Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS

Sab669 posted:

:toot: Just hit 30. How many goons are level capped? Does the quantity of quests slow down later on? In the early / mid 20's I was fairly starved for quests then it picked back up again. Completely ran out at 29 then I decided to check Illium randomly and had a few that sent me to other places. Farside is so beautiful.

Bought this game on a whim to play with friends, 1-20 didn't wow me in any shape or form but the past 10 levels have been pretty fun. No ragrets.
Be very, very careful in Grimvault and especially Malgrave. Malgrave has a lot of hubs that are easy to miss and it's incredibly easy to wind up at 48 with literally no quests left to do. These maps should help you, but keep in mind they're based on mob level and not necessarily quest density (e.g. northern Malgrave looks like it would have a ton of high level quests but there is nothing to do there unless you are level capped).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Anyone have any words or videos on what it's like to tank or heal in this game? Debating between Engineer and Medic right now based on the words in the OP.

Game seems fun enough to buy so far, though. Dig the guest pass system. :)

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

God drat I love these posters

Ciaphas posted:

Anyone have any words or videos on what it's like to tank or heal in this game? Debating between Engineer and Medic right now based on the words in the OP.

I have been tanking as a stalker, and I gotta say it's quite fun. It's not easy mode where you press 1 button and hold all agro forever, you gotta keep agro on stuff with taunts & aoe, as well as avoiding red telegraphs, AND making sure you don't run around TOO much that your healer loses track of you (since heals are also telegraphs a lot of the time). Also keeping up on interrupts and stacking weaken debuffs etc. Fun times.

Kerrzhe fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jun 6, 2014

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
I just reached 17 with my eng and I`m still a little bored with him. All the casting times and just siting there and sprinkling electrocute got old pretty fast, besides the pet are kind of tricky sometimes. I think I`ll roll a warrior for a while and see how it goes...

jdfording
Nov 10, 2006
Can I get an invite to Space Jam? In as Tokain.

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut
Should I fit Shield Surge into my ability set when healing 5 mans as medic? I tried replacing Crisis Wave with it but that seemed like a bad idea as the sole healer. I'm only 26 so I don't have the last ability slot yet.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Ciaphas posted:

Speaking of Skullcano, I know the Yogscast folks are, as a rule, Bad At Video Games, but how representative was their video of Skullcano as far as, say, difficulty with a pick up group goes?

(the video)

That was hilarious.

miscellaneous14
Mar 27, 2010

neat

Daemonlasher posted:

So looking at this: http://i.imgur.com/NaNBVbE.jpg I have to ask people who are actually playing the game. How hard is this? Do you have to this this in sequential order? How bad is the poopsock truely. I really want to like Wildstar, I do; but I don't know if I can justify playing a sub-based game when I spend a lot of time practising League to stay competetive and have school/IRL obligations as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is 100% true and you really do have to go through that entire series of arbitrary nonsense before you get to access the :worship:RAIDING CONTENT:worship:.

I'm incredibly torn on this game. The combat is tons of fun (at least for now, I'm around the level 20 area), the art style is superb, I love the characters I've created, housing is addictive as heck, and there's tons of stuff to do at all times. On the other hand...

Most challenge quests were horrifically overtuned after beta for no reason as to be totally obnoxious, trying to help out other non-partied group members is still mostly useless (you barely get quest completion for attacking mobs someone else already tagged), nonstop goldsinks in every system of the game, both times I've run the first Dominion-side adventure it was a miserable experience where tons of stuff was broken and no one had any idea what was going on, and healers have to arbitrarily deal with another resource meter on top of their existing one which makes healing a nightmare sometimes.

The worst part is that I'm totally certain that very little of this will be changed after launch because the official forums are swamped with the worst kind of grognards who seem to have all flocked straight to this game to tell everyone how bad they are for complaining about overtuned or broken content.

I genuinely hate how much genuine quality and fun in this game is wasted because a few of the designers wanted to relive the "good ol' days" of vanilla Warcraft. :(

sinewave
Aug 29, 2005

space face
Did not see guest pass thread disregard!

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

Daemonlasher posted:

So looking at this: http://i.imgur.com/NaNBVbE.jpg I have to ask people who are actually playing the game. How hard is this? Do you have to this this in sequential order? How bad is the poopsock truely. I really want to like Wildstar, I do; but I don't know if I can justify playing a sub-based game when I spend a lot of time practising League to stay competetive and have school/IRL obligations as well.

Yes you do. It's possible to get all of this done in your first week at 50 *IF* you have a dedicated group that can get silver in vet dungeons in greens.

More likely though it'll take at least a few weeks at 50 for most people. It's not so much of a grind as a series of required annoyances. You want to be gearing up for vet dungeons anyway, you want to do them anyway. The annoying part is having to gather people to kill 10 world bosses, and wasting 150 elder gems on a key instead of something fun like an amp pt or action set.

THE PWNER fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jun 6, 2014

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

Kerrrrrrr posted:

... AND making sure you don't run around TOO much that your healer loses track of you (since heals are also telegraphs a lot of the time).

This is actually why I went Esper, since most (all?) Esper heals are 'typical' MMO targeted heals, so I can basically hard-target group members with F keys and use telegraphed attacks when not healing.

Also those posters are awesome.

folgore posted:

Should I fit Shield Surge into my ability set when healing 5 mans as medic? I tried replacing Crisis Wave with it but that seemed like a bad idea as the sole healer. I'm only 26 so I don't have the last ability slot yet.

I'm no Medic (or healing in this game in general) expert but shield healing is kind of one of the Medic's 'things' - Spellslingers and Espers don't get any shield healing abilities at all AFAIK. I would think for that reason alone it would be worth trying to fit that capability into your bar somehow.

hit button
Mar 18, 2012

miscellaneous14 posted:

blah blah blah too hard

Hi, I'm a grognard and you can take your watered-down newb-friendly accessible gameplay and shove it up your arse. Personally I prefer gameplay that doesn't send me to sleep.

a cat on an apple
Apr 28, 2013

folgore posted:

I have limited experience since I've been gearing myself more towards questing than grouping, but Shield Surge is an absolutely amazing skill. If you have T4 in it, then whomever you land Shield Surge on will take literally no HP damage until they run out of shield. It effectively becomes like any other healer's Absorb skills except with no cooldown but requiring 2 Actuators. I've most commonly duo'd with an Engineer who loves his Shield Bot, and between the two of us his HP bar just seriously never budges. The only way he ever takes damage is if either I get CC'd and can't work on building or he takes a telegraph to the face, which is bad on the tank's part.

However...

Clearly, in Adventures and especially Dungeons, Shield Surge and Triage will not be enough to keep your entire group. I still suggest Shield Surge over Crisis Wave, however, because you can get slightly cheaper, slightly burstier HP healing via T4 Mending Probes w/ Flash. At Level 25, you have enough skill points to have T4 Shield Surge and T4 Mending Probes, and T1 Flash has a near-perfect cooldown to constantly maximize detonating Mending Probes. You're basically only going to be waiting about three or four seconds before you cast Mending Probes after its cooldown. Alternatively, if you need more sustained HP healing, rather than burst healing, you can drop Mending Probes (entirely, if you want) and pick up T4 Flash. The only problem with this particular set-up is it's literally the most Focus-intensive HP healing set-up you can get, but its HP gains outweigh even Emission/Crisis Wave spam.

I think the only reason you should ever not take Shield Surge is either a) you need the larger telegraph of Crisis Wave (can't think of any real scenarios where this can't be resolved by telling allies to stick together) or b) you are somehow in a situation where shield heals won't do much, but I mean if it comes down to this then you're kind of screwed anyway because Medics almost revolve around shield healing.

quote:

I'm no Medic (or healing in this game in general) expert but shield healing is kind of one of the Medic's 'things' - Spellslingers and Espers don't get any shield healing abilities at all AFAIK. I would think for that reason alone it would be worth trying to fit that capability into your bar somehow.

Basically, this. Shield healing is really strong and even in your DPS build the utility you have from keeping Shield Surge around is extremely beneficial. Basically, it's a really good alternative to Dual Shock, which you have on your DPS LAS, right? Right??? (At Level 30, I roll with both Dual Shock and Shield Surge anyway on my DPS build, because I've run into so many scenarios where it's helped me to have them ready. I also play on a PvP server fwiw.)

a cat on an apple fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jun 6, 2014

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

hit button posted:

Hi, I'm a grognard and you can take your watered-down newb-friendly accessible gameplay and shove it up your arse. Personally I prefer gameplay that doesn't send me to sleep.

Yeah, I really don't like to be "That guy" and I really do think that a lot of challenge content needs to be retuned or given additional time, but I love the fact that I can run content with a competent group and not just steamroll it.

Sinatrapod
Sep 24, 2007

The "Latin" is too dangerous, my queen!

BaconPigbutt posted:

I just reached 17 with my eng and I`m still a little bored with him. All the casting times and just siting there and sprinkling electrocute got old pretty fast, besides the pet are kind of tricky sometimes. I think I`ll roll a warrior for a while and see how it goes...

I had the same reaction to engineer (specifically the bot AI really turned me off) and I can report that warrior is a lot of fun. Jumping, slamming, spamming buttons and crushin' dudes is a real hoot.

miscellaneous14
Mar 27, 2010

neat

hit button posted:

I assume you're talking about World of Warcraft. What content in that game is "too easy"? If you're talking about the ease of accessing the content and an actual difficulty curve for group content, then yes Warcraft is easier in that regard. However, from an actual mechanical difficulty standpoint, heroic raids in Warcraft are still really difficult and require a ton of concentration from everyone involved not to wipe instantly.

Here's the thing: those adventure instances in Wildstar I played? They were incredibly easy from a mechanical standpoint. As long as I had time to regen focus before the tank pulled (which was a pain because sometimes the spawn point would be literally right next to a boss so the fight would trigger instantly), it was brain-dead simple to keep everyone healed.

If that's indicative of most group content in Wildstar, then that's less "challenging" and more just needlessly time-consuming.

e: My point is that the idea of Warcraft becoming "too easy" is a complete fallacy made up by people who don't play it anymore and are constantly living in this state of mind that Molten Core required more effort than just 40 people with a couple brain cells to rub together and a lot of time to blow grinding out health pots before each run.

miscellaneous14 fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jun 6, 2014

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut

a cat on an apple posted:

I have limited experience since I've been gearing myself more towards questing than grouping, but Shield Surge is an absolutely amazing skill. If you have T4 in it, then whomever you land Shield Surge on will take literally no HP damage until they run out of shield. It effectively becomes like any other healer's Absorb skills except with no cooldown but requiring 2 Actuators. I've most commonly duo'd with an Engineer who loves his Shield Bot, and between the two of us his HP bar just seriously never budges. The only way he ever takes damage is if either I get CC'd and can't work on building or he takes a telegraph to the face, which is bad on the tank's part.

However...

Clearly, in Adventures and especially Dungeons, Shield Surge and Triage will not be enough to keep your entire group. I still suggest Shield Surge over Crisis Wave, however, because you can get slightly cheaper, slightly burstier HP healing via T4 Mending Probes w/ Flash. At Level 25, you have enough skill points to have T4 Shield Surge and T4 Mending Probes, and T1 Flash has a near-perfect cooldown to constantly maximize detonating Mending Probes. You're basically only going to be waiting about three or four seconds before you cast Mending Probes after its cooldown. Alternatively, if you need more sustained HP healing, rather than burst healing, you can drop Mending Probes (entirely, if you want) and pick up T4 Flash. The only problem with this particular set-up is it's literally the most Focus-intensive HP healing set-up you can get, but its HP gains outweigh even Emission/Crisis Wave spam.

I think the only reason you should ever not take Shield Surge is either a) you need the larger telegraph of Crisis Wave (can't think of any real scenarios where this can't be resolved by telling allies to stick together) or b) you are somehow in a situation where shield heals won't do much, but I mean if it comes down to this then you're kind of screwed anyway because Medics almost revolve around shield healing.

I was running T4 Shield Surge and Probes for the detonate with Flash. Got 1/3 of the way through healing Stormtalon before I went back to Crisis Wave primarily because I kept running out of focus. I attributed that to SS's higher cost, but the tank might have just been undergeared, so I guess I'll try it again another time and see how it works out. It was alarming because I've never run out of focus in either of the level 20 dungeons so far.

I know the obvious regarding shield healing being medic's shtick, I was just uncertain of whether it's viable at my level. I also do not want to feel responsible for wipes while experimenting with builds if this stuff is already mostly common knowledge.

a cat on an apple
Apr 28, 2013

folgore posted:

I was running T4 Shield Surge and Probes for the detonate with Flash. Got 1/3 of the way through healing Stormtalon before I went back to Crisis Wave primarily because I kept running out of focus. I attributed that to SS's higher cost, but the tank might have just been undergeared, so I guess I'll try it again another time and see how it works out. It was alarming because I've never run out of focus in either of the level 20 dungeons so far.

I know the obvious regarding shield healing being medic's shtick, I was just uncertain of whether it's viable at my level. I also do not want to feel responsible for wipes while experimenting with builds if this stuff is already mostly common knowledge.

Honestly if you never ran out of focus in the Dungeons before then you must have been incredibly lucky with your groups or have innately amazing sense with your heal power.

Shield Surge does have a higher cost, but it's worth pointing out that Crisis Wave also has a pretty high cost. T4 Flash/Emission spam, Crisis Wave/Emission spam, and Shield Surge/Emission spam are your three highest focus/second rotations. Notice a pattern? I highly suggest Triage, Dual Shock, Mending Probes, and Barrier, and only using one of the above "spenders" as an emergency thing. In general, I've found that if I have to use my spenders, then either someone did something wrong, or the boss entered a specifically pressuring rotation.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

It almost sounds like healing is more complicated than tanking in this game? :stare:

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut

a cat on an apple posted:

Honestly if you never ran out of focus in the Dungeons before then you must have been incredibly lucky with your groups or have innately amazing sense with your heal power.

Shield Surge does have a higher cost, but it's worth pointing out that Crisis Wave also has a pretty high cost. T4 Flash/Emission spam, Crisis Wave/Emission spam, and Shield Surge/Emission spam are your three highest focus/second rotations. Notice a pattern? I highly suggest Triage, Dual Shock, Mending Probes, and Barrier, and only using one of the above "spenders" as an emergency thing. In general, I've found that if I have to use my spenders, then either someone did something wrong, or the boss entered a specifically pressuring rotation.

Never had a major problem with focus until that run. Probably ran ST/Kel Voreth about 6 times now and the level 15 adventure several times. I run with guild groups so maybe that's why.

The tank was taking damage that required me to spam the big stuff, so I'll just chalk it up to crappy gear. I use all those abilities except Barrier, which I replaced with Recharge. I think I'll give that a shot too.

Ciaphas posted:

It almost sounds like healing is more complicated than tanking in this game? :stare:

I've been playing healing classes in games for a long time and Wildstar's implementation is the most fun I've had with it in an MMORPG

folgore fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Jun 6, 2014

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

BaconPigbutt posted:

Sinatrapod posted:

I had the same reaction to engineer (specifically the bot AI really turned me off) and I can report that warrior is a lot of fun. Jumping, slamming, spamming buttons and crushin' dudes is a real hoot.

I am currently feeling the same. I really like the idea of a ranged tank and played a bounty hunter in SW:Tor, which was great fun. The bots are a liability and don't seem that effective and I spend a lot of time waiting for abilities/cool downs. Can any high level Engineers comment on if this changes down the track?

How are Warrior/Stalker tanks on the scale of fun?

a cat on an apple
Apr 28, 2013

folgore posted:

Never had a major problem with focus until that run. Probably ran ST/Kel Voreth about 6 times now and the level 15 adventure several times. I run with guild groups so maybe that's why.

The tank was taking damage that required me to spam the big stuff, so I'll just chalk it up to crappy gear. I use all those abilities except Barrier, which I replaced with Recharge. I think I'll give that a shot too.

I've been playing healing classes in games for a long time and Wildstar's implementation is the most fun I've had with it in an MMORPG

It sounds like it very likely is on the tank. I haven't really touched any of the tanks, I know almost nothing about them, but there's always been these like tanks that just don't click with me, but when I have a main tank buddy whom I can make entirely invincible against Prime mobs with Shield Surge alone, with enough time to throw in some DPS myself, I'm definitely convinced it's on the tank side of things.

I'm sure there's situations where you will want Crisis Wave, but in my experience, I just don't know any. 100% Shield Mitigation is just really sweet.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Loten posted:

I am currently feeling the same. I really like the idea of a ranged tank and played a bounty hunter in SW:Tor, which was great fun. The bots are a liability and don't seem that effective and I spend a lot of time waiting for abilities/cool downs. Can any high level Engineers comment on if this changes down the track?

How are Warrior/Stalker tanks on the scale of fun?

I basically spend 90% of my time using electrocute, but have skills like instant bio shell, artillery bot, and quick poo poo to keep it from being boring.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

miscellaneous14 posted:

I assume you're talking about World of Warcraft. What content in that game is "too easy"? If you're talking about the ease of accessing the content and an actual difficulty curve for group content, then yes Warcraft is easier in that regard. However, from an actual mechanical difficulty standpoint, heroic raids in Warcraft are still really difficult and require a ton of concentration from everyone involved not to wipe instantly.

Here's the thing: those adventure instances in Wildstar I played? They were incredibly easy from a mechanical standpoint. As long as I had time to regen focus before the tank pulled (which was a pain because sometimes the spawn point would be literally right next to a boss so the fight would trigger instantly), it was brain-dead simple to keep everyone healed.

If that's indicative of most group content in Wildstar, then that's less "challenging" and more just needlessly time-consuming.

e: My point is that the idea of Warcraft becoming "too easy" is a complete fallacy made up by people who don't play it anymore and are constantly living in this state of mind that Molten Core required more effort than just 40 people with a couple brain cells to rub together and a lot of time to blow grinding out health pots before each run.

The first dungeon in Wildstar has better bosses, mechanics, and aesthetic style than most WoW raids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSUsD3U_eOU

level 20 content.

Asema fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jun 6, 2014

Ktzi
Aug 1, 2006

There are plenty of spiders!

Asema posted:

The first dungeon in Wildstar has better bosses, mechanics, and aesthetic style than most WoW raids.

level 20 content.

Not making any judgments on quality, but holy poo poo that looks fun. That's a bullet hell projectile blossom midway in. That's crazy.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I guess I also have to decide which side to play, or more relevantly which goon guild to join. I get to be either a drunken rock or a psychotic hamster so either side is ok in that sense at least :v:

Cyclomatic
May 29, 2012

"I'm past caring about what might be lost by letting alphabet soups monitor every last piece of communication between every human being on the planet."

I unironically love Big Brother.

Asema posted:

level 20 content.

What was the last WoW raid boss you did, and on what difficulty?

If you can't find challenging content in WoW, is is because you don't actually play WoW.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cyclomatic posted:

If you can't find challenging content in WoW, is is because you don't actually play WoW.

Played until the end of Cataclysm and did most if not all the heroic stuff so :)

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Ktzi posted:

Not making any judgments on quality, but holy poo poo that looks fun. That's a bullet hell projectile blossom midway in. That's crazy.

I did that dungeon last night as my very first dungeon in the game. Overall it was pretty good. The bullet hell part is as challenging and interesting as it looks without being stupidly hard.

The dungeon with some exceptions of a certain trash mob whose telegraphs became invisible when she was on the stairs, was pretty well balanced - aside from the stairs issues with mobs, my only major gripe was I wish the scenery there was more interesting.

Spacedad fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Jun 6, 2014

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As fun as that last boss was, I think my favorite fight would be the second boss fight in that instance just because it was overall a pretty fun experience once you "got" it.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
Yeah the only tedium we had in our run were people who evidently weren't used to the mechanics or how to play their class just yet. Our healer kept dying due to running into telegraphs mainly. After a while he started to get noticeably better.

The second boss does some crazy stuff though, yeah. Bombs. Radiating 'marching' telegraph nukes. Homing 'run from the bombs' insta-kill nukes. Tethers where you're just close enough to help your nearest allies. They seem to be trying to pull out all the stops with some of these guys. So long as they pay close attention to play balance, that's great.

Spacedad fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jun 6, 2014

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Cyclomatic posted:

I've played most of WoW's content up until the second raid tier in MoP, doing heroics of about half of it. The last enjoyably difficult (and by that I mean difficulty that isn't artificial via numbers) large PvE content in that game was Ulduar Hard Modes.

Most of the stuff I've seen of Wildstar's dungeons and raids reminds me a lot of fights like Mimiron Firefighter. It's good, challenging, and most of all rewarding fights that are going to make this game's endgame actually worthwhile.

EDIT: For detail's sake, compare HM Mimiron to Heroic Spine in Dragon Soul, which was considered the hardest fight in Cataclysm for the most part. Spine was a terrible, boring, repetitive shitshow that was only "hard" because of the numbers and the length. There were half a dozen things to keep track of, and several of those could be automated by addons telling you exactly where to go and when. Mimiron, and most of the other hard raid fights pre-3.2, had a lot more depth and substance to them.

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Jun 6, 2014

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

If you heal with shield surge then I actually suggest using Discharge over Emission. Particularly if you have Scalpel! Forceps! as the damage will give you a nice SP buff and discharge is a nice way to build actuators for free.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ciaphas posted:

I guess I also have to decide which side to play, or more relevantly which goon guild to join. I get to be either a drunken rock or a psychotic hamster so either side is ok in that sense at least :v:

Chua is the master race. As far as I can tell it has by far the most enjoyable animations for simple things like jumping and running, just the little roll they do after a double jump makes it look so much more dynamic. If only they could be warriors and stalkers, I would never have to think about race choice ever again.

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

Asema posted:

I don't think you've raided in WoW if you think that's anything out of the ordinary.

quote:

several of those could be automated by addons telling you exactly where to go and when.

lol at this complaint because this is going to be wildstar in a month

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Am I doing housing right goons?

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THE PWNER posted:

I don't think you've raided in WoW if you think that's anything out of the ordinary.

This is a good argument about what's difficult about World of Warcraft

panda clue
May 23, 2014

Holyshoot posted:

Am I doing housing right goons?

Yep! New penny arcade, they did wildstar again.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

While I appreciate WoW keeping things accessible, I can't help but feel like it's a reason why content takes so long to put out. They have like five difficulties for raids that have to be developed, tested, and fine tuned, and I think dungeons have around three difficulties now. poo poo, they even added a harder mode to their casual scenarios.

If Carbine can pump out adventures on a regular basis with a new dungeon or raid every so often, I'd be pretty happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lionguild
Sep 5, 2013

Ciaphas posted:

Speaking of Skullcano, I know the Yogscast folks are, as a rule, Bad At Video Games, but how representative was their video of Skullcano as far as, say, difficulty with a pick up group goes?

(the video)

Their engineer is tanking in the DPS stance...

• Locked thread