Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Count Uvula posted:

Divide the joke in to a triangle, rotate it counterclockwise while maintaining the original orientation of the text, and you will have the true meaning of the joke at your disposal. Jhonny is a greedy gently caress and preemptively gives his girlfriend mom change for her 1000 dollar bill so she can't claim she has no change to reward him for finding her money on the floor.

I don't know, I think there is a 'gf's mom is a prostitute that he attempted to pay for with a 1000* naira bill, she refused to give him sex because she didn't have change...' joke in there.

* Which is probably also a double joke since 1000 naira is like $4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

SybilVimes posted:

I don't know, I think there is a 'gf's mom is a prostitute that he attempted to pay for with a 1000* naira bill, she refused to give him sex because she didn't have change...' joke in there.

Yeah I read it as a prostitution joke too first, didn't make it any easier to understand.

The way I see it, Funny man with the jokes and laughing is basically abstract art, in text form.

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Is it time for unfunny jokes that don't even make sense?

Just this week has been fantastic.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
Idiots on Social Media: click like for jHOnnY

That page is gold.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
He truly is a Renaissance Funnyman.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
This entire page is amazing but holy poo poo this one. And this needs to be the thread title.

Parkingtigers posted:

Idiots on Social Media: click like for jHOnnY

That page is gold.

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.
Tweet in question: https://twitter.com/AG_Conservative/status/388299226125725696

I think I was just better off not touching this, but he and I were gonna come to a head eventually.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Vriess posted:

Tweet in question: https://twitter.com/AG_Conservative/status/388299226125725696

I think I was just better off not touching this, but he and I were gonna come to a head eventually.

gently caress that guy so much, entitled dependents are the worst.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Bob rocks n da
lady sucks

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Blind Pineapple posted:

Shockingly, the author is white.

A small child said something thoughtless and insensitive? Alert the media! :monocle:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Clochette posted:

A small child said something thoughtless and insensitive? Alert the media! :monocle:

Tiny, tiny little Hitlers.

p.crestmont
Feb 17, 2012

Clochette posted:

Seriously though, why does this white dude have a fro?

It should read: "This child, who could not have been more than 5 or 6, just owned me."

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

p.crestmont posted:

Seriously though, why does this white dude have a fro?

It should read: "This child, who could not have been more than 5 or 6, just owned me."

:colbert:

(Although Bob Ross is probably the only white dude who will ever be able to pull it off, so fair enough I suppose.)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Not the worst by any means, but I was put off when it popped up on my feed. Piles of hair creep me out though.

And yes, he liked his own photo.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Beyond the obvious :psyduck: of why they're lying on the ground with piles of their hair beside them, it looks to me more like they each puked up a bunch of moldy spaghetti.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Picnic Princess posted:

Not the worst by any means, but I was put off when it popped up on my feed. Piles of hair creep me out though.

And yes, he liked his own photo.

The big question is, where the hair was cut from.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_vcjZmQ9w
Is what I thought of. Enjoy! (Girl eating her own hair)

old bean factory has a new favorite as of 22:19 on Oct 10, 2013

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Home Depot being called "Auschwitz for kids" is the most hilarious and accurate thing I've heard in a long time

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Macaluso posted:

Home Depot being called "Auschwitz for kids" is the most hilarious and accurate thing I've heard in a long time

That entire special is amazing. Pretty sure it's on YouTube.

Edit: Just realized I posted the wrong link. Google "Glover Tiny Hitlers"

Edit again: http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/2i2eha/stand-up-donald-glover--uncensored---tiny-little-hitlers

Maker Of Shoes has a new favorite as of 22:58 on Oct 10, 2013

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

mng posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_vcjZmQ9w
Is what I thought of. Enjoy! (Girl eating her own hair)

It's good stuff

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

mng posted:

(Girl eating her own hair)

That animation both amazes me with the quality of the low-poly model, and yet horrifies me over the content.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Blind Pineapple posted:

Shockingly, the author is white.

:qq: Waaah, a child made fun of my hair! He's a racist!
This post is kind of magical.

How dare that 5-year-old child be confused by a white person having an afro when it's currently not a popular style for white people! Why are their schools not teaching them about the Jewfro?! It is a failure of the public school system, I say! And not thanking that completely unwhiny white man for reaching out to the black community by catching his stray basketball... Why, that's just unconscionable!

That kid actually sounds pretty funny to me. I, too, have a Jewfro.

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

Soviet Commubot posted:

gently caress that guy so much, entitled dependents are the worst.

Aaaaaaaaand blocked.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.
I didn't know Maxine was ever at "it" before. :confused:

Second one is from a public page.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Andrew gives me hope. :unsmith:

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Don't get me started on Maxine. Every middle-aged woman shares that poo poo.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Cup of Hemlock posted:

Don't get me started on Maxine. Every middle-aged woman shares that poo poo.

I have a cousin that shares that type of stuff all the time. Gets angry when when I argue with her idiotic crazily conservative friends about them. Has actually deleted multiple threads after saying "I shared it as a joke not for an argument."

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I have a cousin that shares that type of stuff all the time. Gets angry when when I argue with her idiotic crazily conservative friends about them. Has actually deleted multiple threads after saying "I shared it as a joke not for an argument."

I love when people say that. "I don't want to discuss anything, I just want empty likes to justify my worldview."

Snoop Radley
Sep 26, 2011

Hail to the baby king. :3:
I like the bits about Obama being a smoker and the obese surgeon general. Oh no, smokers and fat people need health care too!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
While it's not "facts" it's more fact than fiction, who can make this poo poo up??

Yes, who indeed...

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Snoop Radley posted:

I like the bits about Obama being a smoker and the obese surgeon general. Oh no, smokers and fat people need health care too!

Out of curiosity, I decided to look up who the U.S. surgeon general is.

Yes, clearly this lardass isn't qualified to keep insurance companies from telling people with preexisting conditions to gently caress off and die.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Someone on my Facebook just linked this post on a site called "Mumsnet".

Obviously the replies are a whole lot of variations on "No one does this, you are weird." My favourite is

RevelsRoulette posted:

That must be sexy. You do it then spring apart, you rush to the bathroom and he plunges his knob into a bucket.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Looks like your average alcohol drinking, occasional smoking, red meat eating person to me.

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
Mumsnet is a UK based forum of unfathomable terribleness. Usually who cares, right? In this case it actually has political clout. It is huge and our MPs kowtow to it.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011
More disgusted by the people in that forum thread that just don't do any cleanup at all. I mean, sure, dunking is pretty loving weird, but just rolling around in your filth all night :stonk:

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Macaluso posted:

I thought Home Depot was neat when I was a kid. v:shobon:v

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Out of curiosity, I decided to look up who the U.S. surgeon general is.

Yes, clearly this lardass isn't qualified to keep insurance companies from telling people with preexisting conditions to gently caress off and die.

Sorry, but you're wrong.

Regina Benjamin. Sure she's overweight, but does that mean you can't take her advice? (PS, I don't know what she's saying but I assume it's good).

EDIT, Sorry I'm wrong. She was the one last time I saw but apparently they switched in july. Perhaps that thing was posted back when she was sitting?

Experto Crede
Aug 19, 2008

Keep on Truckin'

Tiggum posted:

Someone on my Facebook just linked this post on a site called "Mumsnet".

Obviously the replies are a whole lot of variations on "No one does this, you are weird." My favourite is
[url=http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics/1875847-Do-you-dunk-your-penis]

You know those jaded middle class mothers who post about benefit scroungers on Facebook despite living entirely from their partner's income? The kind who screech about "ARE CHILDREN!"?

Imagine a site that is almost 100% that and you have mumsnet.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I clicked around for ages trying to find the best thread to post this and ended up here. It isn't all idiots but it is social media.

I especially enjoy when people at the wrong twitter handle start getting random abuse (like EDF ebergy being mixed up the EDL - racist group)http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woolwich-attack-twitter-users-confuse-1906011 .

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tomphillips/the-29-stages-of-a-twitterstorm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

I hesitate to post ^ here because he's pretty young and I know he's been the victim of a lot of bullying and if posting stuff like this helps him deal with it then more power to him, I guess. But it's a constant stream and that first one is especially insufferable - so everyone he didn't tag is just a phony shitbag friend, I guess?

This guy, on the other hand, is a grown-rear end man who should know better (or at the very least, should reconsider what he considers a "deep thought.")

I do love the progression of "i try, that's all I can do" [seven days later] "i am done trying"

• Locked thread