Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Also... today is a sad day.

Playing the home version of PoT I only got 2...

drat you Oatgan, you've gotten good at tricking me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I need to watch this Stan Hansen trading card commercial.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

NienNunb posted:

This one or the one where he's the dean of a card playing school?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj9b5gNYiJU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NienNunb posted:

There's several of them but I cannot find the specific one we were laughing about. As a consolation prize have these instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zivw1T9WhxU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3am5dHuGI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKdLEnqC9gM

-edit-

THANK YOU KFG

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

This one or the one where he's the dean of a card playing school?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj9b5gNYiJU

oatgan posted:

There's several of them but I cannot find the specific one we were laughing about. As a consolation prize have these instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zivw1T9WhxU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3am5dHuGI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKdLEnqC9gM

I wish I was excited about anything in my life as much as Hansen is about those trading cards.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Pisscasters: Hunico used the name Mistico but it was an unrelated gimmick.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Punch/Pisscast: Book the saddest match you could possibly think of.

EDIT: Not intentionally sad, more like "Ricky Morton winning the NWA Jr. Heavyweight title" embarassing/depressing sad.

NienNunb fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jan 17, 2014

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Punch/Pisscast: Book the saddest match you could possibly think of.

Sting/Hogan/Warrior triple threat at Mania

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
That Nikolai Volkoff match on the gym mat is a hard one to top.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Interesting interview with Jimmy Jacobs today on F4W. No real news I guess, but he's just an interesting fella to listen to.

Not saying I agree with what he says, but he has pretty strong opinions on how guys should take care of themselves. I see why he hangs out with BJ Whitmer.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

triplexpac posted:

Interesting interview with Jimmy Jacobs today on F4W. No real news I guess, but he's just an interesting fella to listen to.

Not saying I agree with what he says, but he has pretty strong opinions on how guys should take care of themselves. I see why he hangs out with BJ Whitmer.

In other words, he thinks they shouldn't?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

triplexpac posted:

Does it include massive amounts of drugs, and hanging out with midgets as they smoke crack?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Wazzu posted:

In other words, he thinks they shouldn't?

Well, it's an American's right to decide whether or not they want to get dropped on their head and keep on wrestling, or take steroids, or take hard chair shots to the head

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
For the Pisscast and Punchcast: What is the best song ever sung by a wrestler (The right answer is Juvenile Delinquents by Terry Funk)

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
With the recent Sting news my question for both podcasts is: Who do you want to wrestle the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30?

I feel like Brock, Bryan, and Sting should be the focus of the discussion but if you have other cool ideas then share them. Cena/Taker is still something I need to see

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Draga posted:

For the Pisscast and Punchcast: What is the best song ever sung by a wrestler (The right answer is Juvenile Delinquents by Terry Funk)

"Rap is Crap" by the West Texas Rednecks

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Draga posted:

That's a really funny way of spelling Pencil Neck Geek by Freddie Blassie. :colbert:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Draga posted:

Did Glen Goza ever work a match?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV-i-H-Vbew

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Draga posted:

Badstreet USA

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Draga posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrtiqVoCWOM

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

It will be up on iTunes soon as well

Apparently not. It's not showing up for me anyway. Just an FYI. I'm gonna download it directly instead. :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
10 Count: You're WWE Creative and you receive word that Sting has been signed to an active wrestler contract for Wrestlemania season. What do you do with him?

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Rarity posted:

10 Count: You're WWE Creative and you receive word that Sting has been signed to an active wrestler contract for Wrestlemania season. What do you do with him?

light him on fire

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

sk posted:

light him on fire

Vampiro did it.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Was the bitcoin show as poo poo as I thought it would be? I'm not gonna listen unless it's either entertaining or a disaster (which is entertaining)

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Also an After Dark question: has he read out the story about a kid talking to a ghost when he was at a photographers house?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Another question for everyone: What's the closest thing wrestling today has to Steamboat/Flair?

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

Wario Kart 64 posted:

Another question for everyone: What's the closest thing wrestling today has to Steamboat/Flair?

Tanahashi/Okada. There isn't another answer

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I'd say Punk/Cena is close, but yeah, Tanahashi/Okada is THE pairing of this generation.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wario Kart 64 posted:

Miz/Kingston

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ziggler/Kofi

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Guys, the right sarcastic response is Sandow/Khali.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Miz/Kingston

Jesus, don't tempt them to put a Miz/Kofi broadway on Raw!

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Listened to about half of the BitCoint After Dark. Not worth it. Not mental enough. Just dull.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

it's also rather infuriating in the sense that with every word this dumb woman says, you can tell Bryan's interest in bitcoin grows in a more positive direction

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Can't wait for the book recap!

10 Count/Pisscast question - What was the best WrestleMania recap music video they aired immediately after the show?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

10 Count:
Who would you cast in a new new version of The Fabulous Ones? What music would you play over videos of them getting swole?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

10 Count Question:

Who do you want to see in the Elimination Chamber?

Pisscast Question:

Who do you want to see have to piss themselves in the Elimination Chamber because they forgot to pee before the match and now they can't get out?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Worked Shoot Radio is coming back tonight, and we can take some topics as well if anybody wants to hear my new co-host and I wax intellectual on the most ridiculous of topics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Jubs posted:

Can't wait for the book recap!

10 Count/Pisscast question - What was the best WrestleMania recap music video they aired immediately after the show?

One more question for everyone:

Why is this not the most iconic shot in WWE history? And what would you consider to be the most iconic shot in WWE history? Austin in the sharpshooter? Austin flipping off Tyson? Hogan slamming Andre? Just to name a few.

Jubs fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jan 21, 2014

• Locked thread