Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
First banning Treant against Goblak like it's June 2013.

Meat Recital posted:

They were telling a story on stream where whenever they would order food, they would forget to ask Lumi what he wanted, and I felt so bad because it doesn't feel like Lumi fits in yet.

Also Zyori stinks.
Well, he does have a few months left to acclimatize. (agreed on zyori)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
FATA- statement:

quote:

As most of you know, there was an issue at the beginning of today's match against RoX.KIS. I accidentaly misskilled (my unmute hotkey on teamspeak was the same as skilling presence of the dark lord) and disconnected immediately because of it – without consulting the admins first. This was a huge mistake on my side and i apologize for this. We didn't think it through properly, as a mis-skill can crucially change a whole game around from the getgo (especially in this occasion on shadow fiend). By forcing a remake we took RoX.KIS' chance at taking a lvl 1 Roshan. Another problem was that we took the admins ability of making a decision because of the misunderstanding that we were unable to disconnect. I told my team to tell them that i missclicked my spell but it came across the wrong way. We accepted every admin decision afterwards and were ready to accept the punishment for the initial remake aswell.
Regardless of whether or not we could've prevented them to actually claim the roshan, we were trying to solve the issue to an extent that every party involved would be satisfied with. The admins proposed a completely new draft but RoX wanted the same line-ups. We were fine either way and played the game out.
We are deeply sorry, especially for causing any inconveniences for the tournament – which has been run very smoothly so far and is run rather professionally – but even more so for causing trouble for RoX.KIS. We hope that the match was satisfactory for everyone regardless, the tournament, RoX.KIS and most of all for you, the fans and viewers. We enjoyed the match thoroughly and hope that everyone else shares the sentiment.
Things have been said and done in the meanwhile, but – and this is in no means an excuse – it gets very emotional very quickly when things become competitive. In no means do we feel any resentment towards RoX.KIS, especially taking into consideration that an old friend and teammate is captaining the their squad.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
someone register BulkMeth.com

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

BARONS GAMES WHINER posted:

someone register BulkMeth.com

Pretty sure Draskyl has that covered.

IT BEGINS
Jan 15, 2009

I don't know how to make analogies
What an absolutely brutal FB + courier snipe. Storm dies, and loses his bottle, stick, and boots.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Haha, chain frost on wolves doing work.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

AKKE AXE IS SO loving GOOD JESUS CHRIST :supaburn:

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

HAHA holy poo poo that zip in from Storm to nab the regen rune.

e: OH LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Kyrosiris posted:

AKKE AXE IS SO loving GOOD JESUS CHRIST :supaburn:

Puck and Axe is so deliciously brutal

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Roshan picking sides

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Virtus Pro loving sucks.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

holy loving gently caress :stare:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

TheRat posted:

holy loving gently caress :stare:

:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

THAT COIL

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
This Alliance/VP series will never end.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Well I for some reason can no longer connect to the D2CL stream. Thanks a lot daily motion!

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Team Dog needs to keep that logo forever.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Well I for some reason can no longer connect to the D2CL stream. Thanks a lot daily motion!

I actually can but DM is so poo poo that I can't change resolutions(the option for it isn't even there), meaning it's always locked in at 720p which I can't even run.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

HGH posted:

I actually can but DM is so poo poo that I can't change resolutions(the option for it isn't even there), meaning it's always locked in at 720p which I can't even run.

Apparently the stream was down, and it just came up. And holy poo poo ARS loving ART

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Yeah, they restarted the DM stream. This game owns a lot and I hope it never ends.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Oh cool C9 are doing the Drow/Visage thing again.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Envy please don't throw this.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
THIS GAME IS loving CRAZY. YO VP

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Refresher Beastmaster doing some loving work there. WP VP

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Yeah, nice plays from VP at the end there.

Questionable fissure from C9.

e; ahahah SingSing

IT BEGINS
Jan 15, 2009

I don't know how to make analogies
God why do I keep betting on C9

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Bulldog Slark. Huh.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Man, three tourneys at once is just too much.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

BARONS GAMES WHINER posted:

Envy please don't throw this.

WHAT DID I SAY, ENVY.

WHAT DID I SAY.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
C9 get EMP'd once and they basically cant fight. Envy has 0 mana and no one else has more than 1-2 spells.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
I hate this drow build so much. And vs this team, it's just on a new level of stupid.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

FIVE MAN DUNK

...oh

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Nanomashoes posted:

FIVE MAN DUNK

...oh

The sickest windmill jam in the world doesn't mean much if you're down 113 to 2.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Kick Demon -> Become the best team in the world

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
And Dark Seer ends 0/6/0 with Midas, Shiva's Guard, Blink Dagger and no boots. Jesus christ.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Christ, Bulldog plays a hell of a Slark apparently. :stare:

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Man, Bone7 is usually a really great dark seer.

Kyrosiris posted:

Bulldog Slark. Huh.

Looks pretty ok so far.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Those slow-rear end centaurs just waddling away :allears:

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

I don't watch very much NA Dota but I have literally never seen EHug win.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
I don't understand how VP is so bad.

Oh hey they just 5 man ganked the Vengeful Spirit 5 feet away from us, I'm just going to stand here now as Doombringer oh there I go I'm dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

bakka bakka posted:

I don't watch very much NA Dota but I have literally never seen EHug win.

They're not terrible by NA Dota standards, heck they were invited to that Monster Invitational recently.

Which they didn't win a single game in because let's face it, even though it could be argued that they are the 4th best team in NA Dota, the top 3 teams are lightyears ahead of them.

• Locked thread