Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
So B-ho's stalking us on Miho dates now? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Wait a loving second. Homura's route lets us chill with loving Bakuretsuzan? Holy poo poo, we need to see more of that.

I don't suppose she gets to summon him to turn punks into a fine red mist? :D

Skyfinder
Dec 28, 2012

Raitzeno posted:

Wait a loving second. Homura's route lets us chill with loving Bakuretsuzan? Holy poo poo, we need to see more of that.

Why would she need to do that when she can just turn them into fine red mist herself :colbert:

And I have to ask, since it was brought up: what is with the eye thing? I'd understand if he his head was never shown, because that way players can more easily invest themselves into the role, but it seems like with everything else drawn out that no eyes just makes the entire affair creepy as Hell.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Skyfinder posted:

And I have to ask, since it was brought up: what is with the eye thing? I'd understand if he his head was never shown, because that way players can more easily invest themselves into the role, but it seems like with everything else drawn out that no eyes just makes the entire affair creepy as Hell.

It really is just a convention of the 90s in Japan to make the protagonist easier to insert yourself into. There is no deeper explanation.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

I think Miho telling you that you're under a sign of calamity that only can be cleared by going on a date with her is adorable as heck. :3:

vibratingsheep posted:

Man, B-ho is really interested in showing off the goods.

By that, of course, I mean the brand logo on her umbrella, which is the same VK as her handbag and backpack.

Hahahaha!

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Catalina posted:

I think Miho telling you that you're under a sign of calamity that only can be cleared by going on a date with her is adorable as heck.

But when I tell a girl something terrible will happen to her if she doesn't go out with me, I get a restraining order.

drat double standards :v:.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.

Raitzeno posted:

Homura is not Yukari. She doesn't need anyone to do her fighting for her! Heck, that's pretty much all she's good at in the first place.

Skyfinder posted:

I remember interviewing Yamamoto Kazue, a visual novel artist, about the no-eyes no-voice thing back in the early 2000s. She was one of the pioneers of the movement to add eyes and voices back to main characters as the character designer for studio e.go! at the time (WARNING: do not google for this company while you are at work, their work is NS4W), and she said that people were coming around to the fact that silent protagonists with no eyes were actually worse for the quality of visual novels and romance sims, making the cast lamer and less memorable on average.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Otome game protags don't have that no-eye thing, do they?

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

SSNeoman posted:

The only one I can think of right now is the Starry Sky series, and the PSP re-releases put in an option to add eyes to all of the CGs. Other games tend to just avoid showing the characters in any position where you would be able to see the eyes, such as from behind or from the mouth down.
A majority of otome games tend to have fully-drawn characters though, so it's mostly averted.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

SSNeoman posted:

The vast majority don't, but a few of them do. I know I've seen some eyeless protagonists featured on the images of some of those so-bad-they're-good android otome games.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Catalina posted:

The vast majority don't, but a few of them do. I know I've seen some eyeless protagonists featured on the images of some of those so-bad-they're-good android otome games.

Some of the REALLY bad otome games have the exact opposite problem!

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
I'm surprised that you didn't have to reset for Takumi's target. I thought he would have chosen Miho or something. Also Bakuretsuzan is the best principal, so Homura's route must be the best by logical assumption.

vibratingsheep posted:

Some of the REALLY bad otome games have the exact opposite problem!

That's some nice art. The brick path and trees are well done. :v:

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Okay, I can't wait to see how this whole B-ho thing pans out, and what Miho thinks of the whole affair.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
It is kind of amazing how far the programmers went to bash into your skull that Hikari is really into you. I guess that means we're going to have to beat up Takumi later?

Excellent.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Why does Mr. Exploding Mountain have a girl's name? :psyduck:

Skyfinder
Dec 28, 2012

FractalSandwich posted:

Because the meanest thing his daddy did was before he left, he went and named him Sue.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

BlitzBlast posted:

It is kind of amazing how far the programmers went to bash into your skull that Hikari is really into you. I guess that means we're going to have to beat up Takumi later?

Excellent.

I'll try and arrange for a duel with Takumi in a future playthrough - he doesn't have one in this one, because otherwise we'd be stuck with Miho ending and not B-ho ending.

FractalSandwich posted:

Are you gonna point that out to him?

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

FractalSandwich posted:

"Kazumi" is feminine sounding, and that's the joke, but it is genuinely a unisex name.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Soricidus posted:

"Kazumi" is feminine sounding, and that's the joke, but it is genuinely a unisex name.
When it's written as 和美? :raise:

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013

FractalSandwich posted:

When it's written as 和美? :raise:

Yeah, I looked it up and there's at least one male Kazumi using that kanji out there. He was a... (looks at Wikipedia article) photographer. In the 60s or something. Anyway at least one exists.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
As an aside, the Sakura Wars LP just updated, somehow.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

That Homura event is just rubbing it in that we're not hanging out with Kamen Rider Stronger and The Principal of Otokojuku, Edajima Heihachi.

I know there's the other LP, but still. :colbert:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Waffleman_ posted:

That Homura event is just rubbing it in that we're not hanging out with Kamen Rider Stronger and The Principal of Otokojuku, Edajima Heihachi.

I know there's the other LP, but still. :colbert:
I've seen people bring up this other LP several times, but I can't seem to find a link to it. (At least not on an :effort: skim of the start of the TM2 LP & a few other pages recently) Mind helping out? :v:

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Haifisch posted:

I've seen people bring up this other LP several times, but I can't seem to find a link to it. (At least not on an :effort: skim of the start of the TM2 LP & a few other pages recently) Mind helping out? :v:

http://brokenforum.com/index.php?threads/lets-play-tokimeki-memorial-2-datin-girls-and-wrasslin-bears-like-its-1999.5319/

Not as good as Sheep's play through, but Homura and Mei routes are still pretty good.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Haifisch posted:

There's a link to it somewhere but frankly it's not worth it. It's a lovely LP that is hard to follow, not very funny and not very good at communicating either what is happening or why.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Chapter 16: Burn

6/25: Hikari's birthday

Best present: Glass pendant
Good present: Newly released pop CD
Worst present: Camouflage bandana

Only the best for Hikari, especially since B-ho has a huge lead now and nothing matters, even bombs.

Hikari: Thanks so much! This was really thoughtful.
Goon: (She looked really happy, I'm glad she liked it)

7/8: Date at the beach

Technically, we're about to reach the very first B-ho exclusive event! Everything else - even the teleportation bit at the pool, counts as a Miho event so far.

B-ho: Thanks for waiting.
Goon: Whoa! You look amazing, Shirayuki-chan!
B-ho: P-Please, don't stare at me like that.
Goon: As a man, it is my duty to take it all in!
B-ho: R, really?

In the background of this scene, you can hear a constant stream of wolf whistles and cat calls from the peanut gallery.

B-ho: So, how's this? Am I sexy?
Goon: (Wow, Shirayuki-chan, you're the most popular person on the beach!)
Goon: (Come to think of it, I never thought that Shirayuki-chan could be this bold.)

You'll have to forgive Goon, he is the protagonist of a romance game, and has a chronic inability to put two and two together. As a related note, B-ho's character theme is called "Look at me!" - I feel like that's appropriate to mention at this juncture.

Goon: (And on top of that, what's with all these assholes!)
Goon: Hey, get off of her!
B-ho: Oh!
Goon: Let's get out of here, Shirayuki-chan! Hurry, this way!

Goon: Phew, I think we lost them.
Goon: Are you okay, Shirayuki-chan?
B-ho: Yeah, thanks!
B-ho: You were really cool back there.

Twice during this conversation, B-ho has forgotten to slap the "desu" at the end of her sentence and had to slap it back on hastily. She is pretty much the Anti-Suiseiseki.

7/9-7/13: Midterms

Goon: I'm so close to the top. I'll get it next time!

14th: Fudou Gunma
93rd: Sakaki Takumi
99th: Hinomoto Hikari
149th: Minazuki Kotoko
154th: Hokari Jun'ichirou

Miho's and Homura's grades are so bad, I had to take two screenshots here!

223rd: Shirayuki Miho
313th: Akai Homura

In my imagination, Homura's tests are covered with doodles of Kamen Rider and Go-Driller. It's the only reasonable explanation for her scoring 31 out of 500. It's what Brock Samson would do.

7/18: Homura's birthday

Best present: DG Godriller
Good present: Health drink
Bad present: Alarm clock

DG here is probably a reference to the grading system for Gundam models - PG for Perfect Grade, MG for Master Grade, etc.

Homura: Uhhh, what's going on?
Goon: I got you a birthday present. Open it up.

Homura: Nyahahahaha, this is right up my alley. Nice.
Goon: (She looked really happy, I'm glad she liked it)

7/18: What? SHIRAYUKI-CHAN is evolving!

Goon: Oh, it's Shirayuki-chan.
Goon: I should walk her home.

Goon: Miho-chan!

Miho: I knew you'd come for me.
Goon: Want to walk home together?

Congratulations! Your SHIRAYUKI-CHAN evolved to MIHO-CHAN!

And honestly, I wasn't a hundred percent sure which Miho this was until the next line. I missed the VK logo on the umbrella, which is a dead giveaway.

B-ho: Yeah, take me home! ...Please.
B-ho: Y, you don't have to walk me all the way home, halfway is fine.
Goon: Okay, let's go.
Goon: (I had a fun time walking home with Shirayuki-chan.)

7/29: Date at the arcade

Dammit. Things were going so smoothly, too!

RELOAD COUNT: 128, 129, 130

7/29: Date at the arcade, take 4

Finally!

Goon: This arcade is kinda like an amusement park of its own now.
Goon: There are a lot more kinds of games than before.
B-ho: Yeah, I can see that. The atmosphere's totally changed, too.
Goon: The clientele's changed for the better, so it's easier for girls to be here too.
Goon: So, let's head to the medal corner.
B-ho: Sure.

B-ho: Oh, there are little toy horses racing. That's really cute.
Option 1: Yeah, looks like they make some pretty cute games now.
Option 2: What a game! Oguri Hat is in it!
Option 3: These races are always between the 5th and 6th poles.

Thanks to the Googling skills of my stream viewers, I found out that Oguri Cap is a famous Japanese race horse from the '90s. so Goon is basically going to say "Hey look, it's Seabiscuit!"

Goon: What a game! Oguri Hat is in it!
B-ho: Hey, you're right. These racing games are awesome!
Goon: (Looks like I made a great impression!)

Follow-up date excised because the dialogue is still the same.

8/13-8/17: Summer Camp

Goon: (Summer camp starts today!)

Miho: Thanks for carrying all the luggage. That must have been rough.
Goon: A little. But, well, I'm a guy.
Miho: Haha, that's the spirit. I expect you to be the mood-maker for us.
Goon: Okay.
Goon: (I've gotta make sure I live up to her expectations!)

8/19: The fruits of Goon's training

A new power wells up from within...
Learned the Drama Club Limit Break:
"Want some katsudon?"

"Sheep, what the hell does a rice bowl have to do with this?" you ask.

"You'll see in a little bit; it's really hard to explain without screenshots," I say. Don't worry, I specifically went looking for a fight at this point.

8/25: Fireworks

(ding dong)
Goon: I'm coming!
Goon: Miho-chan? What're you doing here at this hour?
Miho: Um, good evening. Would you like to see the fireworks show with me?
Goon: Yeah, good idea.
Miho: Whew. I was worried about having to walk alone at night.
Goon: Not a problem. Let's head over.

Miho: I love how lively it is at fireworks shows and Ennichi.
Miho: I picked this yukata based on my fortune - does it suit me?
Option 1: You really took care in putting on that yukata.
Option 2: That yukata is pretty, especially the pattern.
Option 3: It really suits you. You look cute.

It's in a different order than in previous years, but this is still exactly the same as before. Time to be as neutral as possible.

Goon: You really took care in putting on that yukata.
Miho: I thought you'd notice.
Goon: (Eh.)

Miho: Oh... there are tears in my eyes.
Option 1: Are you okay? Did you get some sparks in your eyes?
Option 2: Yeah, mine too.
Option 3: You're such a romantic, Miho-chan.

Goon: You're such a romantic, Miho-chan.
Miho: People say that to me a lot, but that's not it.
Miho: I think I'm just easily moved to tears, that's all.
Goon: (Looks like I made a pretty good impression.)

9/1: Swap to Disc 5

This is it, friends - the final stretch! Six months to go.

9/2: See the penguins with Hikari

More importantly, this is the second date in a row with a meeting in front of the train station. One more to go!

Hikari: Penguins are bigger than I thought they'd be. Especially their bodies.
Option 1: I wonder if they're hard to lift?
Option 2: I wonder if they're scary when they're angry?
Option 3: I'm surprised that birds can get that big.

Goon: I wonder if they're hard to lift?
Hikari: They look really heavy, don't they?
Hikari: Look at how big they are, you probably couldn't lift one if you tried.
Goon: (Looks like I made a pretty good impression.)

Declined the follow-up date again - sorry, Hikari. Another life, perhaps.

9/2: Read the new Hibikino Watcher

New Spot - Ochiiru (top left): A new ride at Hibikino Amusement Place - "Ochiru" means "to fall", so this is a Drop Zone/Tower of Terror type of ride.
Concerts (bottom left): Aosis from 10/3-10/28, and TM Recreation from 12/1-12/25.
Hibikino Stadium (top right): KO League Soccer from 10/1-3/31
Seasonal attractions (right): Autumn leaves from 10/15-11/15
Madarao Ski Resort and Hibikino Skate are open from 12/1-2/28
Movies (bottom left and bottom right): LA Continental ends on 12/10, and Go-Driller starts showing on 12/11.

9/3: Guidance counseling

Goon: (Today's guidance counseling.)

Kasumi: So, what do you plan on doing after high school?
Option 1: I plan on going to college.
Option 2: I plan on getting a job.

It honestly doesn't matter that much on the B-ho path, but let's see what is available!

Goon: I plan on getting a job at...
Goon: A second-tier company.
Kasumi: In the end, it's your decision to make, but in my opinion, you should aim higher. You can do it.
Goon: (Alright, I'll try my best!)

9/2: A date with destiny!

Okay, girl, you have my attention. Sadly, I would've preferred Miho to show up here, because...

???: Was it you? Are you the piece of poo poo who put the hurt on my underlings?
Goon: Who said that?!

Goon: S, Soubanchou?!

As mentioned back in Tokimemo 1, a Banchou is the archetypal boss of a teenage gang. In this case, Soubanchou means something like Overboss. That means this guy is pretty drat badass. You know what also makes him badass? This time around, he's voiced by

WAKAMOTO

GOD

drat
[timg]http://lpix.org/1648900/Charles_code.jpg[/img][/timg]

loving

NORIO

Yes, I needed all five lines for that, as one line does not adequately describe Wakamoto Norio's awesomeness. According to Tokimemo canon, this is the same Banchou from Tokimemo 1, so he apparently did not give up the mantle to the previous Goon after all.

Here is a video version of the fight against Overboss Wakamoto. I highly suggest that you watch it. Screenshots don't do this very much justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtp7O2UgsuY

Soubanchou: By my soul as a man... I challenge you!

It's a showdown with Soubanchou!
B-ho: Do your best!

It's time to fight Soubanchou, or as I like to call him, Overboss Wakamoto! Overboss Wakamoto has 50,000 hit points, which aren't actually that many because a sufficiently statted-up limit break will damage him for close to 9999. His main attacks in his first form are Kikouha (which is similar to his nameless move from Tokimemo 1, visible back in chapter 18 of Tokimemo 1, Shiori route)

And he still has Soderyuu, the Sleeve Dragon from the previous game.

This time, the dragon looks oddly familiar - that's because it's a boss from Life Force/Salamander, and it was also used by Maria in the Sega Saturn version of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Konami is nothing if not aware of its history.

And now, the Drama Club limit break in all of its Final Fantasy 8-style glory: "Want some katsudon?"

This is a reference to one of the oldest, most cliched tricks in the Japanese police handbook - it's as recognized as Good Cop Bad Cop, and even sillier in its impressively passive-aggressive Japaneseness.

In popular media, what happens in police interrogation rooms is that the cop or detective will walk into the room with a bowl of hot katsudon (a dish made with rice, eggs, sauce, and fried pork cutlet), and put it in front of the presumably-starving suspect. The cop will try to softball everything, couching it in soft language about how awful the suspect's family must feel, how worried they must be, and so on and so forth, telling him he should just make things easier on himself and cough up all the info the police are asking for. The katsudon is a hot, delicious reward that makes the cop seem even more sympathetic, and the hope is that the promise of hot food and a relieved family will be enough to make the toughest nut crack.

Does that sound silly? That's because it is! It's parodied endlessly in pop culture, and if you've watched The Devil is a Part-Timer, you can see it parodied by the Japanese, who imagine what outsiders must think of it. Khatsu-DUM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAJAFr44NA8

Goon: You should make it easier on yourself and confess already.
Soubanchou: ...
Goon: Your family must be worried sick about you.
Soubanchou: ...!
Goon: It's just you and your mother, isn't it?
Soubanchou: Yeah.
Goon: Don't make her sad.
Soubanchou: Waaaah! Mommy!
Soubanchou: I... I did everything.
Goon: Well said.
Goon: Have some katsudon.
Soubanchou: ...
Soubanchou: ...?
Soubanchou: ...?!!!

Soubanchou: HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA MAKE ME PUT UP WITH THIS poo poo!

This whole sequence takes 60 freaking seconds. But it does upwards of 9300 damage, so it's worth doing every time it's available. Just... make a sandwich or something. At least it's not as long as Knights of the Round!

B-ho's limit break does its usual work here, and by that I mean it's even worse than useless - it's actively detrimental to victory.

B-ho: You should be wary of the water today.

B-ho: Eek!

When down to about half of his hit points, Overboss Wakamoto does a standard JRPG boss transformation into his true form - represented by his shirt ripping off of his body, Fist of the North Star-style.

Soubanchou: By my soul as a man...
Soubanchou: I cannot lose!

Goon: His fighting spirit is making Soubanchou look enormous!

In this form, Overboss Wakamoto gains a very damaging attack called Kincha Kotaka, or Golden Hawks. More importantly, he gains Super Insight, which nullifies any of Goon's limit breaks.

Goon: What incredible insight!
Goon: He sees through everything!

It's pretty rough, but manageable because most girls (remember that Akane is ineligible for boss fights; Overboss Wakamoto knows better than to mess with her) have a Limit Break that will revert him to his first form. However, there's one problem with this.

Remember how I said that B-ho is the absolute worst character to take into a fight? Along with the previously mentioned drawbacks of B-ho's limit breaks, her attacks do not affect Overboss Wakamoto's status at all and leaves him in his true form, making the B-ho version of this fight ultra-hard mode.

Predictably, the B-ho version of this fight ends in miserable defeat. If only we had a strong ally on our side! Someone who felt no fear. Someone with a just heart. Someone with a strong will to see justice done!

Oh yeah, huh?

RELOAD COUNT: 131

Next time: The heavens call... the earth cries out... and the crowd roars! We call on a Kamen Rider who just happens to be passing by.

vibratingsheep fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Apr 8, 2014

Skyfinder
Dec 28, 2012
Oh boy, can't wait to see this :allears:

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Dammit, Homura, stop making me guilty I didn't vote for you. Do you know how hard it is to choose between frog and Stronger?

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

vibratingsheep posted:

Goon: Whoa! You look amazing, Shirayuki-chan!
B-ho: P-Please, don't stare at me like that.
Goon: As a man, it is my duty to take it all in!
poo poo. I take it all back, Goon is a pervert after all.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Oh my God, this is the best game ever and the best Let's Play ever. I'm so happy I saw that katsudon event.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Is...is it possible to Katsudon the bear?
And what are Kasumi's special abilities in a fight?

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
You forgot a screenshot.

Let me guess, Goon isn't going to figure out the B-ho situation until the very end.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

SSNeoman posted:

Is...is it possible to Katsudon the bear?
And what are Kasumi's special abilities in a fight?

No. The bear is set in year 2, and all limit breaks are set to be learned in summer camp of year 3. On the plus side, Overboss Wakamoto has lines for every limit break in the game (including those of the girls).

Kasumi's special abilities are insanely high stats (she can one-shot the regular mooks) and a move called "Sincere persuasion". She goes into teacher/babysitter mode and lectures the enemy about how violence is not the answer, telling them to think about what they've done. While she does this, energy orbs inscribed with the Five Constants of Confucianism (Humaneness, Righteousness, Ritual Propriety, Knowledge, and Integrity) circle around the enemy's head, and form into the kanji for "Contemplation". While that kanji is over the enemy's head, the enemy cannot attack.

Soubanchou appears to know Kasumi personally, and apologizes to her when she uses the attack, while the Baito Banchou... well, we'll get there in either Akane's or Kasumi's route.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Everybody loves Norio Wakamoto! And it gives me an excuse to post this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-9jzaKEhtA

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So basically, anyone other than B-Ho would have got us through that okay?

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Glazius posted:

So basically, anyone other than B-Ho would have got us through that okay?

That is correct. Soubanchou only has 50,000 HP, and "Want some katsudon?" does 9300 damage. 5-6 applications and he's done. However, if you can't use it, and have to spend a bunch of actions healing, the damage from Kincha Kotaka will bury you fast, and you have to rely on B-ho's damage... which is like 2k per hit, assuming she isn't setting herself on fire.

Soooo, in other news, this little gem arrived today:

I'm tempted to stream it on Thursday, but I want to wait until I have a proper setup (read: an actual DDR pad) first. Maybe I'll just play some of the other Tokimemo side games instead...

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
So is that a side game to TM2 like the puzzle one? I like how they labeled it ADVENTURE GAME at the very bottom, but you mention needing a DDR pad...

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Man. That is some classy fuckin' boxart. They don't make them like that anymore.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Nondevor posted:

So is that a side game to TM2 like the puzzle one? I like how they labeled it ADVENTURE GAME at the very bottom, but you mention needing a DDR pad...

Oh, it is an Adventure Game that benefits with the use of a DDR pad. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'd watch some more Bistro Cupid myself :shobon:

• Locked thread