Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Haskell9 posted:

:nws:This is happening in public somewhere? :nws: Like, with glass walls to the outside even? :psyduck:

This is way old, but I'm just catching up to this thread now. How do you go to the bathroom like that, and just walk out? I'd feel loving dirty the entire time. As a guy, I'd be worried about my dick dripping that hidden drop right as I walked out of the bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

particle409 posted:

This is way old, but I'm just catching up to this thread now. How do you go to the bathroom like that, and just walk out? I'd feel loving dirty the entire time. As a guy, I'd be worried about my dick dripping that hidden drop right as I walked out of the bathroom.

She can't even wash her hands without messing up the paint :gonk:

pigletsquid
Oct 19, 2012

particle409 posted:

Uh, she could just wipe herself and then re-apply any paint that's come off in the process?

(So you're saying your dick drips into your underwear after you've pissed? Ew.)

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

I can't tell if the dude is having a legitimate nervous breakdown or if this is just really brilliant performance art.

Either way I love it.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Evelyn Nesbit posted:

I can't tell if the dude is having a legitimate nervous breakdown or if this is just really brilliant performance art.

Either way I love it.

Considering who it is, it could easily be both.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

This is the third thread I see this link in and now I know too much about this guy/gal to laugh at them.

E: just have seen it in one more thread.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Portals posted:

Considering who it is, it could easily be both.

Yeah I've been following the story since he went on the rant about how many artists are lying about being depressed and I still have no clue. Has someone collected everything that's happened in one place? I know someone put up all of his insane emails to kickstarter backers somewhere, but I am tired and on my phone

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

pigletsquid posted:

Uh, she could just wipe herself and then re-apply any paint that's come off in the process?

(So you're saying your dick drips into your underwear after you've pissed? Ew.)

No matter how you shake and dance/
The last two drops go in your pants.

Basically, the dick drippage is what little bit of urine ends up in your whizz chute after your pissbag o-ring closes. Due to the path the male pisstube takes from the o-ring to the dickeye, a few drops might be behind a curve or bend when you stow your luggage. With movement and time, the dick lemonade seeps out.

A similar phenomena can be observed whin hanging up a gas pump, if you tilt the nozzle towards the ground.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Some people call it "The Dot of shame" as it leaves a tiny visible pee stain on your pants, many men have tried to avoid this, many men have failed.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That's why having foreskin is great. You can just tuck a piece of bog roll in and get on with your life.

Not that I do that, of course.

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

pigletsquid posted:

Dammit, now you made me wonder where she is keeping the extra paint.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
Or you could take a piece of toilet paper and wipe those last drops with the paper. Has worked for me for many years. No need to thanks for the advice, I already feel like a genius for figuring out this simple poo poo on my own.

Forti
May 5, 2009

Paladinus posted:

That's why having foreskin is great. You can just tuck a piece of bog roll in and get on with your life.

Not that I do that, of course.

This is the worst thing I've ever read. Mods??

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It belongs in the thread though.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

particle409 posted:

Do you normally pee while bicycling in a parade?
Because that's why she's wearing the body paint the building the photo is from is the Ballard Library where they cyclists apply their body paint.

El Estrago Bonito has a new favorite as of 12:57 on Feb 28, 2014

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

I can almost hear the two anime (?) girls screaming FOAM. FOAM. HIHIHIHIHIHI. HIHIHIH.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

From further away, I thought it was Alien with a big boner.

When you get down to it, Alien pretty much IS a big boner.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
:nws::nms: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3611930 :nms::nws:

pigletsquid
Oct 19, 2012

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Do you normally pee while bicycling in a parade?
Because that's why she's wearing the body paint the building the photo is from is the Ballard Library where they cyclists apply their body paint.

That just makes it worse. Bare asses in contact with bicycle seats.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Nauta posted:

Or you could take a piece of toilet paper and wipe those last drops with the paper. Has worked for me for many years. No need to thanks for the advice, I already feel like a genius for figuring out this simple poo poo on my own.

Presumably then you roll it up and shove it down your urethra like a pipecleaner? When you need to go again later I guess you fire it out like some sort of Cock Pygmy using his fleshy blowpipe.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

This guy posted in YLLS not too long ago with some life/fatness update.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

KC Green was tweeting about John Campbell last night and it was pretty sad. Whatever this guy is going through, he's pretty much removed all his work from the internet and stopped talking to people who considered him a friend. :(

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Oh my...does that man ejaculate bbq sauce or something?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

A Fucker IRL posted:

This guy posted in YLLS not too long ago with some life/fatness update.

Please tell me the post looked like this:

quote:

still alive, still fat

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

*Racist white male.

A you calling me a racist or the dude in the picture because I'm not and I have no idea who that dude is.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

A you calling me a racist or the dude in the picture because I'm not and I have no idea who that dude is.

He's a comedian who got heckled during a stand up routine and he resorted to racial slurs as a retort.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Oh my...does that man ejaculate bbq sauce or something?

Probably the excrement of the countless generations of bacteria eating away at his babygoo.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:32 on Apr 2, 2014

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Inspector Zenigata posted:

Who on this earth can't recognize Kramer? Was Seinfeld that long ago?

It's been 16 years :smith:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Inspector Zenigata posted:

Who on this earth can't recognize Kramer? Was Seinfeld that long ago?

People not from the united states.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Samizdata posted:

I swear to God I used to work with that guy.

Were you a professional basketball player?

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

So someone linked me this, and while not ugly or gross, and strangely catchy, it's most certainly awkward in that Michael Scott is the whitest man alive kind of way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W23-7BIuRYw

Gotta say, I would buy the gently caress out of his Mitsubishis.

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"

Hobo Lumpkins posted:

This literally just happened here in the shop I was in -
Little girl (around 6-7) picks up a MLP plush toy and waves it at her mum and says "Look mum, dad's favourite" and with that the mother goes bright red and quickly replies "oh don't be silly, it is not" and shoots her a deadly look.
Now I'm in some random aisle sharing it with you goons.

So did you find what you were looking for in the MLP aisle?

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Why is this person a 96% match with me :shepicide:

The first things people usually notice about me
I am ginormous (7'2" over 400lbs). I get harassed in public.

:stare:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

Were you a professional basketball player?

No, but the guy I worked with was a skinny little doppelganger of that guy. Even down to the glasses...

Is it safe to post someone's FB page?

Frag it. Jumped through some hoops. Anyway, here is the guy I used to work with...

Samizdata has a new favorite as of 23:26 on Feb 28, 2014

ToastyNark
Oct 23, 2002

Rape drugs work on everyone.

1-800-DOG-LAW posted:

Some kind of creature from a roleplaying game, I think. I posted it in PYF bad tattoos and they identified it, but I don't remember.

Pretty sure thats a Kobald? Yes, I played D&D when I was 12 :whatup:

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

Samizdata posted:

No, but the guy I worked with was a skinny little doppelganger of that guy. Even down to the glasses...

Is it safe to post someone's FB page?

Frag it. Jumped through some hoops. Anyway, here is the guy I used to work with...

That's pretty clearly the same guy. I assumed Jerry Cotton was making a joke that his head is perfectly round like a basketball. I laughed.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
Well, I wasn't sure as I don't really do sports so I finally remembered his last name and looked him up on Facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Grape Soda posted:

Why is this person a 96% match with me :shepicide:

The first things people usually notice about me
I am ginormous (7'2" over 400lbs). I get harassed in public.

:stare:

A goon to rival zergling minor

• Locked thread