Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Is there even any crossover demo between OUAT and Frozen fans? I've never even heard of it before today.

SocketWrench posted:

^seriously? Wow, I thought everyone knew that one

Someone just had a very public breakdown in GBS a few months ago because they got goatse'd for the first time. This is the coming of the second internet generation, everything old is new again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

We got some serious shit to discuss.

mr. stefan posted:

Is there even any crossover demo between OUAT and Frozen fans? I've never even heard of it before today.

This is exactly why it's happening.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

mr. stefan posted:

Literally all of the women I know in college that like Disney movies like OUAT.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

mr. stefan posted:

This question doesn't make sense though, since nearly every named princess-related character in Disney canon is there, not to mention Alice in Wonderland, Frankenstein, and a dozen others. Having Frozen characters in there was a no-brainer.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Frankenstein is a Disney princess?

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

teagone posted:

I'm a guy who didn't know what a bronie was up until like 6 months ago.

And no you didn't make search, but drat you for mentioning it. I feel even a shower wouldn't wash the dirty feeling off. Sheesh.

What? How is this even possible? What's next, you'll tell us you don't know what goatse is?

Pyromancer fucked around with this message at 08:31 on May 13, 2014

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

mr. stefan posted:

Someone just had a very public breakdown in GBS a few months ago because they got goatse'd for the first time. This is the coming of the second internet generation, everything old is new again.

Oh good, now I get to feel young again and experienced

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

effectual posted:

And one most FABULOUS :sparkles:

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

effectual posted:

Haha no, I'm just saying that the question of "demo" doesn't make sense. The Dr Frankenstein ep was pretty cool btw

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

effectual posted:

Naw (but the Land Without Color where he comes from is awesome) but a lot of the characters resemble their Disney counterparts. And if not there will be little things related to the Disney movies, like the dwarves whistling "whistle while you work" and one of the character tells Mulan "there's a movie about you in my world. It's pretty good" or one character asks Captian Hook where his perm is (because he looks nothing like the Disney version). Belle's dress is just straight up from Beauty & The Beast. Hell the very first shot of the finale this week was a stuffed Mickey doll :v: They've always been basing a lot of their fairy tale stuff on the Disney versions.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

effectual posted:

Oh god, would his "I Want" song be "Putting on the Ritz"?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Pyromancer posted:

What? How is this even possible? What's next, you'll tell us you don't know what goatse is?

I know what goatse is. It's because of that poo poo that I do my best to steer clear of all the hosed up/disgusting/creepy poo poo that's all over the internet.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Belle is taken from the Disney version, yet for some reason, her accent is Australian and her dad is a king instead of an inventor. Someone explain that.

teagone posted:

I know what goatse is. It's because of that poo poo that I do my best to steer clear of all the hosed up/disgusting/creepy poo poo that's all over the internet.

SA is definitely a safe haven for you then!

gandlethorpe fucked around with this message at 20:24 on May 13, 2014

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

gandlethorpe posted:

Belle is taken from the Disney version, yet for some reason, her accent is Australian and her dad is a king instead of an inventor. Someone explain that.

SA is definitely a safe haven for you then!

I only ever post in like 4 or 5 different subforums, mostly CineD. I don't even read the front page.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

What the gently caress? Is she the T-1000?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

teagone posted:

I only ever post in like 4 or 5 different subforums, mostly CineD. I don't even read the front page.

You should, those review guys are pretty awesome.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

First Bass posted:

What the gently caress? Is she the T-1000?

If the show taught me anything, it's that the best way to store powerful sorcerers after you defeat them is in liquid or gaseous form.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Kraps posted:

If the show taught me anything, it's that the best way to store powerful sorcerers after you defeat them is in liquid or gaseous form.

It works for genies!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Kraps posted:

I've always wanted to vape a witch.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Is Once Upon A Time a good show for kids? I've never seen it and it's hard to tell from that clip.

vvv Thanks!

vainman fucked around with this message at 02:59 on May 14, 2014

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Yeah, totally. Its not a kids show per se, but there's nothing on the show that'll traumatize the little ones.

Irish Joe fucked around with this message at 02:35 on May 14, 2014

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

effectual posted:

Your post inspired me to new heights of creativity. Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/dr-shoggoth/frankensteins-monster-performs-let-it-go

EDIT: Replaced with better mix

Robotnik Nudes fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 14, 2014

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Robotnik Nudes posted:

https://soundcloud.com/dr-shoggoth/frankenfrozen

gently caress me.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Frozen rules

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Oh my loving god

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Robotnik Nudes posted:

The definitive version.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Goldmine.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

I've replaced the link with one to a better mix cause the last one was kinda all the backing track.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Robotnik Nudes posted:

This is the reason the song was made in the first place, so you could make this :allears:

FLEXBONER
Apr 27, 2009

Esto es un infierno. Estoy en el infierno.

Robotnik Nudes posted:

I thought I was done with this song. I thought I was over it and hated every cover and parody on the entire Internet.

Then this happened :allears:

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
All it needs is "PROSTITUTES!" interspersed throughout and it will basically be a Venturestein cover.

Nethilia
Oct 17, 2012

Hullabalooza '96
Easily Depressed
Teenagers Edition

Robotnik Nudes posted:

This is utterly beautiful.

WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives
This is worth rating the thread 5. It now deserves Goldmine status.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Nthing the amazement at that. I'm really tempted to sneak that onto a friend's playlist now or something.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Thanks folks. I originally just held my phone up to my speakers but got a burst of :effort: and was like, "gently caress it, lets make this right". I'm glad you're all getting a kick out of it. It actually works pretty well for the Monster since he also escaped a fearful society and ended up int eh frozen wastes.

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012

I love the merch for this show. :allears:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
One for Kristoff, one for Sven!

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
Saw this for the first time today. Pretty excellent, even though I had high expectations going in. Hopefully Disney is gentle when they milk the wondrous adventure of Crystal Maiden and Windrunner to death.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Darke GBF posted:

Saw this for the first time today. Pretty excellent, even though I had high expectations going in. Hopefully Disney is gentle when they milk the wondrous adventure of Crystal Maiden and Windrunner to death.

Yeeeeeaaaaah, someone doesn't know Disney too well
They've already launched crappy looking dolls, one that sings....poorly, butchered the song numerous times at different events with different singers, used Olaf as the "narrator" at Disney's ice shows, whored it out to a lovely TV show to boost ratings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

If by whored out you mean the producers of that "lovely" show spent months convincing Disney to let them do it then yeah whored out

• Locked thread