Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
:wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I blame ken and Lizard.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

So close too. Like, you were finally all back, and everyone was literally on their way inside for dinner. I was going to have Blacktail tell Doug to start getting bowls when the poo poo hit the fan.

Blacktail was going to interview you guys about your new abilities, and clear up any misconceptions your totems might've given you, and tell you guys all the lore that Alf and Raj got a small piece of, then discuss his opinions on all the totems one final time before you guys decide.

loving NEVERMIND NOW THOUGH

Also: Raj is the only one who isn't hungry, because he got a sandwich. You all take one Starvation damage. It can never be healed. Your bellies distend just a little.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I think it's my adventure, my trip, my journey, and I guess my attitude is, let the chips fall where they may. I just wish I got to eat some first.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

XyloJW posted:

So close too. Like, you were finally all back, and everyone was literally on their way inside for dinner. I was going to have Blacktail tell Doug to start getting bowls when the poo poo hit the fan.

Blacktail was going to interview you guys about your new abilities, and clear up any misconceptions your totems might've given you, and tell you guys all the lore that Alf and Raj got a small piece of, then discuss his opinions on all the totems one final time before you guys decide.

loving NEVERMIND NOW THOUGH

Also: Raj is the only one who isn't hungry, because he got a sandwich. You all take one Starvation damage. It can never be healed. Your bellies distend just a little.

I've been eating crackers the whole time! Remember?! Plus there was all that booze and dumpster bread.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Swires also does not suffer starvation damage.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
drat straight.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Also I seriously spent an hour today looking up just how much the lowest-level thug would know about an evil organization, in preparation for what he might tell you guys when you interrogate him.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

You told like 4 of us that he had nothing to tell us. What do you want from me!!!!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Xylo will perma me soon.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
poo poo, don't let him get into the water, you'll never catch him then.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Oh don't worry, after a sound beating we'll reconcile.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
I regret nothing, gently caress up games are the best.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Mills posted:

You told like 4 of us that he had nothing to tell us. What do you want from me!!!!

quote:

Alf

You cross over into the real world. You see everyone gathered around the prisoner. You don't smell anything unusual about the man.

Perception+Primal Urge (3+1), difficulty 8 to detect augmented humans. You get 1 success.

JP

You can't get a very solid read, but you think he probably isn't very important or influential.

He still had info that you guys could have made a lot of use of (and would've gotten next turn after Boon's successful intimidate). Things like, what does Stund Co do? Where does he pick up his paycheck? What were his orders with you guys? Does he know what's up with the gourd?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:(

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Tragically we don't have a necromancer.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:golfclap:

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Is Mills playing via PMs now, à la Pierce Hawthorn?

He's clearly in the umbra guys.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
I really hope Boon botches the roll and can't get through for like five turns.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Captain Pissweak posted:

I really hope Boon botches the roll and can't get through for like five turns.

!!!!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

Where does he pick up his paycheck? What were his orders with you guys? Does he know what's up with the gourd?

They were my questions, I just wanted to sniff him first.

hambeet fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Apr 29, 2014

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Hey, I'm coming for dinner!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

If (when) we have a party conflict again I'd like to have an agreement that either we all post openly or none of us do. This secret note business is toxic in tabletop and a pain in the arse here.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm supposed to tell you how I plan to escape so you can pre-emptively prevent it?

How about you fucks don't try to punch or shoot another player-controlled character on your own team!

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Mills posted:

I'm supposed to tell you how I plan to escape so you can pre-emptively prevent it?

How about you fucks don't try to punch or shoot another player-controlled character on your own team!

Lol. I'm not complaining, this is great.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Honestly, why the hell would you do that, Mills is right. Deal with the fallout of actions by yelling, not by fighting, hahaha.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

bell jar posted:

Honestly, why the hell would you do that, Mills is right. Deal with the fallout of actions by yelling, not by fighting, hahaha.

If I were a player, I absolutely would have done exactly what ken and LC did. Mills's character just pulled a gun and fired it right next to them, without warning, killing their informant right before he gave them valuable info. LC pulled a gun to get JP to drop his (he didn't shoot until JP ran), and ken's character is boiling over with Rage and a martial artist, of course she's going to punch the guy who just hosed poo poo up for everyone.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

bell jar posted:

It's not like I didn't warn y'all:

Lizard Combatant posted:

Yeah all right, this looks like something I'd like to casually sabotage by ineptitude.

e:

XyloJW posted:

If I were a player, I absolutely would have done exactly what ken and LC did. Mills's character just pulled a gun and fired it right next to them, without warning, killing their informant right before he gave them valuable info. LC pulled a gun to get JP to drop his (he didn't shoot until JP ran), and ken's character is boiling over with Rage and a martial artist, of course she's going to punch the guy who just hosed poo poo up for everyone.

Yeah. Seriously, he made it happen.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

hahaha. fair enough :D

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Lizard's character seemed to want to avoid further danger or violence by asking me to holster, so it seemed totally out of character to fire on me as I fled. Unless you just hate Mills. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm gonna have to come back for bell jar and have our secret adventures together.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Mills posted:

Lizard's character seemed to want to avoid further danger or violence by asking me to holster, so it seemed totally out of character to fire on me as I fled. Unless you just hate Mills. :shrug:

I said to "drop it" actually. And as far as I know, you're just some homicidal lunatic. Then you turned into a werewolf, so I shot. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I hope you don't sleep. Because USDJPY doesn't sleep. :unsmigghh:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Mills posted:

I'm gonna have to come back for bell jar and have our secret adventures together.

maybe if your message box wasn't full

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Full of delicious scheming.

Emptied.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

now it's gonna be obvious if we do anything hahaha

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Let's shoot the doctor!