Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
If you had to get one debilitating illness, what would it be?
Mad Torito Disease
Daniel Bryan's Crippling Shortness
Ambrose Sleaze Disease
Wyatt Family Voice Distortion
Rose Bud
The sickness you get when you see MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA
View Results

• Locked thread
Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Pariah Rex posted:

I hope Bray Wyatt doesn't have to rely on the help of Little Johnny tonight against The SHIELD because I don't think it would work out as well against them.

You gotta admit the spear would be well-sold, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Pariah Rex posted:

I hope Bray Wyatt doesn't have to rely on the help of Little Johnny tonight against The SHIELD because I don't think it would work out as well against them.

Right, he'll join the SHIELD and then do Reigns OOOOOOOUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Commissar Ken posted:

Whoa whoa whoa... a next night rematch? When the gently caress was the last one of those? They had all but abolished them when I stopped watching in 08.

they're a constant now.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Cory Lidle posted:

Can't wait for them to forget Sheamus exists again and no one notices or cares.

I mean he did just win the US title and isn't in a stable.

jymbojones
Jul 4, 2010
incoming Barret/Sheamus feud (UK/Ireland) to unify the IC/US titles

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster

Spikeguy posted:

I hope that using the Wyatts as his heavys blows up in HHH's face. That would be some neat storytelling.

Well the Shield were HHH's heavies and you see where that went. I'm sure it'll happen.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Commissar Ken posted:

Whoa whoa whoa... a next night rematch? When the gently caress was the last one of those? They had all but abolished them when I stopped watching in 08.

They also had one when Miz beat Barrett for the IC title and Barrett won it back the next night.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Pariah Rex posted:

Gonna mark out when Seth Rollins does a swanton bomb onto Little Johnny off a ladder, killing both of them

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jackie D posted:

IV, watch Main Event :colbert:

That was a really great match too.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Sweeney Tom posted:

Wade and Sheamus are champs at the same time :woop:

now is mcintyre's time to shine

is what i would say if he meant a poo poo

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pariah Rex posted:

Johnny is Dean's little cousin.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Ribsauce posted:

The WWE app says Evolution will be the "guest timekeepers" during Shield vs Wyatts
Wyatt/Shield teaming up to beat on Evolution would be extremely interesting

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Little Johnny's getting Triple Powerbombed through a table

Dean just jumps on him and punches away

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Gonna mark out when Seth Rollins does a swanton bomb off Little Johnny onto a ladder, killing both of them

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
When will we see the Big Show/Mark Henry as tag team champions?

Sounds like a horrible idea until you realize whatever teams winds up taking the tag titles will be over as hell. I dunno, I think it could work.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Supreme Allah posted:

They also had one when Miz beat Barrett for the IC title and Barrett won it back the next night.

Hah!

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I was going to say that at least this gives Sheamus something to do, except I think holding the US title is worse for a singles career than being a dude on the pre-show.

They should just retire the belt, we don't have a brand split so if we don't need two top level belts we drat sure don't need two undercard titles.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Little Johnny's Raw debut tonight. About 10 years too late for Heidenreich. :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Spikeguy posted:

I hope that using the Wyatts as his heavys blows up in HHH's face. That would be some neat storytelling.

I always dug the line one person had the first time the Wyatts seemed to be used on HHH's behalf. The Shield were HHH's trained attack dogs but the Wyatts were the rabid dogs he keeps locked up around the back.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Oh poo poo, is it party time?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I already hate Adam Rose

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

GOD DAMNIT GHOST BUS! HES HERE! STOP SHOWING ME VIGNETTES!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
It's party time.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

It is not party time :(

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
If Ambrose stabs Sheamus in the kidneys with a rusty shiv nobody would call the cops since it would seem perfectly in-character.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Shima Honnou posted:

It's party time.

All the time!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Don't be a lemon be a star!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Shima Honnou posted:

It's party time.

all the time

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Glad he's debuting tonight because man oh man am I sick of the same package.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Shima Honnou posted:

It's party time.

All the time.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I already hate Adam Rose

Don't be a lemon

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Don't be a lemon be a star!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I still can't tell if Adam Rose is supposed to be heel or face.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I already love Adam Rose

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Gonna mark out when Seth Rollins does a swanton bomb onto Little Johnny off a ladder, killing both of them

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Hammerstein posted:

If Ambrose stabs Sheamus in the kidneys with a rusty shiv nobody would call the cops since it would seem perfectly in-character.

Worked for New Jack.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I already hate Adam Rose
Why do you hate party time

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
So will this guy last shorter than Kizarny, or will he make it to 3 weeks?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I'm glad they put the US Title on Shaemus. They've gone to tremendous length to elevate the midcard belts since Mania. The IC title tournament and putting on Barret, who is very hot right now, and crossing the belt with the Cesaro storyline is all working to elevate it. Putting the Diva's belt on Paige and having her put on title defenses against high profile Divas so she can show off her best spots and her flashy new finisher every week and crossing the Diva's title with the World Champ storyline, culminating in a win over Female Diesel in the second-to-last match on the card on a PPV all hugely elevates that title.

Shaemus is a pretty big deal, and the Authority story has put that belt on a pedestal by making it important to get it off Ambrose. They're clearly intending to elevate it as well. If they can actually follow up by making the midcard worth something from a story perspective after working to make all three midcard belts worthwhile in the eyes of the audience, it will mean great things for the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

So when are we going to get a backstage skit where Adam Rose says something about being a Rose Bud and RVD pops out from behind something asking "Did somebody say bud?"

• Locked thread