Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fulchrum posted:

Yeah, I guess I can't expect a bunch of people with the minds of 6 year olds to read three sentences.

Octodad. Towerfall Ascension. Mercenary Kings. Don't Starve. Resogun. Transistor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The WiiU is the Yaoi Mandel of consoles, regurgitating the same poo poo over and over that didn't work the first time, but a bunch of retard lapdogs will still eat it up every time.

mulls
Jul 30, 2013

stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Farts

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Octodad. Towerfall Ascension. Mercenary Kings. Don't Starve. Resogun. Transistor.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

Fulchrum posted:

The WiiU is the Yaoi Mandel of consoles

Fun, funny and interesting

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
...did you just manage to catch yourself in an online equivalent of "Amoronsayswhat"?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fulchrum posted:

The WiiU is the Yaoi Mandel of consoles, regurgitating the same poo poo over and over that didn't work the first time, but a bunch of retard lapdogs will still eat it up every time.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fulchrum posted:

...did you just manage to catch yourself in an online equivalent of "Amoronsayswhat"?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Furthermore, Well, I could point out you're comparing the peak results of the Dreamcasts established hardware versus the new hardware of the Ps2, but I was talking more in terms of gameplay. The Ps2 was when games made the true transition from an attempted emulation of the console experience to a more fully realised idea of console games as an experience meant not just to amuse, but to really sink ones teeth into. Lets compare the way the two consoles approached puzzle games. The Dreamcast gives us Chu Chu Rocket - colourful, simple, cartoony. Gaming equivalent of candy. The Ps2 gives us Ico. Artistic, hauntingly beautiful, impactful in the way no game before it could have been. Gamings ambrosia.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Furthermore, Well, I could point out you're comparing the peak results of the Dreamcasts established hardware versus the new hardware of the Ps2, but I was talking more in terms of gameplay. The Ps2 was when games made the true transition from an attempted emulation of the console experience to a more fully realised idea of console games as an experience meant not just to amuse, but to really sink ones teeth into. Lets compare the way the two consoles approached puzzle games. The Dreamcast gives us Chu Chu Rocket - colourful, simple, cartoony. Gaming equivalent of candy. The Ps2 gives us Ico. Artistic, hauntingly beautiful, impactful in the way no game before it could have been. Gamings ambrosia.

yes

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
Octodad. An experience to really sink one's teeth into.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
Chu means "Kiss" in Japan, so the name is literally "Kiss Kiss Rocket".

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Suspicious Dish posted:

What chu talking about?

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
I wanna make it with chu

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Yaoi Mandel posted:

still the best post ever to have been made one could call it postings ambrosia

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Furthermore, Well, I could point out you're comparing the peak results of Fame Douglas' established posts versus the new posts of Fulchrum, but I was talking more in terms of a reasonable product. Fulchrum was when posts made the true transition from an attempted emulation of the adult gamer experience to a more fully realized idea of reading posts as an experience meant not just to amuse, but to really sink ones teeth into. Lets compare the way the two posters approached posting about consoles. Fame Douglas gives us weak attempts at burns - colourful, simple, cartoony. Posting equivalent of candy. Fulchrum gives us Octodad. Towerfall Ascension. Mercenary Kings. Don't Starve. Resogun. Transistor. Artistic, hauntingly beautiful, impactful in the way no post before it could have been. Postings ambrosia.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Tender Bender posted:

Furthermore, Well, I could point out you're comparing the peak results of Fame Douglas' established posts versus the new posts of Fulchrum, but I was talking more in terms of a reasonable product. Fulchrum was when posts made the true transition from an attempted emulation of the adult gamer experience to a more fully realized idea of reading posts as an experience meant not just to amuse, but to really sink ones teeth into. Lets compare the way the two posters approached posting about consoles. Fame Douglas gives us weak attempts at burns - colourful, simple, cartoony. Posting equivalent of candy. Fulchrum gives us Octodad. Towerfall Ascension. Mercenary Kings. Don't Starve. Resogun. Transistor. Artistic, hauntingly beautiful, impactful in the way no post before it could have been. Postings ambrosia.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Tender Bender posted:

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.
It's basically this.

The Wii U is Goku.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
rotate that U and you get what. just follow the money

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Tender Bender posted:

god drat

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Tender Bender posted:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

help why is my wii u bookmark now a list of pc indie games

i am bad at following funny jokes :smith:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

CrashCat posted:

help why is my wii u bookmark now a list of pc indie games

no i am not going to read two hundred pages to figure it out :smith:

Gaming ambrosia.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ImpAtom posted:

Gaming ambrosia.
I had ambrosia once, it was kind of gross and had too many pieces of apple, but it had things I like in it. So maybe that was a good name cause I liked all the things in the Wii U but knew I wouldn't like to have one

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Suspicious Dish posted:

You wanted the best, you got the best. The HOTTEST BAND IN THE WUORRLD!!!!! CHUUUUUUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7SuBNWvG1Q

Fargin Icehole fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Jul 15, 2014

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Suspicious Dish posted:

frolf means frog golf

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

NICE

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Do NPD numbers come out this week?

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Astro7x posted:

Do NPD numbers come out this week?

Yep! This coming Thursday.

Zyste
Jan 8, 2002

"Do you want this back?"

Doflamingo posted:

Yep! This coming Thursday.

Sweet! I can't wait!

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Monicro posted:

frolf means frog golf

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Tender Bender posted:

yes

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

GotY 2k3

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

That looks cute as gently caress. But what does F.U.V. stand for