Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:nws:h.r. giger sandworm or get out:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I routinely leave my wife with a bruised cervix after a weekend "sexytimes".

Poor girl never walks straight till Monday.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
0.000126263 miles long erect.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

James Woods posted:

0.000126263 miles long erect.

nautical miles?

naem
May 29, 2011

They call me war of the worlds because imma tripod

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

naem posted:

They call me war of the worlds because imma tripod

also, because you carry deadly incurable infection

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

I've got dickaids

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
over 7", realpost, get hosed small dicked losers

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

ghetto wormhole posted:

over 7", realpost, get hosed small dicked losers

yeah well you're probably painfully deficient in other ways so.....WHATEVS

NOT JEALOUS

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Honestly, ladies, if you meet a man who just seems really comfortable with himself and can't be arsed about your petty bullshit, he probably has a pretty big dick. Also, if you can't be arsed, by his dick. Because it is too large to fit.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

it's me. i'm ideal (perfect)

naem
May 29, 2011

My cock is too big for the a zone :(

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Benedick Cuckold posted:

yeah well you're probably painfully deficient in other ways so.....WHATEVS

NOT JEALOUS

I totally am. You bastard.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

As big as my undying love for SA and Lowtax

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

naem posted:

My cock is too big for the a zone :(

my cock is too big for the chart :smug:

HalPhilipWalker
Feb 14, 2008
Does Christmas smell like oranges to you?
My penis is an innie.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Why don't you ask your 11+ inch dick

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My girth is JUST enough that I can't wear normal condoms which sucks

But then I discovered naturalamb

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Some guys prefer smaller cocks because they're easier to jam up your rear end

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

plain blue jacket posted:

Some guys prefer smaller cocks because they're easier to jam up your rear end

true story

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

The Rage posted:

true story

ancient greeks thought smaller penises were more attractive because it made the guy look more childlike

naem
May 29, 2011

Iamblikhos posted:

ancient greeks thought smaller penises were more attractive because it made the guy look more childlike

Well you can call me grandpa because

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

naem posted:

Well you can call me grandpa because

...you want me to sit on your lap?

naem
May 29, 2011

Of the size of my ppens is what it is that is was, that I was saying, no homos

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Some of penis size is psychological, girls want to be a little bit scared of its power.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
It's about 8", but has a 45 degree bend to the left. This has been a massive boon to my bonin', because it would be an otherwise unsatisfyingly thin 10" spear.

I'm out of shape now, so it's down into the 7"something range, but the curve is really what matters.

Also, it's cut, and some people seem to think that might cause dick curving, which, honestly, seems like the biggest endorsement for circumcision ever written.

I was embarrassed about my crooked rear end dong for many years, and wanted to find some way to straighten it back out, at least until I started actually having sex. Now, if anything, I'd want it to be a little more bent, but I'm honestly happy with my penis, and I don't know a whole lot of people who can truly say that.:slick:

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Ok, confession time. I am a virgin at 25, partially due to lack of confidence and social skills, but mostly because of something I didn't choose and can't change. I have a micropenis.

I was born with a small, deformed penis, the details don't matter, but if you saw it you could instantly tell there was something wrong with me. You guys have no idea how loving awful this is: it ruins any chance at a normal sexual relationship for me, destroys my self confidence, and worst of all, no one has even the slightest bit of sympathy or tact regarding it.

I remember a while ago a thread was posted about a 17 year old boy who killed himself because of his small penis. No one sympathized, everyone made loving jokes like "why kill yourself over something so small?" I just know if I killed myself tomorrow no one outside my close friends and family would care, they would just see it as a subhuman with no value leaving the world having contributed anything to it. Probably make jokes about how much of a loser I am.

I did have a girlfriend once, in highschool. I almost "did the deed" with her but I just couldn't go through with it. I asked to do it with the lights out to save the embarrassment for as long as possible and just gave it my best effort. After about a minute I asked how I was doing and she said fine, I could start now. She didn't even feel a drat thing. I could keep going after that, she probably though I prematurely ejaculated or could get up or something. We broke up two weeks later.

I know none of you will care about this, but It's probably the defining struggle of my life. Even my dad thinks I'm less of a man, by brother cracks jokes about how I was meant to be a girl, that sort of poo poo. gently caress me, I hate myself.

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
please, volume is the only way to measure dick size. when i stick my dick in a body of water i displace a full thimble!!!

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

please, volume is the only way to measure dick size. when i stick my dick in a body of water i displace a full thimble!!!

when i tried this the water lvl went up before i even got it in

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Morkyz posted:

Ok, confession time. I am a virgin at 25, partially due to lack of confidence and social skills, but mostly because of something I didn't choose and can't change. I have a micropenis.

I was born with a small, deformed penis, the details don't matter, but if you saw it you could instantly tell there was something wrong with me. You guys have no idea how loving awful this is: it ruins any chance at a normal sexual relationship for me, destroys my self confidence, and worst of all, no one has even the slightest bit of sympathy or tact regarding it.

I remember a while ago a thread was posted about a 17 year old boy who killed himself because of his small penis. No one sympathized, everyone made loving jokes like "why kill yourself over something so small?" I just know if I killed myself tomorrow no one outside my close friends and family would care, they would just see it as a subhuman with no value leaving the world having contributed anything to it. Probably make jokes about how much of a loser I am.

I did have a girlfriend once, in highschool. I almost "did the deed" with her but I just couldn't go through with it. I asked to do it with the lights out to save the embarrassment for as long as possible and just gave it my best effort. After about a minute I asked how I was doing and she said fine, I could start now. She didn't even feel a drat thing. I could keep going after that, she probably though I prematurely ejaculated or could get up or something. We broke up two weeks later.

I know none of you will care about this, but It's probably the defining struggle of my life. Even my dad thinks I'm less of a man, by brother cracks jokes about how I was meant to be a girl, that sort of poo poo. gently caress me, I hate myself.

There's some girls who don't give a drat about penises and really are only into oral sex? One of those girls would be really happy with you I think?

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Morkyz posted:

when i tried this the water lvl went up before i even got it in

you pissed in the water? uh

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

i guess i'm only a B on the chart

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I remember reading about how, during the British Raj period in India, many British men went to India to hunt tigers. They had special measuring tapes made up, where each foot was 10 inches. This was because tigers were measured by length, rather than weight, and a 10 foot tiger suddenly became a 12 foot tiger.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

genesplicer posted:

I remember reading about how, during the British Raj period in India, many British men went to India to hunt tigers. They had special measuring tapes made up, where each foot was 10 inches. This was because tigers were measured by length, rather than weight, and a 10 foot tiger suddenly became a 12 foot tiger.
uhh cool but how big were the tigers' dongs

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

Morkyz posted:

This isn't E/N Stfu or go transgendered

Also confession time, I clicked on this thread and I read it. :-\

E: anyway you're not a virgin because you put your dick in that girl and it's not your fault her gaping whore maw was bigger than a centimeter or whatever. Also, Obligatory reminder to don't kill yourself post since I'm not sure how liability case law works on the Internet anymore and sometimes poo poo is real and sad and like I said theres always options like just go transgender and chop it off and be lesbian.

Randandal fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Jun 18, 2014

insaneway
Feb 10, 2014

I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.
-Jurgen Klinsmann-
I've got you all beat

Mine is 1.1036253339537716e-12 au long

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
my dick's so big that it has it's own dick, and my dick's dick is bigger than your dick

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

realtalk: john hamm is handsome, a good actor and is also pretty funny on podcasts and he has a huge dick. it's kind of unfair.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

i literally think about john hamm's penis all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

yall small dicked duders need to up your tongue game

then penile fretting won't be an issue, hth

• Locked thread