Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Well, we haven't done a good job about it, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

The matchfixing or the lack of namechanges?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

chuggo is BACK posted:

Suarez to Everton...

They are also getting Ronaldo for a cool £69m. Good summer for them imo.

In other transfer news the chart doesn't deal with, last I read WBA were after Molla Wague. He's a Mali international defender who helped his team get promoted to Ligue 1. It also sounds like George Thorne, who was on loan at Derby, is somewhat interested in making that a permanent transfer because he wants to be playinig regularly. And, ideally, we'll have a manager in the next two weeks, which would be good.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

hmmm

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

When I want to get a screenshot I too take out my camera and photograph my screen.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

That's fake, been bouncing around for a few days. There's one supposedly from City too claiming Fabregas is signing or something.

You can file an Aguero transfer in the highly unlikely category.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Eurosport suggesting he's handed in transfer request

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Aguero is coming home.

Messi requested him and Messi always gets what he wants.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

El Hefe posted:

Aguero is coming home.

Messi requested him and Messi always gets what he wants.

lol

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

frankenfreak posted:

So Di Maria is worth 85m and are Gala able to afford that?

I got Di Maria to Galatasaray for 70m, so they're probably paying something inbetween.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
If Neymar is worth £100mil, Barca are gonna have to pay something mental to get Aguero.

Also Gala will got the big bucks to spend, according to my itk its Drogba to Arsenal for £83mil.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Eau de MacGowan posted:

If Neymar is worth £100mil, Barca are gonna have to pay something mental to get Aguero.

Also Gala will got the big bucks to spend, according to my itk its Drogba to Arsenal for £83mil.

The evening news has said there's no price we'd sell at, but £65M and they may consider it.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

TheGoatFeeder posted:

The evening news has said there's no price we'd sell at, but £65M and they may consider it.

Getting £65m for Aguero and buying Suarez for the same price would mean a big profit on this years balance sheet, which could really help City.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Sneijder to Man Utd for £53m. It's almost like it's 2010 again.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

TheGoatFeeder posted:

So there is a price they'd sell at?

Everybodys got a price

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Taff posted:

So there is a price they'd sell at?

Everybodys got a price

True, I phrased it horribly. There is a price, but not one that anyone is likely to pay.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Aguero is suffering.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
In suffering there is beauty.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

El Hefe posted:

Aguero is suffering.

Surely the last thing Barca fans want is for the club to blow it's transfer budget on another forward.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

TheGoatFeeder posted:

The club have been pushing 'City' as a brand for a while now (City in the Community, City Academy etc). Most of the web content is 'City - whatever', as are the team names where appropriate, Mexico City Football Club & a Chinese one has been mooted recently as well.

How typical, a bunch of colonial shitheels comes to the New World and erases local culture for a cash grab. :colbert:

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

peanut- posted:

Surely the last thing Barca fans want is for the club to blow it's transfer budget on another forward.

Neymar just got off the phone with Thiago Silva, he's suffering as well.

All these oil sheikhs need to realize that there's no slavery in Europe gosh darnit.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
“We want him to come right away, he is experiencing a kidnapping. If the English are so honourable they should behave properly. [Manuel Pelligrini] has to stop clowning around because it’s disorienting for all of us.”

"Kun wants to join Barca, that’s what he has always said. I am convinced Kun will join us. City are tourist class. Barcelona are in business class and any player would want to join us.”

"I think that a footballer ends up playing where he wants. [Aguero] has to end up here. I also say it because I’m thinking of Kun. He wants to come here. Barcelona has always been his dream. This situation is a [bummer] for him.”

"His heart is already in Barcelona, even though we must wait for his body to be here.”

“I think City need to respect his class and show the same class by giving the guy who has given so much to them the move that he and his family want. [...] He is the future of Barcelona and City can’t do anything to stop that.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

RVProfootballer posted:

Right back will be a cheap young French guy, forward will be some £15 million Frenchman who isn't a clear upgrade over Giroud, and Fabregas will be the big buy. Defensive midfielder won't be bought, Arteta and Flamini will be it. I believe, Cesc is coming home.

Coming home to his new adoptive daddy

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Woodenlung posted:

That is amazing and deeply deeply disturbing.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Woodenlung posted:

jesus christ

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Woodenlung posted:

Between this and last nights episode I am not sure I can sleep ever again

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Woodenlung posted:

lol

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Hangeland has been released by Fulham.

nictigre03
Oct 31, 2011
Oh no, did someone remember to tell Aguero happy birthday yesterday?

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

nictigre03 posted:

Oh no, did someone remember to tell Aguero happy birthday yesterday?

In the clear :buddy:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Woodenlung posted:

Hahah amazing

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Galliani and Inzaghi are in Paris trying to con Jeremy Menez in to coming to Milan.

Because we don't need defenders or anything.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

TheGoatFeeder posted:

In the clear :buddy:

Did you bake him a cake? Wishing him happy birthday over Twitter might not be enough.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Dunban posted:

Did you bake him a cake? Wishing him happy birthday over Twitter might not be enough.

Toure also got a cake and that wasn't enough either

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

http://www.football-espana.net/42299/barca-accused-tax-fraud

Barcelona accused of tax fraud on the neymar transfer and face €54m fine :v:

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

Woodenlung posted:

Fabregas is coming

The No! Team
Jan 6, 2012
Hangeland says he was told he was being released via e-mail while on vacation, without any heads up. That's a pretty lovely way to treat a player after 6 years at the club.

Hope they remembered his birthday at least.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Wasnt he their captain aswell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The No! Team
Jan 6, 2012

TheRat posted:

Wasnt he their captain aswell?

Yeah, I think so. Viking next, perhaps?

• Locked thread