Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Molog posted:

Spelling mistakes are down. Art has improved.

RIP TGT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I'm still clinging to "Emarolds." Don't lose hope!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Sonic is giving me a shout Isaac Newton feel in the experimenting panel

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Sonic have into hate and he's dead. Don't give into hate.

Also panel six is amazing, Sonic's loving tripping on that emarold.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Sonic have into hate and he's dead. Don't give into hate.

Also panel six is amazing, Sonic's loving tripping on that emarold.

I didn't see the crystals in his hands so I thought he just randomly started tripping while holding an apple, which was a bit funnier

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Lazy-B posted some other stuff besides new pages, amongst them some concept art of the comic.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

For this episode, Sonic's part will be played by Gengar.

Catts
Nov 3, 2011

horriblePencilist posted:

Lazy-B posted some other stuff besides new pages, amongst them some concept art of the comic.

Thought that was a shot from a TGT Pokemon RB romhack at first glance.

I can dream :allears:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

New page

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
Whoa heavy...

Ugh, you didn't have to draw the rape scene to get here, dumb dumb.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jago posted:

Whoa heavy...

Yeah it's dumb. It's just seems to be a thing that bad writers do.

poo poo what's the worst thing someone could do to somebody.... Rape, okay let's go with that.

While there are plenty of other ways to you get a revenge thing going in a story. Could of just had egg man destroy the garden or something.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

cmykjester posted:

Yeah it's dumb. It's just seems to be a thing that bad writers do.

poo poo what's the worst thing someone could do to somebody.... Rape, okay let's go with that.

While there are plenty of other ways to you get a revenge thing going in a story. Could of just had egg man destroy the garden or something.

Yeah, but this is TGT.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Every time I go through the word EMAROLD I chuckle.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Blackheart posted:

Every time I go through the word EMAROLD I chuckle.
I liked the line "he oftenly said" from this page.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Jago posted:

Whoa heavy...

Mandatory webcomic rape scene. It's going to happen eventually in every webcomic.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

If only she had miscarried robotnic's baby.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Baronjutter posted:

If only she had miscarried robotnic's baby.

Now I'm wondering where Amy's Robtnik child is.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

The music itself is changing.
I think I'm finally done with this comic. It's gone from funny bad to just plain bad. I mean could any of you really say you would be reading this poo poo if it had started from the current story thread? Hell no. I don't want to read a serious comic about sonic characters getting raped. And that is what this is. That's what lazerbot is making now. The magic is gone, the dream run is over. Bye bye tgt.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Ruttiger posted:

I think I'm finally done with this comic. It's gone from funny bad to just plain bad. I mean could any of you really say you would be reading this poo poo if it had started from the current story thread? Hell no. I don't want to read a serious comic about sonic characters getting raped. And that is what this is. That's what lazerbot is making now. The magic is gone, the dream run is over. Bye bye tgt.

Man screw that, after 2 and a half years of following this thing I'm reading this bad, garden variety sonic fanfiction till the bitter end. Sunk cost fallacy motherfuckers.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
:regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08:

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Ruttiger posted:

Yeah someone already said it before but this is turning into regular sonic fanfiction.

Maybe it will get "better" when we switch back to literally anyone else. I want to see the necromancers :(

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

scarycave posted:

Mandatory webcomic rape scene. It's going to happen eventually in every webcomic.

I know obviously CAD had loss and hervows but was there every any rape in it? I feel dirty just asking that but far as I can remember it didn't stoop that low at least.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Basically the dude needs to work on his pacing. The last months of updates could have been like 4 panels of her mentioning how sonic hated eggman because he kidnapped and raped her. We would have all rolled our eyes at him "going there" but what ever, back to fudd, back to Silver, back to anything interesting.

It seems like the last year of the comic has been tails getting stoned and listening to some stories or something? I used to look forward to each update because the pacing was pretty ok. He was constantly introducing new characters in insane situations and before you could get over who just showed up, he'd double-down on the crazy. Oh hey it's loving Porky Pig in a hyper-violent sonic fan fiction, PS he's a necromancer so christians ate his parents and shot his wife and baby through the head. Bam, next scene, double the crazy! It's boring and lovely and not really fun anymore. But of course I'll keep following the thread!

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Tracula posted:

I know obviously CAD had loss and hervows but was there every any rape in it? I feel dirty just asking that but far as I can remember it didn't stoop that low at least.

He's had some rape jokes (like the guy from prey getting his soulless body raped) nothing for drama though.
But it will happen eventually. As it will in all comics. Especially your favorite ones.

All was born from the abyss, and all shall return.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Jago posted:

Whoa heavy...

But the fact that he did is hilarious, I'm glad he did

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Ruttiger posted:

Goodbye!

This whole arc will probably read better when you look back on it and go through it in one go. We've been stuck with this for what, half a year now? But it's not even a chapter yet.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

TGT has definitely been in a downturn of late, but I have to say, this page is hilarious.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

hahaha

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Master of plotting

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
If that was all this was for. If all of this was just to have a sidestory after Sonic runs away back in Chapter 1, I will take back anything I said negatively about this chapter. It's the darkest brick joke I've ever seen.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That is a surprisingly accurate portrayal of being with someone who was raped and not being mature enough to handle it properly.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

TwoPair posted:

If that was all this was for. If all of this was just to have a sidestory after Sonic runs away back in Chapter 1, I will take back anything I said negatively about this chapter. It's the darkest brick joke I've ever seen.
This is loving brilliant.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
So this whole thing, the months of serious buildup, the rape plot, everything -- was just an elaborate backstory to explain a throwaway gag at the beginning of the comic?

This loving comic, man. This loving comic.

Gardenback
Nov 26, 2007
If you had told me two years ago that this was eventually going to turn into Harmony Korine's "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" starring Sonic 'n' Pals, I would have been skeptical to say the least.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

No way. No loving way

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Ruttiger posted:

look hoiw stupid you look now

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Lazerbot is a true artist

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
My brain can't even begin to process how goddamn retarded/hilarious this is, holy poo poo.

loving :master:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Fifth panel. Is sonic doing gendo hands or is there some other explanation I'm missing?!?