Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
its irrelevant how long my rancid goon meat wand is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
my penis is almost 11 inches long. it's actually more of a nuisance than anything :(

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Benedick Cuckold posted:

my penis is almost 11 inches long. it's actually more of a nuisance than anything :(

better to cuckold you with, my dear

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

it would be cool to have a big dick

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3
There's nothing quite like encountering that 'oh my god how is this going to work' expression for the first time. Or the second, third,

naem
May 29, 2011

I once couldn't date a girl because it wouldn't fit this is once again a true story

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I got erect so I could measure it but the second the tape measure touched my dick I came.

Thanks for helping me discover my new fetish, OP.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

naem posted:

I once couldn't date a girl because it wouldn't fit this is once again a true story

one time i couldn't date a girl because she wasn't attracted to me. this is all true as well

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
6'5, and good at waging war against the Saracens.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

bigzak posted:

Exactly 6.4325 Inches with a 2 degree upward curve with the base size increasing towards the head at a rate of 1.60% per inch to a total girth at the widest portion of 5.95 inches

how weirdly specific same

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard
Nov 24, 2006
man why you even got to do a thing?

Benedick Cuckold posted:

yeah that's a little too big, sorry for the inconvenience

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Benedick Cuckold posted:

Can you fold it in half?

Jackfruited Stormtrooper
Feb 15, 2007

master of his domain
I am a grower not a shower but I'll whip it out for you either way if you ask nicely or forcefully enough

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
lets figure out what everyones disgusting bits look like

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Ok fellas, post pics of your dicks with your usernames written on them!

:nws:
Don't do this you loving idiots!

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Can you fold it in half?

i used to not be able to, but in the time between that post and this post it's grown in size to over a foot and a half. so now i can. check back later, my dick may have grown even more implausibly large

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
This is not just a clever username.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i have a giant dick but was born w/out balls. just got and empty ballsack flappin around in the wind sometimes i wrap my dick up in my ballsack and pretend my duick is a tiny dick dracula w/ a scrotecape. ill even draw lil fangs on him

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ilikedirt posted:

i have a giant dick but was born w/out balls. just got and empty ballsack flappin around in the wind sometimes i wrap my dick up in my ballsack and pretend my duick is a tiny dick dracula w/ a scrotecape. ill even draw lil fangs on him

same

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My dick is 2 inches long but 8 inches in circumference. It looks like someone slapped a Metroid door onto a can of tuna.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i used to not be able to, but in the time between that post and this post it's grown in size to over a foot and a half. so now i can. check back later, my dick may have grown even more implausibly large

Well girth is more important than length so just keep folding it in on itself until you have a dick about as wide as your pelvis.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what does this mean????

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

a hole-y ghost posted:

what does this mean????

I'm reading it like a combo menu, is that how it's supposed to be read?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Maybe we should start a support group for guys cursed with massive dicks.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I'm reading it like a combo menu, is that how it's supposed to be read?
i think it's one of those king of the hill design docs

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

im hung like an irish mouse

naem
May 29, 2011

I am literally shaking, my dick, something I peed and afterwards, you know

Better in my head. This was a petter post. In. My head. Punctuation.

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

Aziz... spark that shit nigga
are chodes real? like a textbook narrowly construed chode, wider than it is long.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

thunderchief posted:

are chodes real? like a textbook narrowly construed chode, wider than it is long.

I've never seen one

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

vyst posted:

My dick is 2 inches long but 8 inches in circumference. It looks like someone slapped a Metroid door onto a can of tuna.

blue red green or yellow door

this is important

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

AE-35 Unit posted:

blue red green or yellow door

this is important

Depends how hard you rub

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

vyst posted:

Depends how hard you rub

whoa

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I too am in the "adequate" 6.5-7" club. I'd be less disappointed in it were it not for the fact that, due to having severe kidney disease, prior to my first transplant in my teens I was rail-thin and and had extremely flexible skin and muscles, so at the time I was around 50% bigger. I make up for my being average by having hands that both of my present girlfriends describe as being the best they've ever felt.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
What the hell?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Real talk. I have a pretty terrible life, mostly my own fault but the one thing I do have going for me is a big dick, and so even if my life mostly sucks there are still plenty of size queens out there lining up to gently caress me.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
My dick - 10" erect
Yo dick - touched by Aatrek

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Rasmussen posted:

Real talk. I have a pretty terrible life, mostly my own fault but the one thing I do have going for me is a big dick, and so even if my life mostly sucks there are still plenty of size queens out there lining up to gently caress me.

How is your life terrible if you have a big dick? It seems like a foolproof set up.

naem
May 29, 2011

It's too bad that guys can't show off their weener to lady's the way ladies can show off their double D's if they have 'em

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

naem posted:

It's too bad that guys can't show off their weener to lady's the way ladies can show off their double D's if they have 'em

That's the patriarchy for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

why would your dick get bigger if you lost weight

is it disappearing into the folds

yes, they even have a word for the fat around your dick they have to roll back if your obese.

• Locked thread