Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Baronjutter posted:

Western exclusion strikes again...

Something something at least we're not Toronto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Don't make me start up OC Transpo chat in this biznitch.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

drat, that's a classy McDonald's, Zeeboi. Wanna go to Salzburg for a cheeseburg. :stare:

Also, I just threw a dart at a map of Canada to determine which other region we could poo poo on, and Mr. Pointy recommends we be upset at Cut Knife, Saskatchewan.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

drat, that's a classy McDonald's, Zeeboi. Wanna go to Salzburg for a cheeseburg. :stare:

Also, I just threw a dart at a map of Canada to determine which other region we could poo poo on, and Mr. Pointy recommends we be upset at Cut Knife, Saskatchewan.

Man, they're in Saskatchewan. That should be harsh enough.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

The entirety of Alberta always makes a good fallback plan.

Never understood the Toronto hate. Everyone I grew up around has pretty neutral feelings about Ontario and reserves most of their real loathing for Calgary and Fort Mac.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Team THEOLOGY posted:

If only there was somewhere else in Canada where we could bicker like this over at least it wouldn't be directed solely at QC all the time.

Alberta gets plenty of grief in these threads already!

Speaking of which (and MPs in trouble):

quote:

BMO settles with most in Alberta mortgage fraud lawsuit

The Bank of Montreal has settled with all but a handful of the 160 parties it sued in connection with a sprawling case of alleged mortgage fraud in Alberta, CBC News has learned.

The bank first detected a problem in 2006, when bank officials detected "irregularities" in some mortgages. Forensic accountants were hired to review the transactions, and the bank ultimately sued hundreds of people in connection with the alleged fraud.

BMO says hundreds of people, mostly new immigrants, were recruited to apply for about $70 million in falsely inflated mortgages involving more than 200 properties between 2006 and 2007. BMO contended the alleged fraud was carried out by 325 people, including mortgage brokers, appraisers, realtors, bank employees and lawyers.

Sources tell CBC News all but a handful of the 160 parties sued have reached financial settlements with the bank.

Among those who settled are 17 Alberta lawyers BMO sued for negligence for their alleged roles in the scheme.

Conservative MP Devinder Shory, who represents Calgary Northeast, is among those accused of providing legal work that supported the allegedly fraudulent mortgages, which BMO had argued could cost upward of $30 million.

All details of the settlement are confidential, but sources have revealed to CBC News that the insurance fund for lawyers, the Alberta Lawyers Insurance Association (ALIA) has agreed to pay $9.2 million to BMO to settle the case on behalf of all 17 lawyers named in the suit.

Shory, who did not respond to a request for comment, has denied any wrongdoing in the past.

Four lawyers named in the lawsuit have been sanctioned by the Law Society of Alberta. They face a range of penalties from reprimand and a fine to disbarment.

It's unclear whether seven others who are still members of the bar, including Devinder Shory, will face any sanctions from the law society. The other six lawyers have resigned, been disbarred, or are not practising law for reasons unrelated to the case.

Dozens of other parties including realtors, appraisers and individuals have reached undisclosed settlements as well. Two full-time judges were assigned to untangle the complicated web of dealings and reach a settlement with approximately 160 defendants.

The bank's investigators claim the scheme's organizers ultimately wired money from the alleged fraud to several countries including Lebanon, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Dubai. The settlement does not mean a finding of liability.

Meanwhile, sources tell CBC News the RCMP stopped its criminal investigation into the matter several months ago. The RCMP says it will not discuss an investigation unless charges are laid. Sgt. Patricia Neely said, "If it doesn't meet our mandate, then we would privately notify the complainant."

When the bank was asked if it had been notified about the status of the investigation, BMO referred CBC News back to the RCMP. The force didn't respond to subsequent inquiries.

Dreylad fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jun 4, 2013

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

Helsing posted:

Come on folks, I'm noticing a disturbing lack of Fordchat. Did you know, for instance, that our mayor is fat?

You mean like this little cbc article?

For instance, I didn't know about this: His sister, Kathy, for example, has had links to drug dealers and has been in the middle of a number of bizarre and violent incidents. In 1998, Kathy’s ex-husband, Ennio Stirpe, shot and killed her then-boyfriend, Michael Kiklas. In 2005, Kathy sustained a gunshot wound to the face during an altercation between two men in the kitchen of her parents’ home; she survived the shooting but required major reconstructive surgery. In January 2012, one of those men, a convicted drug dealer and long-time common-law partner named Scott MacIntyre, was charged with threatening to murder her brother Rob at his Etobicoke home.

Geoid
Oct 18, 2005
Just Add Water

bunnyofdoom posted:

Man, they're in Saskatchewan. That should be harsh enough.

I've never understood the Saskatchewan hate. It comes from everyone's opinions they gleaned off of "that one time I took Hwy #1 to Calgary".

It's a large, diverse province that's home to a very progressive population (overshadowed by a slim margin by conservative voters) with a great arts scene and a once-vibrant film industry.

This smug dismissiveness from people in Ontario breeds a bunch of the regional malaise out West. Besides, bunnyofdoom should appreciate the Eye of Goodale in Regina-Wascana.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I think we can all agree that the stupidest, least laudable region of Canada is, in fact, all of it. :angel:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

I think we can all agree that the stupidest, least laudable region of Canada is, in fact, all of it. :angel:

We could try hating St. Pierre and Miquelon maybe?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Geoid posted:

I've never understood the Saskatchewan hate. It comes from everyone's opinions they gleaned off of "that one time I took Hwy #1 to Calgary".

It's a large, diverse province that's home to a very progressive population (overshadowed by a slim margin by conservative voters) with a great arts scene and a once-vibrant film industry.

This smug dismissiveness from people in Ontario breeds a bunch of the regional malaise out West. Besides, bunnyofdoom should appreciate the Eye of Goodale in Regina-Wascana.

Exactly. It's boring.

(My Dad and his family are all from there. It's more because I like to tease him. Correct me if I wrong, but doesn't Sask have the second largest population of French Canadians outside of Quebec?)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

bunnyofdoom posted:

Exactly. It's boring.

(My Dad and his family are all from there. It's more because I like to tease him. Correct me if I wrong, but doesn't Sask have the second largest population of French Canadians outside of Quebec?)

What.

By number, it's Ontario - 500,000. By percentage, it's New Brunswick, about a third. Manitoba also has a significant french population.

Saskatchewan, really not.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Obviously polls are proving practically worthless for calling elections, but its hard not to see immense significance in this:

quote:

Just 13 per cent of Canadians believe Prime Minister Stephen Harper is telling the truth when he says he had no knowledge of Nigel Wright’s $90,000-bailout of Sen. Mike Duffy, according to a new poll.

The CTV News Ipsos Reid poll also found that 44 per cent were “not sure whether or not the prime minister had any knowledge of the monetary gift made by Mr. Wright at the time,” and 42 per cent said they are “convinced that the prime minister would have known about the monetary gift by Mr. Wright at the time.”

In a sign of how politically damaging the scandal could be, the survey also found that 66 per cent of respondents considered the involvement of the Prime Minister’s Office a “serious ethical breach.”

The remaining 34 per cent said it “represents a relatively minor issue that says little about the ethical fitness of the Prime Minister and his government’s fitness to govern Canada.”

The poll was conducted on May 27 and 28 and included an online panel of 1,009 respondents. The results are considered accurate within +/- 3.5 percentage points.

When asked what should happen to senators who were found to have violated expense policies, 23 per cent said it’s possible that they made “clerical mistakes” and should be allowed to pay back ineligible expenses and remain a senator. However, 77 per cent said no matter their “personal excuses,” if they are found to have breached expense policies, they “should resign from the Senate.”

A whopping 92 per cent of respondents either strongly or somewhat support requiring senators and MPs to post expense reports, with receipts, online.

Meanwhile, when asked about the fate of the Senate:

-43 per cent said it should “be done away with completely,” up seven points from February.
-45 per cent said it should “be reformed to make it, for example, an elected body,” up three points.
-13 per cent said the senate should be “kept as is,” down nine points.

RCMP investigation

The vast majority of Canadians want either an RCMP investigation or a public inquiry into the ongoing Senate expense scandal, and felt that senators should not be left to handle the probe themselves.

The survey found that 44 per cent of respondents think the RCMP should lead an investigation, while 31 per cent called for a public inquiry led by a judge.

Only 6 per cent said the Senate itself should lead an investigation, while 12 per cent said the House of Commons Ethics Committee should be tasked with the job.

One in 10 respondents said they believe the issue should be dropped and no investigation should be carried out “because it is not really a big deal.”

The Senate’s internal economy committee revisited the issue of senators’ expense claims amid ongoing questions about sanitized audit reports, expenses billing, and what Harper knew of a $90,000 cheque his chief of staff wrote to help Sen. Mike Duffy repay ineligible expenses.

The cheque is also the subject of an investigation by Canada’s Ethics Commissioner, Mary Dawson. The RCMP has also requested a number of documents in connection with Senate expense claims.

The opposition has hammered the prime minister about the expense scandal during question period in the House of Commons this week, trying to determine what Harper knew and when he knew it.

Harper insists he knew nothing of the cheque until Wright informed him about it on the morning of May 15. Duffy repaid the ineligible expenses in March.

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau used his time in question period Wednesday -- much as he did the day before -- to question the timeline of Harper’s knowledge of Wright’s payment to Duffy.

“Yesterday the prime minister said that he did not learn about his chief of staff’s $90,000 payment to Mike Duffy until Wed. May 15,” Trudeau said. “Yet, media contacted his office on the afternoon of Tuesday the 14th to comment on the payment. His office and Mike Duffy then released identical statements on the source of that payment. How does the prime minister reconcile his assertion that he did not know about the scandal until Wednesday if his office responded the afternoon before?”

Harper said he was only informed “of this particular matter on the morning of May 15, that is why I did not know that on the afternoon of May 14.”

Until May 15, Harper said, “it was my understanding, this caucus’s understanding, this government’s understanding that Mr. Duffy had repaid his expenses using his own resources.”

Harper maintained that stance on Thursday when asked about the scandal by reporters during a joint press conference with visiting Chilean President Sebastian Pinera. Harper also deflected questions about what, if any, instructions he gave to staff to deal with the unfolding crisis.

Liberals lead in support

The poll also looked into support for the federal political parties and found that, if an election were held tomorrow:

-36 per cent of decided voters would vote for the Liberals, up percentage one point from last month.
-30 per cent would vote for the Conservatives, down two points.
-27 per cent would vote NDP, up two points.
-4 per cent would vote for the Bloc, down one point, while 4 per cent would vote for the Green Party, up one point.

Nearly four in 10 respondents said they either “strongly” or “somewhat” approve of the Conservative government’s performance, down four points from last month, while six in 10 either “strongly” or “somewhat” disapprove of the government’s performance.

The poll found that 31 per cent of respondents believe that the Harper government “has done a good job and deserves re-election,” down from 42 per cent in December 2010. About 69 per cent said it is “time for another federal party to take over,” up from 58 per cent.

On leadership attributes:

-38 per cent would describe Justin Trudeau as “someone you can trust,” down four percentage points, compared to 32 per cent for Stephen Harper, unchanged, and 30 per cent for NDP Leader Thomas Mulcair, up four points.
-38 per cent said Trudeau “has what it takes to lead Canada,” down two points, while 36 per cent said that of Harper, down one point, and 27 per cent said that of Mulcair, up four points.
-38 per cent said Trudeau is “someone who will provide open, responsible and ethical government, down four points, while 33 per cent said that of Mulcair, up five points, and 29 per cent for Harper, down one point.

General impressions:

-Harper benefited for years from cultivating a reputation as a control freak. Ignatieff tried to use this against him by saying that Harper hated democracy, but in the context of a global recession the Liberal attempts to paint Harper as controlling may have actually benefited the CPC at a time when voters craved stability. Now, however, his control freak persona is biting him in the rear end because virtually no one finds it plausible that his Chief of Staff would cut a $90,000 check without Harper's approval.

-The Conservatives are Clinging hard to the 3 in 10 Canadians who don't think this is a big deal. They are basically at their historical floor right now.

-There is a mild but still notable drop in Trudeau's numbers and commensurate rise in Mulcair's numbers since the scandal started. I suspect this reflects the NDP's more popular position on the senate and the fact that Mulcair has been doing a great job in Parliament while Trudeau hasn't presented himself very well.

-If the NDP are polling around 27% then that suggests that the party hasn't bled as much support as some might fear. This is only 3.5% points below their May 2nd 2011 results and suggests that Mulcair's strategy of performing really well in Parliament might be more viable than I have given him credit for.

Obviously these polls don't say anything about 2015 but they do bolster the impression that the last couple weeks in Canadian politics have the potential to be a real game changer going forward.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

What.

By number, it's Ontario - 500,000. By percentage, it's New Brunswick, about a third. Manitoba also has a significant french population.

Saskatchewan, really not.

Welp, once again, I am wrong. At least I did say I might be wrong in the case before falpping my gums

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

ZeeBoi posted:

They should use the honour system where it's the people's responsibility to buy their ticket/pass before boarding any public transit. Eliminate fare boxes, etc. but employ plain clothes inspectors who hand out juicy fines for those that didn't pay for their fare.

I liked that in Vienna.

I agree with this, in response to Lexicon. They did a study in Vancouver (which basically functions this way until they start actually making those fare gates work) and found that something like 2% of people didn't pay for their tickets, and they were generally the poorest of the poor who couldn't afford it.

Otherwise, I don't agree that there should be bus fares, I think they should be subsidized as well, and I say this as a car owner who is a very infrequent user of public transit. Usually the only time I use public transit is when I'm in downtown Vancouver, I find it easier to park my car at Waterfront station and take the skytrain or buses around. That's like once every three or four months, at most.

HookShot fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jun 4, 2013

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
I used to pay $2.25 to go from Finch Station to Queen's Park which was like a 45 min subway ride but to go to work from Gilmore Station to Stadium-Chinatown it's $4 for 2 Zone on the Skytrain plus I have to transfer over and it still takes less than half that time.

It's me, I'm mad about Vancouver transit fares.

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!
I ride a bike specifically because the 129 is either 10 mins early or 30 mins late during peak commute times. Also fares.

Geoid
Oct 18, 2005
Just Add Water

bunnyofdoom posted:

There actually are some French colonies in Saskatchewan (e.g. Gravelboug, Val Marie), however the number of practicing Francophones - the Fransaskois - are pretty small. Regina has only one Francophone school and when I knew people there their graduating class was around 8 and everyone was proficient in English.

Saskatchewan is actually the only province with its second-most spoken language neither English nor French, however (German, although I can't find a citation for this right now).

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Geoid posted:

Saskatchewan is actually the only province with its second-most spoken language neither English nor French, however (German, although I can't find a citation for this right now).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Saskatchewan#Languages should do it. 2006 census has the specific data. French is only spoken by 1.7% of the population of the province.

Lexicon
Jul 29, 2003

Geoid posted:

I have no stats to hand, but I call total bullshit on this, at least with respect to BC. Are you seriously suggesting that BC has more French speakers than Mandarin/Cantonese/Hindi?

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
^^: Good on the Cree and Ojibway for keeping their language alive.

Geoid posted:

There actually are some French colonies in Saskatchewan (e.g. Gravelboug, Val Marie), however the number of practicing Francophones - the Fransaskois - are pretty small. Regina has only one Francophone school and when I knew people there their graduating class was around 8 and everyone was proficient in English.

Nonsense. French is the sixth most spoken language in BC (and only if you consider all Chinese as one language).

http://www.welcomebc.ca/welcome_bc/media/Media-Gallery/docs/communities/Census-2011-Languages.pdf

ocrumsprug fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jun 4, 2013

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Yeah I'm a native French speaker in BC and I know like 4 people that aren't my mom and brother who are fluent or even somewhat fluent in French.

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.
Semi-related, it really is jarring how absurd French announcements on Westjet flights from San Francisco to Vancouver/Calgary are (the routes I fly frequently).

Lexicon
Jul 29, 2003

mr. unhsib posted:

Semi-related, it really is jarring how absurd French announcements on Westjet flights from San Francisco to Vancouver/Calgary are (the routes I fly frequently).

I agree it's jarring, but seems wholly appropriate given the dual-official language thing.

The real solution is to get rid of 90% of flight announcements - most of them are plodding, interminable redundancy. I'm sure there are many flights where the airline knows that 100% of the passengers have taken dozens of flights - do these people really need to be shown yet again how to clip in the seatbelt? I get that there's lots of things to consider with airline safety, and the possibility of new passengers and so on... but right now there's so little information content in flight announcements that people mostly don't listen anyway.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Who's up for some classic anti-CBC whining?

That ungreatful CBC. :jerkbag:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

One of the reasons I'd love transit to be subsidized as fare-less just like cars (with the exception of toll roads of course) is so that transit organizations can design vehicles and stops and stations for maximum accessibility, flow, and safety. Forcing everyone through tight little bottlenecks all day everyday is so goddamn inefficient, slow, dangerous, and terrible for everyone but especially for a lot of people who have mobility issues or simply have things to carry. Worst case scenario: Ever been in a busy subway station at rush hour? Ok, now imagine some kind of emergency happens, forcing evacuation. Quick, everybody out through the meat grinder! Oh, I mean turnstiles!

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Whatever happened to that douchebag that was suing Air Canada because they didn't have a French speaking flight attendant on board and he demanded to be served in French despite being fluent in English?

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

El Scotch posted:

Who's up for some classic anti-CBC whining?

That ungreatful CBC. :jerkbag:

Hah, the comments section has completely turned against the sentiment in the article.

Twiin
Nov 11, 2003

King of Suck!

HookShot posted:

Whatever happened to that douchebag that was suing Air Canada because they didn't have a French speaking flight attendant on board and he demanded to be served in French despite being fluent in English?

The Supreme Court accepted the case last month.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Twiin posted:

The Supreme Court accepted the case last month.
Ugh, hopefully he loses and gets stuck with hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees.

It's not even like Air Canada is owned by the government anymore, if I went into basically any store in Vancouver and demanded service in French I'd be laughed out of there.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

HookShot posted:

It's poo poo like this that form the bank of anecdotes westerns collect to support their "uhg forced bilingualism is awful, the Quebecois are the worst whiners..."
They're pretty rare cases, they almost remind me of Kate Beaton's "Straw Feminists". She should do a comic about "Straw Quebecois". This straw-man version of the western idea of the militant Quebecois who wants nothing more than to force their language on western canada just to antagonize (or dare I say oppress!) us.

Twiin
Nov 11, 2003

King of Suck!

HookShot posted:

Ugh, hopefully he loses and gets stuck with hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees.

It's not even like Air Canada is owned by the government anymore, if I went into basically any store in Vancouver and demanded service in French I'd be laughed out of there.

Lush (or wherever you Vancouver hippies shop at) wasn't a crown corporation. When you privatize a crown corporation, you generally want the private corporation to have the same set of responsibilities to the public that it had when owned by the crown. Air Canada was mandated by the Official Languages Act to provide service in both official languages.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
^^ Oh, I didn't know they were actually supposed to serve in both official languages, I thought when they privatized they got to do whatever the gently caress they wanted like most private companies. My bad.

Baronjutter posted:

It's poo poo like this that form the bank of anecdotes westerns collect to support their "uhg forced bilingualism is awful, the Quebecois are the worst whiners..."
They're pretty rare cases, they almost remind me of Kate Beaton's "Straw Feminists". She should do a comic about "Straw Quebecois". This straw-man version of the western idea of the militant Quebecois who wants nothing more than to force their language on western canada just to antagonize (or dare I say oppress!) us.

Yeah, exactly.

I mean, if Air Canada was a government owned airline, I would have absolutely no problem with it. I would still think the guy was a douchebag for refusing to speak in English to flight attendants when he spoke the language, but I would probably still support his case.

But the fact that on top of just not acting the way 99% of normal human beings act in that situation but THEN trying to sue the airline for millions and leading to westerners complaining about those drat Frenchies in Quebec just makes me hope the legal fees ruin him.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Welp. Gawker says the Crackstarter was a bust. Video owner contacted Gawker saying the video is gone.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Geoid posted:

I'm Fransaskois and from Gravelbourg but most of the town doesn't speak french anymore unless you're over 50. Its dying there real fast ever since the College Mathieu failed as a boarding school.

WaffleLove
Aug 16, 2007

BGrifter posted:

Welp. Gawker says the Crackstarter was a bust. Video owner contacted Gawker saying the video is gone.

That's not really surprising. I hope it surfaces still.

Kintarooooo
Feb 10, 2004
SA > Fark > xians.
I say, give the man a stack of queens (2,000$... that will cover a round-trip to anywhere in Canada not too small/cold/remote) and have the government fine Air Canada eight figures. Violating the terms of business is a slight against the government. "Here, let's buy your crown corporation, and oh yeah, phoque you" should never be tolerated from people exploiting our country's resources.

A tax break for all, and Monsieur's rights "get respected" without letting him enjoy the fruits of court-based legalized extortion.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

BGrifter posted:

It was kinda inevitable after Gawker broke the story and the Star described them in detail. I hope that it's "gone" in the sense that the cops have seized it. If Ford gets away with this, Toronto will be a laughingstock.

Stephen Harper
Apr 13, 2011

Canada is a Northern European welfare state in the worst sense of the term, and very proud of it.

bunnyofdoom posted:

Whelp

So, anyone shocked here?

Their go-to line is that this is an "administrative dispute" :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quaint bucket
Nov 29, 2007

BGrifter posted:

How convenient. :smugdog:

So we can finally move on from the distraction of Rob Ford's massive crack habit and focus on more real issues like senate, transit, and language.

I don't speak a lick of French; however, I do agree that we should at least honour the language and give it a fair shake within limits. I would feel pretty marginalized if they started imposing a strict English/French bilingual requirement in the workforce.

I can't work in Quebec. I don't know what's Ontario is like considering Q and O are like best neighbours forever.

quaint bucket fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jun 5, 2013

• Locked thread