliefs that we see here in the images in this thread were actually from trolls. I thought that they were not from real TPC members but from trolls.

I was wrong. maybe I was wrong... I don't know but I found a gimmick and I am looking forward to being banned so I can post my work here and it will be worth it. So don't hesitate, fellow lurkers. When you register at TPC, you will feel a force pull upon you, a force pulling you to troll. It is the natural way. The way of our Lord Satan praise him.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

JohnMeownardKeynes posted:

As an advanced computer user I can say that it is not easy to remove pictures of poop. You'd think that there would be some system in place to "block" users but apparently not. I, personally, hate poop. I am like a conservative when it comes to poop wow that's a lot of poop overflowing into my face as I view this website. I can feel our dark lord's presence. Hail Satan.

If only you had access to a large pool of advanced experts in segregating things by color.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Brothers in Satan, I swear to you upon the flesh of my weiner, chatting with these folks is more fun than you think.

Do not be afraid. I was afraid and I was wrong. Look not upon my regdate nor upon my potentially negative postcount.

I am a very cowardly pacifist, and I once strongly believed that most of the silly beliefs that we see here in the images in this thread were actually from trolls. I thought that they were not from real TPC members but from trolls.

I was wrong. maybe I was wrong... I don't know but I found a gimmick and I am looking forward to being banned so I can post my work here and it will be worth it. So don't hesitate, fellow lurkers. When you register at TPC, you will feel a force pull upon you, a force pulling you to troll. It is the natural way. The way of our Lord Satan praise him.

Okay now say that like a normal human being.

JohnMeownardKeynes
Mar 13, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post

djw175 posted:

Okay now say that like a normal human being.

im not though

dont discriminate against catkin economists we are the only ones who understand how to create a free meowket

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Edit: You know what? Nevermind.

djw175 fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Mar 13, 2013

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

djw175 posted:

Okay now say that like you weren't stupid.

Now, now. Obviously he's just trying to get our goat being such a blatantly obvious troll that we all caught on the first look. I'm sure if he stepped out of character, those :20bux: won't go to complete waste.

Also we don't want to scare off the poor dear like the last few

JohnMeownardKeynes
Mar 13, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I have a lot more cat puns where that came from. That's a threat, in that more cat puns may follow as a result of continued

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

SUCKING DICKS AND SQUEEZING TITTIES
Wait, what if he is one of us faking being one of them to troll us?

I guess Lowtax gots to pay the bills somehow.

JohnMeownardKeynes
Mar 13, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post
In order for me to be a troll, a right wing person would have to be at least a little bit comfortable with John Maynard Keynes and what he did, or else risk being called out and... sigh nobody cares about John Maynard...

So let's end this completely unexpected distraction you ding dongs. I will post my diligently kept screenshots in a day or two when I'm banned for my reasonableness.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

In order for me to be a troll, a right wing person would have to be at least a little bit comfortable with John Maynard Keynes and what he did, or else risk being called out and... sigh nobody cares about John Maynard...

So let's end this completely unexpected distraction you ding dongs. I will post my diligently kept screenshots in a day or two when I'm banned for my reasonableness.

Nothing against you, but given the contact paranoia gotten from TPC, and reg date like yours puts us on the defensive a little. Your act didn't help defuse the paranoia either

JohnMeownardKeynes
Mar 13, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Xelkelvos posted:

Nothing against you, but given the contact paranoia gotten from TPC, and reg date like yours puts us on the defensive a little. Your act didn't help defuse the paranoia either

Hail Satan.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I love TPC and I love making absurd posts with horrible misspellings and getting Likes. It's my favorite thing to do. Also shout out to Destinee, I love you.

Also, anyone who needs some hot button issue fodder should check out the following link which explains in two giant pages why Trayvon was a violent psychopath because he had Skittles and Watermelon Tea.

Skittles and Watermelon Tea = Ingredients for making "Lean" or "sippin sippin" according to someone on the internet. Trayvon talked about cough syrup on Facebook because he wanted to use codeine or DXM syrup to get a vibe similar to weed and so he could pass a drug test and get high without weed. So the author uses a single Facebook post to assume Trayvon had been using DXM heavily for 18+ months. Other evidence includes he had subscribed to Andy Milonakis' YouTube channel so therefore he is into drug culture. He also was flipping the bird in apicture. Oh and he's a young black male, so you know...

So, come for the info the LAMESTREAM Media doesn't want you to know and stay for the hilarious attempt at explaining Trayvon's speech or as the author puts it:

"As I use these Facebook discussions from Trayvon I’m going to correct the ebonics unless it seems necessary to reference directly to the source. Otherwise I’ll do my best to interpret it into something people unfamiliar with nuance within a “cultural language” can understand."

First page link here: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/23/update-26-part-1-trayvon-martin-what-were-the-last-18-months-like-for-him/

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
The POWERFUL narcotic codeine........

I think the US is the only country in the world where you can't get it over the counter.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Raged posted:

The POWERFUL narcotic codeine........

I think the US is the only country in the world where you can't get it over the counter.

Isn't it sold as Tylenol 1 over the counter?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

There are people on this poll legitimately suggesting we destroy the economy. :stare:

"God drat I am sick of the creaking floorboards in this living room!" *burns down own house while still inside it* "Yeah, gently caress you house! gently caress you!" :argh:

Edit: Nothing to see here :ninja:

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Mar 13, 2013

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

IIRC in Canada, for painkillers with added codeine you don't need a prescription but you do have to go to the prescription area and ask the pharmacist for it from behind the counter. I also remember having to open a file with ID, the basic idea being that there was a paper trail of how much you were buying so they could cut you off if you were buying too much of it.

Mar 27, 2003

It had no choice. Their defense grid was smashed. We'd won. Taking out Carr then would make no difference. Skynet had to wipe out his entire existence!

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I love TPC and I love making absurd posts with horrible misspellings and getting Likes. It's my favorite thing to do. Also shout out to Destinee, I love you.

Also, anyone who needs some hot button issue fodder should check out the following link which explains in two giant pages why Trayvon was a violent psychopath because he had Skittles and Watermelon Tea.

Skittles and Watermelon Tea = Ingredients for making "Lean" or "sippin sippin" according to someone on the internet. Trayvon talked about cough syrup on Facebook because he wanted to use codeine or DXM syrup to get a vibe similar to weed and so he could pass a drug test and get high without weed. So the author uses a single Facebook post to assume Trayvon had been using DXM heavily for 18+ months. Other evidence includes he had subscribed to Andy Milonakis' YouTube channel so therefore he is into drug culture. He also was flipping the bird in apicture. Oh and he's a young black male, so you know...

So, come for the info the LAMESTREAM Media doesn't want you to know and stay for the hilarious attempt at explaining Trayvon's speech or as the author puts it:

"As I use these Facebook discussions from Trayvon I’m going to correct the ebonics unless it seems necessary to reference directly to the source. Otherwise I’ll do my best to interpret it into something people unfamiliar with nuance within a “cultural language” can understand."

First page link here: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/23/update-26-part-1-trayvon-martin-what-were-the-last-18-months-like-for-him/

"Assault posing"

:getin:

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

What the fug is goin on.

Molon labe, still not banned.

I think he's fully integrated into their community.

:3:

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

I have a lot more cat puns where that came from. That's a threat, in that more cat puns may follow as a result of continued

There's a Karl Barks joke in here somewhere

(cats suck, dogs rule)

TVarmy posted:

What the fug is goin on.

Molon labe, still not banned.

I think he's fully integrated into their community.

:3:

Molon Labe is a fuggin champ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

TVarmy posted:

Fruedian...

From a few pages back, but this is what she's referring to:

Here's a few random ones:

• Locked thread