Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

backtrack 2gud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Yeah I know all eyes are supposed to be on Black^ but this Void is rocking

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Holy poo poo this Void is pulling some sick poo poo

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

June is a loving RNG god holy hell

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

boredsatellite posted:

Man this void

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
This Void is insane.

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"

TheQat posted:

THE PLAYS from void
how loving mad would you be though

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
So what did I miss? I had to run into town (i live in a rural area) and had to miss the MVP vs VP set. Did VP throw again?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Has DOTA ever incorporated the LOL's competitive overlay where they put all 5 heroes items on the screen at the same time? It's really nice to constantly be able to see that at a glance.

Luna Was Here posted:

So what did I miss? I had to run into town (i live in a rural area) and had to miss the MVP vs VP set. Did VP throw again?

Yes, but second game they got straight up owned.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

RoboCicero posted:

I would be so pissed

Vastakaiun
Apr 16, 2008

Watched an episode of Futurama today and now I can't stop seeing Void as a faceless purple Roberto.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

RoboCicero posted:

I'd be pretty mad

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
Resolut1on takes game 1.

Riversideblues
Jul 23, 2007

Dicks McGillicuddy

Sexpansion posted:

Has DOTA ever incorporated the LOL's competitive overlay where they put all 5 heroes items on the screen at the same time? It's really nice to constantly be able to see that at a glance.

Not yet, good caster will change who they're selected on so you can see every minute or two. Unless it's Luminous in which case you'll see one teams dead creep for 6 minutes.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

RoboCicero posted:

yes

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here

Sexpansion posted:

Yes, but second game they got straight up owned.

The leftmost button in the top right corner shows the items of every player in the game, if that was what you were looking for.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010

Len Dykstra posted:

I don't think CIS are in as dire of a position as the score (or casters) suggests. Void + Quas/Wex Invoker + ES is a nightmare to push into and they have the much better late game lineup.

Liquid's late game isn't weak or anything and they're Dire, CIS are in trouble

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Broken Cog posted:

The leftmost button in the top right corner shows the items of every player in the game, if that was what you were looking for.

LOL has a chart with cs, gold, items, and res timers I think. It's nice but there's nowhere to put it in the current dota2 UI

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx
Resolution I still bitterly resent you for replacing Scandal but please crush this kid

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Did they really just cut away to the 1vs1 in the middle of a game :vince:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Also holy poo poo Noob stream owns.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Firebatgyro posted:

Its not weak, but they're against invoker+morph+void. If it goes late, I dont see liquid winning. They have a big advantage but they have to push it.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Luna Was Here posted:

Also holy poo poo Noob stream owns.

I was just going to say this. Is this Purge? Both of these guys are really good.

Len Dykstra
Oct 24, 2010

Firebatgyro posted:

Razor can be a pretty poor aegis carrier if he goes for an Aghs build. I think CIS are behind, but not "gg at 10" behind.

Len Dykstra
Oct 24, 2010

Firebatgyro posted:

HoN had something similar and it ended up taking like 1/3rd of the screen space. It was awful.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Luna Was Here posted:

June was at a fight at the Dire side secret shop and go seperated from his team (they left via Roshan) and he kited the team with 5% hp from that shop doing a merry go round from the old small camp before suiciding in the large camp closest to the mid lane.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010

Len Dykstra posted:

Razor can be a pretty poor aegis carrier if he goes for an Aghs build. I think CIS are behind, but not "gg at 10" behind.

Razor isn't their late game carry though, thats OD

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Will Earthshaker get 1 cs before this game ends?

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Defense of the Big Buildings

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.

Sexpansion posted:

I honestly really disliked it the few times I've watched Pro LoL and thought it made everything look messy.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Sexpansion posted:

I was just going to say this. Is this Purge? Both of these guys are really good.

And Sunsfan, yeah.

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx

Pigbuster posted:

Defense of the Big Buildings

Your objective? Kill the fountain.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010

KnoxZone posted:

Will Earthshaker get 1 cs before this game ends?

He does, and then immediately dies for it

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Sexpansion posted:

Its Purge is the really chill guy, the guy who's doing the hype work is SUNSFan. As mentioned before they got popular doing guides and tips for starting players. I really like the fact that they're pointing out all the little things that happen in teamfights, such as how the teams are setting up their combos (Ravage into Sanity's Requiem or Eclipse i can't remember which) and what it looks like when someone gets Hex'd and on and on and on.

Oh they just pointed out that score doesn't matter god bless these guys

also is it just me or is the 1 stream down

Len Dykstra
Oct 24, 2010

Firebatgyro posted:

Razor isn't their late game carry though, thats OD

And OD's damage goes in the toilet against BKBs. If this game goes to 40+ minutes, Liquid will lose handily.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Resolution beats Fy in game 2 and advances.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Len Dykstra posted:

And OD's damage goes in the toilet against BKBs. If this game goes to 40+ minutes, Liquid will lose handily.

In that cae Liquid can just turtle until the BKBs go to 4 seconds.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Rekt

Sorced
Nov 5, 2009
This is kind of what I expected when I heard that CIS have not scrimmed for over a month but its still sad. The visa situation hosed them over completly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

Liquid is looking a lot better than they have in the past 6 months.

• Locked thread