Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Interstellar Owl posted:

What's the queue on Evindra currently?

Haven't had one yet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
So in the end we all agree that you can redeem the pre order things on every character of the account ? Except for the boomboxes ?

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009
I don't seem to have any of the authenticator goodies, is there something special I have to do to redeem them? Don't see em in the account inventory.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
They showed up on their own on my end, it's that eyepatch right ? Also do you have the XP boost ?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Dr Snofeld posted:

I don't seem to have any of the authenticator goodies, is there something special I have to do to redeem them? Don't see em in the account inventory.

They showed up eventually for me; I didn't try to claim the eye patch. Figured it was pointless since I can't claim anything at the moment :sigh:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Claiming seems to be fixed with the hotfix, claimed my patch with 0 trouble 5 minutes ago.

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

If you arent connecting to the Patch Server, try the dnsflush thing mentioned on this page, it got it working for me: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26845-failed-to-connect-to-patch-server/

Xploited
Jul 18, 2013
We seriously moved Goon Squad (Pergo-Dom) to Warbringer? Ugh, gotta re-roll then. Not going to be surprised when we're left with a dead server in a month. New servers are never a good idea.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

Claiming seems to be fixed with the hotfix, claimed my patch with 0 trouble 5 minutes ago.

Not for me unfortunately :(

Although I can access my boomboxes so that's ok I guess.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

quote:

Congratulations! You figured out how to log in with your forum account. Now you need to link your forum account with your SA account. This is really easy to do if you aren't literally hitler

Aww... :(

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

Xploited posted:

We seriously moved Goon Squad (Pergo-Dom) to Warbringer? Ugh, gotta re-roll then. Not going to be surprised when we're left with a dead server in a month. New servers are never a good idea.

Option 1: Don't play the game for 2 weeks because there are 12 hour queues
Option 2: Start on a different server that goes up before the game even launches.

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
Does the medic do decent damage for leveling?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
So for the EU goons that rolled an Exile on Ravenous while waiting for Hazak queues to smooth out, I made a circle called "Terrible Goons of Space" to go with the Terrible Secret of Space name from Hazak.

/w Kayh if you want to get an invite, I'm not convinced that circle will ever turn into an actual permanent thing but whatever, gently caress Hazak queues for now. :argh:

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Xae posted:

Option 1: Don't play the game for 2 weeks because there are 12 hour queues
Option 2: Start on a different server that goes up before the game even launches.

Option 1 it is see you in two weeks

Above Our Own posted:

Does the medic do decent damage for leveling?

Yes. All classes seem to do fine for leveling.

L0VE
May 3, 2010
If headstart buyers manage to fill the servers as much as they have just imagine when the it opens up for everyone that didn't pre-order. I doubt you need to worry.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Xploited posted:

New servers... on the first day of headstart.

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

:neckbeard: :woop: :downsbravo: :slick:

Xploited posted:

Yes how dare they open new servers to deal with overflowing populations on the first day the game is 'live'.

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

dreffen posted:

Option 1 it is see you in two weeks

If the game is successful all servers should be growing and they will need to add even more.

If the game is unsuccessful all the servers will be low pop and up for merging. And you probably won't be playing either.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

Xploited posted:

There's now a queue to get on Warbringer. I'd say it's doing just fine.

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009

Fathis Munk posted:

Haven't downloaded any hotfix. Annoying, but not a big deal.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Ghost of Eazy E posted:

Feel free to stay on pergo!

Which splinter not-guild is the coolest? I haven't rolled anywhere yet.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Is Engineer fun to play?

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.

PaganGoatPants posted:

Is Engineer fun to play?

It's kind of cool but it's a real pain. I got frustrated when my bruiser bot kept pulling the bad guys out of my artillery bot's telegraph.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
If you get the EU-US bounce thing, try putting your serial number into your account again. It worked for me.

Ghost of Eazy E
Feb 4, 2013

WANTED: BREAD OR ALIVE

ItBurns posted:

Which splinter not-guild is the coolest? I haven't rolled anywhere yet.

Honestly Warbringer is pretty chill and we got plenty of people!

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived
EU Goons, I humbly submit that we gently caress Hazak and roll the Dominion guild on Ravenous where, you know, one can actually get in and play. Server pop is full but the queue has never taken me more than 5 minutes.

Waiting for over an hour just to log in is ridiculous.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Martout posted:

EU Goons, I humbly submit that we gently caress Hazak and roll the Dominion guild on Ravenous where, you know, one can actually get in and play. Server pop is full but the queue has never taken me more than 5 minutes.

Waiting for over an hour just to log in is ridiculous.

I've been in the queue for pretty much 8 hours for Hazak. Every time the queue ended I got the missing-UI bug. As long as enough goons move then I'm pretty happy to move to be honest.

Zudrag
Oct 7, 2009
I'm pretty sure if you just wait it out a couple of days, everything will be fine. Unless it's like how Pergo was with 60% of the game population wanting to roll there.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah I think for the dominion guild on Hazak it'll be fine if we just wait a couple days. I started an Exile alt on Ravenous since if you ever want to try the other faction you'll have to move away from Hazak anyways.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Xae posted:

If the game is successful all servers should be growing and they will need to add even more.

If the game is unsuccessful all the servers will be low pop and up for merging. And you probably won't be playing either.

Hopefully it'll be successful because it's pretty cool

Koth posted:

There's now a queue to get on Warbringer. I'd say it's doing just fine.

B-b-but switching servers on launch why are we going to a dead server!?

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

Zudrag posted:

I'm pretty sure if you just wait it out a couple of days, everything will be fine. Unless it's like how Pergo was with 60% of the game population wanting to roll there.

Well im not for changing server (and ive not even gotten in yet. :smith: ) because it'll cause confusing and the gnashing of teeth, but if this means anything...

http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv

quote:

Kungen <Nihilum>24+ Hour Stream! EXILE WARRIOR ON HAZAK EU (PVP)

So... I dont know, does that mean anything nowadays? :shrug: Wondering if it'll result in a billion fanboys coming along for the ride.

Then again, that could just mean more fun down the road... :getin:

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Xae posted:

This is a really good point. If the game does go f2p it shouldn't matter much anyways.

Ghost of Eazy E posted:

Honestly Warbringer is pretty chill and we got plenty of people!

Thanks!

Hi. Im Leeroy
Oct 8, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

So for the EU goons that rolled an Exile on Ravenous while waiting for Hazak queues to smooth out, I made a circle called "Terrible Goons of Space" to go with the Terrible Secret of Space name from Hazak.

/w Kayh if you want to get an invite, I'm not convinced that circle will ever turn into an actual permanent thing but whatever, gently caress Hazak queues for now. :argh:

I would love too, but I am stuck on the new pvp server. I cannot for the life of me change to any other server... Have fun and don't be afraid to make a permanent guild. I think we will need it. Goony Two Shoes.

rundxdi
Feb 3, 2004

Soup Of The Day

So once I register my dude on the goonsquad site, do I need to do anything else to get an invite?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

So is the guild up and running? Who do I message for invite?

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias
:siren:PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER ON THE OFFSITE. AUTH YOURSELF AND ADD YOUR CHARACTERS. WE SWITCHED SERVERS AT THE REQUEST OF CARBINE. DONT BE DUMB. MORE INFO TO FOLLOW

Hi. Im Leeroy
Oct 8, 2008

Thyrork posted:

Well im not for changing server (and ive not even gotten in yet. :smith: ) because it'll cause confusing and the gnashing of teeth, but if this means anything...

http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv

So... I dont know, does that mean anything nowadays? :shrug: Wondering if it'll result in a billion fanboys coming along for the ride.

Then again, that could just mean more fun down the road... :getin:

Yeah, don't change servers. Just roll an alt in Ravenous-Exiles (if you manege to load the realm list) and we will make it the Exile-alt server. Hazak will be cool in a couple of days.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

tinkerballz posted:

I would love too, but I am stuck on the new pvp server. I cannot for the life of me change to any other server... Have fun and don't be afraid to make a permanent guild. I think we will need it. Goony Two Shoes.

Heh I'd need 10 gold first, if I reach it why not. So far we are 2 in the circle :v: God what a mess.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

So is the guild up and running? Who do I message for invite?

Which one dude ?

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

tinkerballz posted:

Yeah, don't change servers. Just roll an alt in Ravenous-Exiles (if you manege to load the realm list) and we will make it the Exile-alt server. Hazak will be cool in a couple of days.

This sounds like the best plan. 'Specially since i just got into Hazak. :unsmith:

And i seem to be on the OFFWORLD Loading screen forever. :unsmith: Ah, MMO launches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah I think for the dominion guild on Hazak it'll be fine if we just wait a couple days. I started an Exile alt on Ravenous since if you ever want to try the other faction you'll have to move away from Hazak anyways.

My main concern is that if the queues don't stabilise and we decide to switch come tuesday instead the confusion and teethgnashing will be much greater.

e: I'm not about to do anything stupid, rolling a mordesh medic on Ravenous :)

• Locked thread