Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain No-mates

i am he posted:

I'm nice.

this guy is nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

DicktheCat posted:

The nice tone of this thread makes me wary.

were chill.this is the "chill" forume

Dirigibleful

hi byob I'm new(ish)

i am he

Dirigibleful posted:

hi byob I'm new(ish)

Sup?

WindmillSlayer

Dirigibleful posted:

hi byob I'm new(ish)

whatup dirigibleful, i remember you from nitecrew

Matoi Ryuko

Dirigibleful posted:

hi byob I'm new(ish)

Nite crew. :justpost:

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

hi i'm BYOB superstar GoodbyeTurtles AKA 'the boner guy'

i killed a man for my 'tar and you should all do the same if you want to post in the big leagues

also here in BYOB we don't say 'av' to shorten the word avatar, we generally use 'tar and if you don't you might find yourself in someone's bad books!

Dirigibleful

I'm scared this isn't gbs and it isn't nite crew and there aren't animes everywhere

i am he

All forms of animation are welcome in byob.

Captain No-mates

i like the simpsons

i am he

Captain No-mates posted:

i like the simpsons

gently caress off idiot, no simpsons posts allowed in byob8.2 :regd13:

Captain No-mates

i like laughing doctor and bumble bee man

Dirigibleful

WindmillSlayer posted:

whatup dirigibleful, i remember you from nitecrew

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

hi i'm BYOB superstar GoodbyeTurtles AKA 'the boner guy'

i killed a man for my 'tar and you should all do the same if you want to post in the big leagues

also here in BYOB we don't say 'av' to shorten the word avatar, we generally use 'tar and if you don't you might find yourself in someone's bad books!
yolo

Luminous Cow

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:
I lurked old BYOB and just started posting here a couple days ago. Pretty chill place for the most part

should i just start posting pictures of myself so people can internet detective me?

dogcrash truther

Dirigibleful posted:

I'm scared this isn't gbs and it isn't nite crew and there aren't animes everywhere

There's lots of animes at the end of this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3602918&pagenumber=714 in case you want them

Machai

like gif but with a p

i am he

Machai posted:

like gif but with a p

i think this raises for questions than it answers

Matoi Ryuko

Dirigibleful posted:

Yes there are.

i am he

phif?

Dirigibleful

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yes there are.

Garfield is moe

Diqnol

What's the best part of PYF? Is it the memes or the lists or the good posting? I can't decide!

Looke

Matoi Ryuko

anime gently caress pillow posted:

What's the best part of PYF? Is it the memes or the lists or the good posting? I can't decide!

Its the meme and macro ghetto thread. It teaches newbies how to use reaction .gifs.

Captain No-mates

you are retarded

Looke

what the gently caress leave me alone rear end in a top hat

Captain No-mates

this is the CHILL forum you know?

Diqnol

You are retarded :troll:

Looke

i am he

I love rage comics, they help me express my emotions in ways that words could never do.

Looke

i am he posted:

I love rage comics, they help me express my emotions in ways that words could never do.

3D Megadoodoo

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

Cool I always wanted to be a character in Game of Thrones or Dune.

3D Megadoodoo

JIP

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Luminous Cow posted:

I lurked old BYOB and just started posting here a couple days ago. Pretty chill place for the most part

should i just start posting pictures of myself so people can internet detective me?

there are several owls in byob and it just depends on which owl asks. There is record cover one, a sun one, a psychedelic one, one who looks like milk, and like one who kinda looks like wood and is really big. The last one wants to touch your swimsuit area, don't give him pics. Just to be safe avoid owls. Give pics to any cat or duck av's though.

DicktheCat

Bo-Pepper posted:

i could tell you to eat a dick if that would set you more at ease

Totally. It would make the place seem... More like home.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
also dicks are delicious

Machai

i am he posted:

i think this raises for questions than it answers

not really. the debate over how gif is pronounced is about how to pronounce the g. if you change it to a p there really is only one possible way to pronounce it.

p-if

i am he

Machai posted:

not really. the debate over how gif is pronounced is about how to pronounce the g. if you change it to a p there really is only one possible way to pronounce it.

p-if

pee if

Dirigibleful

Machai posted:

p-if

the bloke who invented it says jiff nobody listened to him because that sounds like peanut butter

SIDS Vicious

jerry cotton i wasnt being sarcastic you constantly trolled the pyf memes thread and i loved it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

DicktheCat posted:

Totally. It would make the place seem... More like home.

eat a dick eat all the dicks and be at peace

• Locked thread