Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

The Mash posted:

Wait is Denmark chat over?

For jeg er fandme ikke overrasket over at Hegay bor på Frederiksberg!

In relation to this thread, Arsenal fans any news on Bendtner at all? As much as it sucks, our national team still needs him to somewhat resemble a footballer..

lol, and also re: bendtner there's a ton of news that he's negotiating with some Premier League clubs like Hull or Leicester and the likes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

mynameisjohn posted:

would be chuffed with mulumbu coming across town to the villa

i'd be chuffed if Fabregas got lost on his way to Arsenal/Chelsea/Man Utd, slipped and fell and accidentally signed his name on a well-positioned WBA contract on the floor.

Sergiu64
May 21, 2014

Thirteenth Step posted:

Graham Hunter apparently thinks that Chelsea and Barca have agreed a fee for Fabregas.

lol I really like him I hope he doesn't go to loving Chelsea. It's Shevchenko/Torres all over again.

Depends on the price. And Chelsea do make some players better instead of worse. I haven't been keeping up on him, but has he recently "recovered" from some injury that might make him a less effective player ala Shevchenko/Torres right before they signed for Chelsea?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Galliani and Inzaghi are in Paris trying to con Jeremy Menez in to coming to Milan.

Because we don't need defenders or anything.

They're trying to get Alex too apparently.

If they can convince PSG to take French legend Philippe Mexes as well, it'll be a fruitful trip.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Sergiu64 posted:

Depends on the price. And Chelsea do make some players better instead of worse. I haven't been keeping up on him, but has he recently "recovered" from some injury that might make him a less effective player ala Shevchenko/Torres right before they signed for Chelsea?

No serious injuries, he just hasn't been setting the world on fire like he was at the beginning of the season but then again almost every barca player was making GBS threads the bed during the last few months messi included.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
if cesc turns into sheva at chelsea ill eat my own poo poo

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Sergiu64 posted:

We are signing the injured Costa for this of course.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

They're trying to get Alex too apparently.

If they can convince PSG to take French legend Philippe Mexes as well, it'll be a fruitful trip.

Apparently these are both all but done, Alex for 2 years and Menez for 3. If they take Mexes this will be Milan's most successful market in years, even if we sell Balotelli.

Sergiu64
May 21, 2014

hadji murad posted:

We are signing the injured Costa for this of course.

Yeah... I guess they're thinking lightning can't strike thrice.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Brede Hangeland to Crystal Palace or QPR might be a thing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Newcastle are going to sign Jack Colback it seems. Is he another defensive midfielder because we don't really need any more

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

euroboy posted:

Brede Hangeland to Crystal Palace or QPR might be a thing.

QPR are going to reassamble our entire 2010 Final team and I'm going to cry alone in a ditch

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Apparently Atletico have signed a keeper called Miguel Moya from Getafe. Guess that means Courtois will probably be at Chelsea next season.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Celtic have offered the manager job to Strømsgodset coach Ronny Deila from Norway. That's pretty cool.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

euroboy posted:

Celtic have offered the manager job to Strømsgodset coach Ronny Deila from Norway. That's pretty cool.

Is he better than Solksjaer? It's not a name I know.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

He won stuff with minimal resources, been successful over time and is a superb player developer. I rate him much, much higher than Solskjær. Celtic would be a perfect club for him.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
That's depressing news.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I knew this would come up this year, reminder though that the Echo is a poo poo local rag

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/11254533.RUMOUR__MILL__Wednesday__June_4___Saints_linked_with__Little_Pea__Hernandez/?ref=mr

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

euroboy posted:

He won stuff with minimal resources, been successful over time and is a superb player developer. I rate him much, much higher than Solskjær. Celtic would be a perfect club for him.

Did you rate him higher on Solksjaer before the Cardiff stint?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Taff posted:

Did you rate him higher on Solksjaer before the Cardiff stint?

Definitely, I've been a fan for years. He's been the manager of Godset since 2008 and he's managed to have continued improvement and success with basically no money and a lot of home grown players. Solskjær is a talented manager still, but Deila has achieved so much more without a billionaire funding it all.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

euroboy posted:

Definitely, I've been a fan for years. He's been the manager of Godset since 2008 and he's managed to have continued improvement and success with basically no money and a lot of home grown players. Solskjær is a talented manager still, but Deila has achieved so much more without a billionaire funding it all.

Impressive stuff for sure

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Hegay posted:

Impressive stuff for sure

Not being in a relegation battle the year after a successful season is a rare thing over here.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Jon Williams to Swansea is doing the rounds again. I doubt he'd get any more football here than he does at Palace.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Jose posted:

Newcastle are going to sign Jack Colback it seems. Is he another defensive midfielder because we don't really need any more

He's a bit of a Ryan Taylor I think, only not dead.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Jack Colback is the younger Steve Sidwell.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Rumors are that Valencia are looking to spend money on a striker now that they have a new sugar daddy, with Llorente and Chicharito being the targets.

Napoli are supposedly after Sandro, Spurs are asking for €15m.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

peanut- posted:

Apparently Atletico have signed a keeper called Miguel Moya from Getafe. Guess that means Courtois will probably be at Chelsea next season.

I'm pretty sure he would be a backup for Atletico.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Jose posted:

sky were reporting that mulumbu wants to leave west brom and you're so hosed if you don't do a sunderland and sign a new team

Gonna be pretty upset if we lose Mulumbu

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

trem_two posted:

Napoli are supposedly after Sandro, Spurs are asking for €15m.

Sandro for 15m is a bit of a loving steal imo.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
In the least surprising move of the window so far, Costa has completed his physical ahead of his 32M move to Chelsea: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/04/diego-costa-chelsea-medical-transfer-spain?CMP=twt_gu

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Shitshow posted:

In the least surprising move of the window so far, Costa has completed his physical ahead of his 32M move to Chelsea: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/04/diego-costa-chelsea-medical-transfer-spain?CMP=twt_gu

Bit weird this considering Diego Costa is in the US with the Spanish national team

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

Hegay posted:

Bit weird this considering Diego Costa is in the US with the Spanish national team

Actually Mourinho and Abramovich were huddled over a laptop watching a Skype video of Costa dropping trou and coughing

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Hegay posted:

He doesn't need to be at Stamford Bridge to do a medical.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Poor old Atletico, they're going to get stripped bare.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

sassassin posted:

Yeah, Ozil did his medical while he was with the German National team. Their doctor actually did it.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Monday Bandele posted:

Actually Mourinho and Abramovich were huddled over a laptop watching a Skype video of Costa dropping trou and coughing
lol noice postin'

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

Yeah, Ozil did his medical while he was with the German National team. Their doctor actually did it.

sassassin posted:

Yawn, boring trolls fly away there will be no major signings before the World Cup

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Lallana's may be done in the US/Brazil.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Poor old Atletico, they're going to get stripped bare.

Pretty much this. I enjoyed watching the few games I did of them, but if at means bringing in some extra cash, that would be good too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Simeone should leave. If he doesn't and Atletico do poorly next year half the journalists will be beating down the fluke mantra and this forum will agree that he was never that good and it'll be unbearable all around

• Locked thread