Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ogive
Dec 22, 2002

by Lowtax

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Redditor lied about his meeting a professional wrestler. Wrestler said Redditor was awkward and encounter wasn't as cool as he had presented it. Guy has meltdown.

Good lord, whoever wrote that needs to be shot. I'm fairly sure that "man" sexually assaulted a thesaurus without reading a goddamn thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Starts off timid, but gets pretty gross toward the end. Just a heads up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXSH96Z3zwA

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

She eats it doesn't she.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

zoux posted:

She eats it doesn't she.

Yep.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
Part of the appeal of those magazines is that they are cheap as hell, there are so many of them, and they're never not funny. £2 could buy you three magazines and entertain a house of 4 penniless students for a couple of hours.

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

This is how I always pictured American supermarkets. Glad to see it's real.

Not all of them are like that. Just Wal-Mart.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Forti posted:

My favourite issue

I want to show this to every American weirdo who idealizes Britain as a magical land of tea, politeness, and BBC dramas.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Skater h8er
May 11, 2013
http://youtu.be/TqZ2n_xJJXg not sure if this has been posted here yet just another awkward brony video.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That's some Blair Witch Project poo poo.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Skater h8er posted:

http://youtu.be/TqZ2n_xJJXg not sure if this has been posted here yet just another awkward brony video.
The camera work is the worst part of this, really.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ah, brings back fond memories of my sisters running away from a giant cheeto at the supermarket.

Then again, they were probably around 10 and 18 at the time.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Peace and quiet has been disrupted, that mom wants to kill the furry tiger.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Desperado Bones posted:

Peace and quiet has been disrupted, that mom wants to kill the furry tiger.

Wait, that's not like a cereal mascot or something? :(

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The look on the mum's face.
:catstare:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Glad to know my state has laws in place to prevent poo poo like that:

quote:

SECTION 16-7-110. Wearing masks and the like.

No person over sixteen years of age shall appear or enter upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, public way or highway of this State or upon the public property of the State or of any municipality or county in this State while wearing a mask or other device which conceals his identity. Nor shall any such person demand entrance or admission to or enter upon the premises or into the enclosure or house of any other person while wearing a mask or device which conceals his identity. Nor shall any such person, while wearing a mask or device which conceals his identity, participate in any meeting or demonstration upon the private property of another unless he shall have first obtained the written permission of the owner and the occupant of such property.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Scarf posted:

Glad to know my state has laws in place to prevent poo poo like that.
That tiger is fifteen years old. Sleep tight!

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Jerry Cotton posted:

I hope it is :ohdear:

You can't really tell nowadays.

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
Those magazines are almost always disappointing, I read them when I have to do long train journeys and the headlines are never accurate. I bought one once that said "I sold my body for cat food", expecting a horrific tale of DIY limb amputation, but it was just about a woman who had a cat and became a prozzie :mad:

Although there was a genuine story about a bloke who brushed a cut on his leg against a binbag while taking it out, and got a flesh-eating disease and had to have his leg amputated. Complete with uncensored photos of a blackened leg rotted down to the bone like a god drat ogrish page. Middle-aged British housewives are hardcore, they casually look at this poo poo while having tea and biscuits

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

You innocent fool.

ProfessionalNinja
Sep 26, 2004
I am the Professional Ninja

Hirayuki posted:

That tiger is fifteen years old. Sleep tight!

But it has the soul of a 45000 year old demon elf angel spirit.

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTvdKLI7Ndo :nws:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

ProfessionalNinja posted:

But it has the soul of a 45000 year old demon elf angel spirit.

That's just his headmate.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Anyone have a link to that anime club video? It's just two girls announcing that room 132 or something is where the anime club is going to be held.

Awkward as gently caress.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

He has such tiny arms, like a t-rex.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

How does... it open its mouth?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Scarf posted:

Glad to know my state has laws in place to prevent poo poo like that:

Just on general principals, I'm amazed any store let's someone wearing a mask inside their doors. When I was young, I worked lovely retail jobs at a few servos and I would lock the doors on anyone if they came up with their face concealed. If they were wearing a bloody mask (and thankfully no one ever did), I would have been right on to the cops.

In a big store it would be harder to prevent entry, but you'd think someone would come up to the nasty little freaks and tell them to take their masks off anyway. If only from a loss prevention standpoint, it's good to see people's faces and get them on camera.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

And an oldie but a good one. This guy's local to me.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

Just on general principals, I'm amazed any store let's someone wearing a mask inside their doors. When I was young, I worked lovely retail jobs at a few servos and I would lock the doors on anyone if they came up with their face concealed. If they were wearing a bloody mask (and thankfully no one ever did), I would have been right on to the cops.

In a big store it would be harder to prevent entry, but you'd think someone would come up to the nasty little freaks and tell them to take their masks off anyway. If only from a loss prevention standpoint, it's good to see people's faces and get them on camera.

Heck, I got warned to not wear a mask to work a few Halloweens ago.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

tell me more about this guy

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Clochette posted:

I want to show this to every American weirdo who idealizes Britain as a magical land of tea, politeness, and BBC dramas.
Remember Onslow from Keeping up Appearances? Ever seen British soccer hooligans? Pictures of drunk, slutty brit girls? Those terrible TV programs about low-class brits and their handicaps, STDs, teen pregnancies, drunkenness, happy slapping and the like?

Yeah, I have no idealized image of Britain, sorry m8s. (although the country is still cool)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

What the hell did I just watch.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Anyone have a link to that anime club video? It's just two girls announcing that room 132 or something is where the anime club is going to be held.

Awkward as gently caress.
Is it this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6VFhPrn1Cc

My middle school had flat-screen TVs in every room and the announcements were done through them, so we had to watch awkward poo poo like this all the time. Everyone hated it.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

The best part is the stuffed bear in his room (stuffed as in taxidermized, not as in a toy)

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

The Monkey Man posted:

The best part is the stuffed bear in his room (stuffed as in taxidermized, not as in a toy)

Who are you to criticize his waifu, baka gaijin??

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Celery Face posted:

Is it this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6VFhPrn1Cc

My middle school had flat-screen TVs in every room and the announcements were done through them, so we had to watch awkward poo poo like this all the time. Everyone hated it.

I was going to say holy poo poo, they made another video, but I guess I just didn't remember the dance number at the beginning.

I hate you, Jake Boss.

What do you DO at an anime club meeting, anyway? Talk about anime like you do during lunch?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I was going to say holy poo poo, they made another video, but I guess I just didn't remember the dance number at the beginning.

I hate you, Jake Boss.

What do you DO at an anime club meeting, anyway? Talk about anime like you do during lunch?

http://gunshowcomic.com/ac/

I've always assumed that to be mostly accurate. I don't know if my high school even had one, the period we would have used for that sort of thing ended up being "do standardized test practice because half of you shitlords failed the thing by just filling out down column A so sorry to everyone who actually took it, we technically have to do remedial activities now"

Aphtonites
Dec 25, 2012

Sure, Jailbot was broken, but
weren't we all at some point? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Gross anime nerds, eh? Here's a 24 minute video of a German one licking his entire anime figure collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XStTAiiwDEw

• Locked thread