Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
While we're on the topic of soundtracks, I was digging through my old stuff and found my a few of them - I have the original CDs (most of them imported about 10 years ago when I was way more into FF) of the Final Fantasy 8 and Chrono Cross OSTs, as well as the Final Fantasy 8 Piano Classics disc and the 20020220 concert discs. I used to have a bunch more like the Black Mages albums, but I have no clue where those are. Anyone interested in a trade? I only have the discs in generic containers (couldn't find the original jewel cases or books, they must have ended up in a different box), but while they have the usual light scratches from adolescent use, all 10 discs played perfectly fine. I don't mind creating a post in SA Mart or getting some pics if that's the right thing to do, I just figure it's more of a niche thing and there have already been some GBs and trades in the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hit or miss Clitoris
Apr 19, 2003
I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

I'd gladly swap the FFVII soundtrack for Chrono Cross', if you'd be interested. Send an email to magicwomanm@gmail.com if you're down.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Vanagoon posted:

I got an unexpected score today. In return for giving a neighbor a ride a few times he gave me a copy of Silent Hill 2.

Play it, play it now.

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

CHARIZARD used SMOKESCREEN
It doesn't affect GEORDI THE BLASTOISE!

ACID POLICE posted:

Oh my god so many people are signing up for GB Everdrive :psypop:

Anyone here who hoards Game Boy poo poo and has a lot of worthless games to get rid of, PM me, I need to buy a big big box of lovely GB games

I have a great big box of non-working GB Pokemon games in varying degrees of disarray (peeled/damaged labels, sharpie name marks and the like.) Of course, being Pokemon games they are all different colors, so I don't know if they're what you're looking for or not. I'd have to check but I should have about 20-30 I could spare. I'd gladly send some your way in exchange for a discount on a GB Everdrive. Let me know if I can help. (Sorry, I don't have PMs.)

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn

Miles McCloud posted:

I have a great big box of non-working GB Pokemon games in varying degrees of disarray (peeled/damaged labels, sharpie name marks and the like.) Of course, being Pokemon games they are all different colors, so I don't know if they're what you're looking for or not. I'd have to check but I should have about 20-30 I could spare. I'd gladly send some your way in exchange for a discount on a GB Everdrive. Let me know if I can help. (Sorry, I don't have PMs.)

:aaaaa: YES PLEASE colored carts are even better. Email me acidfive0 at gmail.com and I would be more than happy to work out a nice discount for you on a GB ED. This is the perfect amount of carts too.

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK
I am gonna link something from the Retro Computing thread many people in here may find of use and merit.
(Plus it might get some of you fucks rambling about old computer gaming to get in there, read, and post. Also maybe find me an MSX2 with Vampire Killer, Thexder 2: Firehawk, and Ogre carts TIA! :v:)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3577352&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=5#post424545820

I just can't get over how bloody USEFUL the Commodore 1084 monitor is. The S version in Paranormal Activity 3 was the best thing about the movie!

I can pretty much throw anything that isn't designed for widescreen or HDTVs at it and it comes out looking the best it can without having to hunt for S video, Component, or RGB type cables!

If I ever get a Tandy 1000 series computer I can run those ancient CGA games in composite artifacting mode in get more than 4 eye searing colors!

Light guns! My Guncon 1,2, Madcatz Dreamcast gun, Sega Light Phazer, Nintendo Zapper, whatever the hell the Saturn gun is called should all work and be usable!

Dare I dream and get the SMS 3d Goggles?

Sure its only 13" but it doesn't take up a lot of space. Its like a cat in comparison to a dog. (Also sometimes does what it bloody well wants and I have to give it a tap on the side. Must be a Tortoise Shell Monitor!)

Also the iOS Final Fantasy Dimensions looks damned good to me. Got it when Square had their Xmas sale:

I think it looks quite good. But its also an original game at least to me. No odd character art like what some people are disliking about the FF6 remake.
(Also wasn't 16 goddamned dollars. FF5 is priced at that too. Shoulda got it when it was on sale for like 8. Darn.)

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

So it turns out my yellow video problem with my PCE's RGB output had nothing to do with the system or the mod, but the SCART->Component box. It turns out these things have a bunch of pots inside that need to be adjusted to suit whatever signal it's getting:

The results are really great, if a tiny bit dark which I've read is a limitation of the PCE's RGB output, I can live with that though. The final setup is pretty cumbersome!

EDIT: I just want to add that this solution produces good results on a SD CRT. It's not some kind of cheap workaround to get good looking video from old systems on a HDTV, you still need a device like an XRGB to upscale and de-interlace in that situation.

EDIT 2:

Captain Rufus posted:

Dare I dream and get the SMS 3d Goggles?

I've never been the biggest SMS dude but the Famicom 3D System keeps tempting me, mostly because I loving love Rad Racer and would love to play the Japanese version with real 3D System support instead of the stupid red/blue 3D glasses the US version came with.

d0s fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Jan 17, 2014

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

ACID POLICE posted:

:aaaaa: YES PLEASE colored carts are even better. Email me acidfive0 at gmail.com and I would be more than happy to work out a nice discount for you on a GB ED. This is the perfect amount of carts too.

I don't know if you missed it, but kitschbent has them for 2bux http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/clear-plastic-circuit-cases

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Quiet Feet posted:

I'd heard of Recca but never looked it up until you posted that. Holy poo poo, that's gotta be making use of the expansion audio right? That entire game looks and sounds absolutely incredible. I looked up a Youtube long play of it to get a better idea of what it was like and ended up watching the entire thing. :suspense:

No expansion audio, all 100% stock. It's gotten a couple official releases on CD, if that's your thing.

d0s posted:

It really sucks how KID made some of the most amazing NES/Famicom games (they made Recca among other things) and then went on to develop... nothing but visual novels and dating sims. Imagine the sort of action games they could have made on the SNES or PCE.

EDIT: I know they made a few early Genesis action games but those are awful and it makes me wonder if they weren't made by some kind of internal Genesis B-team, this hidden intro in Recca seems to suggest that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrQn-O_zFRc

That intro is just a little in-joke, it doesn't have any particular significance.

Recca, Kick Master and some other KID games were programmed buy a guy named Shinobu Yagawa, who would later go on to make a bunch of pioneering STGs for Raizing/Eighting and now Cave, most notably Battle Garegga. I'm not sure what most of the other people at the company have done since; I'm actually researching this topic at the moment, oddly enough.

Another neat bit of trivia is that a lot of their games, including Low G Man and Kick Master, were released exclusively in the US and never got a Famicom release. A lot of the initial design and production came directly from Naxat/Taxan's US division, usually under the supervision of Ken Lobb, who would later move on to working for Nintendo of America and now Microsoft.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

In celebration of my copy of Road Rash for the 3DO finally deciding to show up in the mail, here's the most :krad: 90s intro FMV you will ever see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_F-78OJUB4

Beautiful.

I already had the Saturn version of Road Rash, but my Saturn's disc drive is a bit poo poo and really doesn't like the game so it's nice to finally be able to play it without the music and videos skipping or the game locking up. Speaking of the music in this game, I wonder why the licensed tracks don't play during the actual races. I know the Sega CD version (which is basically RR on the Genesis with the music and FMV clips from the 3DO) actually does have the likes of Soundgarden playing during races, so I'm not sure why the other versions don't do that.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

No expansion audio, all 100% stock. It's gotten a couple official releases on CD, if that's your thing.

Looked it up on Ebay and those CDs are going for $130 or so. Yikes.

quote:

Recca, Kick Master and some other KID games were programmed buy a guy named Shinobu Yagawa, who would later go on to make a bunch of pioneering STGs for Raizing/Eighting and now Cave, most notably Battle Garegga. I'm not sure what most of the other people at the company have done since; I'm actually researching this topic at the moment, oddly enough.

Another neat bit of trivia is that a lot of their games, including Low G Man and Kick Master, were released exclusively in the US and never got a Famicom release. A lot of the initial design and production came directly from Naxat/Taxan's US division, usually under the supervision of Ken Lobb, who would later move on to working for Nintendo of America and now Microsoft.

That's interesting. I also didn't put together the Naxat = Taxan backwards thing until just now. I'd be curious to know what you turn up re: where that staff has gone and what they've done since.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

Looked it up on Ebay and those CDs are going for $130 or so. Yikes.

EDIT: I just realized Recca is unrelated to what I'm talking about below. :downs: I'm a stupid, but maybe someone will find what I said interesting anyway. I'm talking about actual NES/SNES era game soundtrack releases.

Video game and anime soundtracks were notoriously overpirated through Chinese labels like Ever Anime due to the insane sticker price of CD's in Japan. Due to being way cheaper and bit-identical to the official discs, almost everyone outside of Japan got the bootleg version, especially when you consider that you were very likely to find what you were looking for just by going to Chinatown if you lived in a city with one, and pay about half the price (and probably even less if you bought multiple discs due to a sliding discount) of the Japanese official CD price, and that's not factoring in shipping the Japanese CD either.

Because of this, drat near everyone outside of Japan who bought the CD's bought the bootleg ones, and if you have a set mind about getting the official ones you are in for a world of frustration and :retrogames:. I don't think official CD's started being more common until the soundtrack for Final Fantasy 7 or 8, and Ever Anime and similar labels kept chugging along long after that and may even still be around.

The bootleg CD's are pretty drat weird and very official-looking for the most part. They will reproduce the liner notes exactly but white/black out company names and logos, at least in some cases. I have a ton of them from before I knew better (as well as Hong Kong 90's cinema VCD's :pcgaming:)

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Dr. Ohnoman posted:

In celebration of my copy of Road Rash for the 3DO finally deciding to show up in the mail, here's the most :krad: 90s intro FMV you will ever see.

Beautiful.
Fun trivia: One of those bikes took a spill during the film shoot, and sits in EA's lobby to this day, still bearing it's own Road Rash.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Dr. Ohnoman posted:

Beautiful.

I already had the Saturn version of Road Rash, but my Saturn's disc drive is a bit poo poo and really doesn't like the game so it's nice to finally be able to play it without the music and videos skipping or the game locking up. Speaking of the music in this game, I wonder why the licensed tracks don't play during the actual races. I know the Sega CD version (which is basically RR on the Genesis with the music and FMV clips from the 3DO) actually does have the likes of Soundgarden playing during races, so I'm not sure why the other versions don't do that.

Congrats on acquiring the best version of Road Rash and one of the best games on the 3DO. Man I love that lovely console so much :kimchi:

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

That's interesting. I also didn't put together the Naxat = Taxan backwards thing until just now.

They were also a pretty big electronics company, specializing in higher end PC displays. It was pretty common to have a "Taxan" monitor for your IBM PC in the 80's. I think they actually still make monitors, or did the last time I checked.

I hear people referring to Naxat as a developer so often but as far as I know they were strictly a publisher. Does anyone know if they actually had an in-house dev team of any kind? I know they had great taste in devs to publish, their catalog is full of Compile, RED, KID, even Sting's first game (Psycho Chaser for PCE).

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

zenintrude posted:

Agreed, although Chrono Cross has the singular best song Square has ever produced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBE3c9X0BoA

Was expecting Time's Scar, that's a good one too though.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Cannot Find Server posted:

Congrats on acquiring the best version of Road Rash and one of the best games on the 3DO. Man I love that lovely console so much :kimchi:
Hell yeah. Too bad none of my friends share my excitement over the 3DO, as they've either never heard of it or only know it from AVGN's Plumbers Don't Wear Ties review and all those "worst consoles ever" type things. As a result, all I get are blank stares and "why the hell would you buy that?" comments. :saddowns:

Any games in particular you'd recommend? Along with Road Rash I currently have OverDrivin' (Japanese version of The Need for Speed, unfortunately lacks the rival cutscenes), Return Fire, Wing Commander 3, Theme Park, Space Hulk, and Star Control II, as well as a bunch of Japanese games including translated versions of Night Trap and The Daedalus Encounter.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Dr. Ohnoman posted:

Hell yeah. Too bad none of my friends share my excitement over the 3DO, as they've either never heard of it or only know it from AVGN's Plumbers Don't Wear Ties review and all those "worst consoles ever" type things. As a result, all I get are blank stares and "why the hell would you buy that?" comments. :saddowns:

Any games in particular you'd recommend? Along with Road Rash I currently have OverDrivin' (Japanese version of The Need for Speed, unfortunately lacks the rival cutscenes), Return Fire, Wing Commander 3, Theme Park, Space Hulk, and Star Control II, as well as a bunch of Japanese games including translated versions of Night Trap and The Daedalus Encounter.

There are a lot of FMV games that are apparently great if those are your thing, although I didn't like those back then and sure as poo poo don't like them now, so I can't recommend any in particular. Guardian War is a good and underrated SRPG, Gex is good, Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller is an...interesting Myst-like, and on that note the 3DO version of Myst is pretty good although you probably already have that game on something else. Alone in the Dark 1 and two are neat albeit extremely, extremely dated; you may or may not enjoy them depending on if you can go into old 3D games with a certain mindset. Flashback and Out Of This World are absolutely brilliant, the 3DO version of Lemmings is pretty good. Killing Time is decent and a lot of people are really into it, so try it out if you are into ancient FPS games. The 3DO apparently had the best version of Street Fighter 2 although I can't speak to how true that is because fighting games have never been the genre for me.

The 3DO has a pretty goddamn impressive library of great games for how badly it flopped.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

Dr. Ohnoman posted:

You need to make some new friends. I'm the only one of my friends that obsessively collects retrogames, but all of my friends appreciate it. When Erluk sent me Shaq Fu for the Secret Santa thing, my friends and I played it for hours. Couldn't beat it though. Our inability was likely increased by the fact that we were drinking heavily after every fight. It's nice to have a bunch of friends who are as entertained by terrible things as me. It makes it very difficult to have a bad night.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Alright, thanks. I definitely need to pick up Out of This World/Another World, I loved that game on the SNES although it was balls hard. I'll probably grab SSF2 Turbo at some point too, even though I'm the world's worst Street Fighter player and generally prefer Mortal Kombat.

FMV games really aren't my thing, I only have Night Trap and Daedalus Encounter because those (along with some other FMV crap, as well as the Japanese version of Myst) came with the system.

Peenmaster posted:

You need to make some new friends. I'm the only one of my friends that obsessively collects retrogames, but all of my friends appreciate it. When Erluk sent me Shaq Fu for the Secret Santa thing, my friends and I played it for hours. Couldn't beat it though. Our inability was likely increased by the fact that we were drinking heavily after every fight. It's nice to have a bunch of friends who are as entertained by terrible things as me. It makes it very difficult to have a bad night.
To be fair, they're not all bad and they'll gladly play Goldeneye multiplayer and Mario Party, they just don't know that much about the obscure failed consoles from the 90s. The guy who asked me why the hell I'd buy a 3DO does like 8-bit and 16-bit stuff and has a decent collection of Super NES and Genesis games (at least until he sold his Genesis collection to me last year) as well as old computer games, and he also bought me a Genesis copy of Captain Planet from a flea market a while back. :v:

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jan 17, 2014

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Dr. Ohnoman posted:

Alright, thanks. I definitely need to pick up Out of This World/Another World, I loved that game on the SNES although it was balls hard. I'll probably grab SSF2 Turbo at some point too, even though I'm the world's worst Street Fighter player and generally prefer Mortal Kombat.

FMV games really aren't my thing, I only have Night Trap and Daedalus Encounter because those (along with some other FMV crap, as well as the Japanese version of Myst) came with the system.

I too am wicked terrible at street fighter. And also all fighting games in general. They're super fun though and I highly recommend you grab SSF2T. It makes for some fun parties.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Dr. Ohnoman posted:

I don't want one but I do find the 3do to be an interesting system. Definitely not "worst ever" by any stretch. I can easily come up with ten worse consoles.

The 3DO has a pretty goddamn impressive library of great games for how badly it flopped.

I think that's because of its ties to the computer gaming industry at a time when PC game development was exploding and action games had just become a viable genre for them. Remember that the company was founded by Trip Hawkins after he left EA.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hm, good point. I'll get that the next time I go on a retro game buying spree (should be any day now). Also gonna need another 3DO controller, though.

Of course, as we all know, the definitive 3DO fighting game is Naughty Dog's masterpiece WAY OF THE WARRIOR. :getin:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Thinking about games for a flopped system reminded me that I still need to get more games for my Master System so I did a quick sweep for cheap games. Now I've got Shinobi, Double Dragon, Aztec Adventure, and Kenseiden on the way. Sadly, a lot of the games that I'm interested in are also pretty expensive (comparatively, I think any retro game over :10bux: is "expensive"). I just wanted a sixth copy of Ultima 4, for god's sake. I don't need to spend thirty dollars on it!

And the prices on Golden Axe Warrior are even worse. :smith:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Dr. Ohnoman posted:

Zhadnost: The People's Party is a dumb funny trivia/party game that freezes every time I try to emulate it.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

So I have a first party GCN AC adapter in the mail, which means I don't need the third party one I've been using anymore. Would anyone like it for the cost of shipping? I noticed some diagonal staticy lines on HDTVs while using it, but wasn't able to confirm that it was due to the AC adapter and not the S-Video cable I was using. Even if the AC adapter is the one causing that problem, it's still better than no power at all.

PM me if you're interested.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Random Stranger posted:

Thinking about games for a flopped system reminded me that I still need to get more games for my Master System so I did a quick sweep for cheap games. Now I've got Shinobi, Double Dragon, Aztec Adventure, and Kenseiden on the way. Sadly, a lot of the games that I'm interested in are also pretty expensive (comparatively, I think any retro game over :10bux: is "expensive"). I just wanted a sixth copy of Ultima 4, for god's sake. I don't need to spend thirty dollars on it!

The Master System version of R-Type is drat good, albeit not as good as the TG16 version. Grab that if you can find it.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Random Stranger posted:

I love Kenseiden. Master System R-Type is also unique and awesome, the port was done by Compile and includes a hidden level that's more like their style. The MS and PCE versions of R-Type are both essential imo, for totally different reasons. Try to find the Power Strike games if you're into vertical shooters.

Oh and get Golvellius because it is The Best Master System Game :colbert:

please don't kill me phantasy star fans, that game is awesome too :ohdear:

EDIT: Mailman came!

jesus christ IREM that ship is a barely concealed dong

d0s fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jan 17, 2014

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I looked at R-type but it's another expensive one. Same thing for Golvellius which was on my list of games to try to get. Cloud Master, Spider-Man, Montezuma's Revenge (mainly for the classic computing flashback), the Wonder Boy series, and Moonwalker are also similarly expensive.

Image Fight is an awesome game that everyone should play, though.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Random Stranger posted:

I looked at R-type but it's another expensive one. Same thing for Golvellius which was on my list of games to try to get. Cloud Master, Spider-Man, Montezuma's Revenge (mainly for the classic computing flashback), the Wonder Boy series, and Moonwalker are also similarly expensive.

R-Type is like 15 dollars CIB though :confused:

I actually got mine for only $5 at a local game store.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

R-Type is like 15 dollars CIB though :confused:

As I said, any retro game over :10bux: is expensive. And anything over $50 is "stupidly expensive".

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Random Stranger posted:

As I said, any retro game over :10bux: is expensive.

Come on, get in the :retrogames: spirit!

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Peenmaster posted:

Come on, get in the :retrogames: spirit!

I reserve my :retrogames: for weird imports and train games (yes, those are separate categories :colbert: ).

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Random Stranger posted:

As I said, any retro game over :10bux: is expensive. And anything over $50 is "stupidly expensive".

I guess my NES, SNES and TG16 collecting has warped my standards or something, because 15 bucks is drat cheap compared to what I'm used to paying.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I guess my NES, SNES and TG16 collecting has warped my standards or something, because 15 bucks is drat cheap compared to what I'm used to paying.

The thing is I'm generally more interested in collecting the off beat and obscure stuff. The things that nobody wants. Places should pay me to come in and haul off their retrogames. :v:

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Random Stranger posted:

For some reason local non-chain retro shops seem to think MS games are all worthless, I usually find em in some dusty corner for a few dollars each. I just looked up the eBay prices for Cloud Master (another awesome game) and god drat, I think I paid $3 for that a few months ago. I don't think I've bought any MS games online (that's gonna change, because I need the Power Strikes and those at least are impossible to find IRL)

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong
Having significant disposable income has definitely made me lazy on retro game bargain shopping. If it's something I really want and it's comes up somewhere convenient I usually just grab it as long as the price for that specific game isn't something silly.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

DisposableHero posted:

as long as the price for that specific game isn't something silly.

Ask me about my plans to eventually buy CIB copies of Earthbound, Chrono Trigger and Kirby's Dreamland 3 :negative:

e: actually it looks like Chrono Trigger isn't as stupidly priced as it was a couple years ago, so that won't make my wallet cry as much. Earthbound is loving ridiculous though.

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 17, 2014

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong

Ask me about my plane to eventually buy CIB copies of Earthbound, Chrono Trigger and Kirby's Dreamland 3 :negative:

Oh CIB is something I'm just trying to ignore. I know once I decide I want a couple games like that there will be more. I just get cartridge only in decent condition and put them in UGC's with printed covers when applicable.

Speaking of Earthbound, my wife bought me a copy of it for my birthday a couple years back for $100. I thought that was pretty crazy expensive at the time but that game's prices somehow still keep going up. For reference a CIB copy at the place she got mine at was going for $300 at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
I never plane to buy Earthbound CIB unless it's for an unreasonably good price since I used to own it CIB in my childhood. I also used to own Mother 2 CIB but I don't anymore :v:

• Locked thread