Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

Inevitable posted:

That guy has always fantasized about "being forced to take cum volume enhancing suppliments/drugs and hooked up a milking machine untill I produce enough cum that my balls grow in size due to the experience and be required to be milked multiples times of day because of it."

Always.

That is what he has always fantasized about.

:psyduck:

Welp, so much for starting think that maybe that was just his 'before' picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

I thought it was a prank but those posts are legit twitter posts :magical:

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.
Oh! Get a room you two.

Also this Naruto fan is hard core!

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

DStecks posted:

CringeChannel is a truly wonderful site: :allears:

Is his belt buckle one of those scorpion in amber paperweights?

Anyways, enough fat chat! Time for bad plastic surgery chat.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

E: This man has chosen to dress like this since at least 1999. And it didn't look much better then.

I Before E has a new favorite as of 08:55 on Jun 21, 2013

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

LateToTheParty posted:

So. Um. Man or woman? Not really sure...

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

Magres posted:

Does it matter? Either way, someone got hit with the ugly stick.

Samunwise
Mar 18, 2009

Magres posted:

The nail polish in the background says "woman", the moustache says "man", the obsession over Naruto says "it doesn't matter, my genitals don't see much use"

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

Great Photoshop skills displayed in this picture. I could hardly tell that this wasn't real...

gwaaargh
Jul 7, 2010

by XyloJW

I would strongly recommend learning about the life, teachings and lovings of DemoniusX.

quote:

(7:35:29 AM) Demonius: I am such a glutton when it comes to mongolian buffet coconut shrimp FTMFW

cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

Wow, dude's just a beam katana away from becoming a real life Travis Touchdown.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

particle409 posted:

Anyways, enough fat chat! Time for bad plastic surgery chat.

Sly Stallones mom :

Holy Cow
Dec 8, 2006

Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot toxins into her face

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Metanaut posted:

Sly Stallones mom :

Haha, who looks at this in the mirror and thinks 'Yeah, I look good enough to go out in public'.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Metanaut posted:

Sly Stallones mom :

She's got her son's face.

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

DStecks posted:

CringeChannel is a truly wonderful site: :allears:

All three of the guys whose eyebrows we can see, and I'd be willing to bet the guy covering his eyebrows with a hat, are doing that stupid zany "one eyebrow cocked, mouth slightly to one side" thing. They all think they're the Han Solo of the group.

I Before E posted:

She's got her son's face.

Shame it doesn't fit her skull.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Frankston posted:

Haha, who looks at this in the mirror and thinks 'Yeah, I look good enough to go out in public'.

Not Jackie Stallone, that's for sure!

'I look like a chipmunk': 91-year-old Jackie Stallone reveals her plastic surgery regrets after suffering a third heart attack

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...l#ixzz2Wr0621uC

Anyways, enough of this stupid bad plastic surgery chat! Let's draw some eyebrows.

:/

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I promise I wont talk about fatties.

Meet this fellow. I served with him in the Navy. He is the perfect storm of awkward and gross.

Obsessed with Sonic The Hedgehog
Listens to Creed,Nickleback and Disturbed
Got called out at a briefing for eating his boogers in front of 60+ people
Talks to himself
Questionable hygiene
Possibly the worst cosplayer

While on deployment he called a fake man overboard at 2am. He was caught sleeping on watch. His logic was to toss a chemlight over the side (we had to wear them at night as a safety measure) and call man overboard and be a hero. Those not familiar with the Navy, this is a big deal. Everyone woke up (350 people) and either went to a designated spot for a roll call or their station as a rescue detail. After everyone was accounted for and two people were slightly injured when the ship was maneuvering at high speeds, we find out what he did. He spent the rest of deployment working in the trash room, rocking out to 3 doors down and watching the Sonic anime.

Bro Nerd Alpha has a new favorite as of 14:05 on Jun 21, 2013

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Uhhh

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

:stonk: Why would anyone do this to themselves. What gets me is the expression; she seems to like the way she looks. Which I guess is good for her, but holy poo poo, she doesn't even look human anymore, she looks like some weird plastic doll. Uncanny valley.

Anyway, Teefury twitter:

Most people on the twitter feed look fine, even the overweight ones. But some people just look so uncomfortable being photographed, or have to jazz it up with extreme angles and props.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Possibly the worst cosplayer

The guy on the left; is that a rubber mask he's wearing or is his mug really hosed up and stuck in a permanent scowl like that? After witnessing all the gross people in this thread I just can't tell anymore. :crossarms:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Ummmm what?

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Rubber mask.

He was so goddamned proud of that gun. He brought it to the ship one day. He had to carry it through TWO checkpoints, explain to guards what it was and still get it onto a military base. He carried it to lunch with that awkward desperation and looking around face of "I hope someone stops and asks me about my collectors item"

This was from Gears of War 3. He was excited about the $200 collectors edition. More power to him but I tried to get him to realize 30 years from now that gun is not going to be on Antiques Roadshow. His half tied sneakers in the second picture should show how serious this costume was.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
He doesn't look all there. To think that man was supposed to have your back. Yikes. Was he a cook? Imagining him in anything other than that seems disturbing. Edit: I'm not sure if enlisted personnel can be cooks or if that's a civilian contract thing. I just remembered that back then, at least according to the people I knew, that the cooking outfit is where the misfits usually ended up. Again, I have no idea.

Glasgow Kiss has a new favorite as of 14:32 on Jun 21, 2013

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Glasgow Kiss posted:

He doesn't look all there. To think that man was supposed to have your back. Yikes. Was he a cook? Imagining him in anything other than that seems disturbing.

You want that guy to handle the food you'll put into your body?!

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

particle409 posted:

Let's draw some eyebrows.

While Amanda Palmer is definitely not ugly, I think her eyebrows are pretty drat awkward.

They're the personification of her wacky "look at meeeeee" personality, that's for drat sure.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Uncanny.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Metanaut posted:

Sly Stallones mom :

gently caress, her plastic surgeon was Apollo Creed.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Glasgow Kiss posted:

He doesn't look all there. To think that man was supposed to have your back. Yikes. Was he a cook? Imagining him in anything other than that seems disturbing. Edit: I'm not sure if enlisted personnel can be cooks or if that's a civilian contract thing. I just remembered that back then, at least according to the people I knew, that the cooking outfit is where the misfits usually ended up. Again, I have no idea.

As a former "misfit" cook*, No he wasn't. Worse. He was a Boatswains mate. And no, not all there. He wasn't allowed to carry a weapon because of some hazing that happened to him at his previous command.

*I hated being a cook, thus why I got out. I had an 89 ASVAB score but since I am red/green colorblind cook was all they offered me at the time.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

How did she actually get those on?

Itchy Itchiford
Apr 5, 2009

mmhmm

I don't see the problem here. She's cute.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Yeah, gently caress her for being comfortable with her body.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

LordArgh posted:

Can we make this phrase probatable or something?

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

LateToTheParty posted:

Had to retrieve my phone from across the room after physically recoiling from this picture. :stare: that is the most repulsing thing I've ever seen.

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

gently caress, her plastic surgeon was Apollo Creed.

Agreed.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

LordArgh posted:

She's not though. She's wearing clothing that's way too small for her in an attempt to pretend that she's thinner than she is. Being overweight isn't a big deal in an of itself, but when you see people pretending that their clothing fits them well, then it's obvious that they aren't ok with it, and yes they are often awkward because of it. A person who is comfortable with their body doesn't adopt self-delusion as a coping mechanism.

Anyway, enough about fat people, more goobers in fedoras!

Political Whores has a new favorite as of 16:05 on Jun 21, 2013

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Cordyceps Headache posted:

She's not though. She's wearing clothing that's way too small for her in an attempt to pretend that she's thinner than she is. Being overweight isn't a big deal in an of itself, but when you see people pretending that their clothing fits them well, then it's obvious that they aren't ok with it, an dyes they are often awkward because of it. A person who is comfortable with their body doesn't adopt self-delusion as a coping mechanism.

Woooooooooooosh

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

veedubfreak posted:

How did she actually get those on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td7f9RoY8nY

A bunch of libertarian jackasses try to hand out literature at a middle school, and get rightfully chewed out by a crossing guard.

It should go without saying that they've got fedoras.

• Locked thread