Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
>Grab your laptop and incant "Ade due damballa. Give me the power I beg of you. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette. Endonline pour de boisette damballa! Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Endelieu pour de boisette damballa!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."

Junkfist posted:

>Grab your laptop and incant "Ade due damballa. Give me the power I beg of you. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette. Endonline pour de boisette damballa! Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Endelieu pour de boisette damballa!"

This seems appropriate. :3:

Asbel
Mar 22, 2013

angry borking noises

Junkfist posted:

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Junkfist posted:

>Acquire Satan's face.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

>Don't forget to throw the laptop into an open fire after the incantation is complete!!!!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Rip off your dick and beat your friend to death with it.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Or get on your knees pull his dick out and just start gnawing on it.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

drilldo squirt posted:

Rip off your dick and beat your friend to death with it.

drilldo squirt posted:

While incanting.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

drilldo squirt posted:

Don't do this one! If you incant with your mouth full you might say the wrong thing!!!

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012
Start to gently caress Tyler, because that's what Fight Club was all about. Gay loving. Hell, all media is about Gay loving. While you're gay loving tyler, tell the girl about the global conspiracy about gay loving.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Junkfist posted:

The laptop is in your hands. It is time for the incantation. Tyler smirks as he removes his fur coat.

"Ade due damballa!"

"Give me the power I beg of you!"

"Secoise entienne mais pois de morte! Nnk!"

Tyler's foot strikes you in your exposed scrotum.

You fall to the ground, but you do not stop. "Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette!"

Tyler stands above you, staring into your eyes.

"Endonline pour de boisette damballa! Secoise entienne mais pois de morte!"

"Endelieu pour de boisette damballa!"

FIN

Mom with a blog fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Jul 23, 2014

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
:bravo:

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
:golfclap:

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
We did it!

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFAnn2j4iB0

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
What was our final score?

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Yes?

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Make all the telephones ring Jeff Fahey.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Arkanomen posted:

What was our final score?

Bad. Like, baaaad. You guys were supposed to help Jeff become a better person, not an insane murderer!

Thanks to everyone who participated. Sorry if I didn't choose your suggestion, I tried to fit in as many as I could without totally losing the plot. Whoever the hell CoolJeff420 is, you made this thread a thousand time better than my original idea ever could. Seriously, you're the man.

Special thanks to Atma who pretty much inspired me to do one of these with his previous body of work.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Okay honestly, when you started this did you have any idea you'd end up drawing a pantsless autistic man wearing someone else's face as a mask being kicked in the nuts by his ex-lover?

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Hopefully we can have a Cyber-Jeff crossover in Malaysian Airlines 2: Ukranian Boogaloo or whatever Atma does next time.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Howard Beale posted:

Okay honestly, when you started this did you have any idea you'd end up drawing a pantsless autistic man wearing someone else's face as a mask being kicked in the nuts by his ex-lover?

What can I say? I'm a people pleaser.

Here to please people like you.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
>You are in control, you just have to tell yourself you are. If you think, "Hey maybe I don't need another drink" then just put it away and think of something else and focus on that.

I'm guessing you are either unemployed or have a lovely job. Or maybe you just need hobbies. You've probably felt this way for a long time too. I'm fighting a similar thing myself but my therapist has been a huge help in telling me, "If you're not in control of yourself, then who is the one making these stupid decisions?"

You need to get control and take your mind off of autopilot.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Robo Reagan posted:

>You are in control, you just have to tell yourself you are. If you think, "Hey maybe I don't need another drink" then just put it away and think of something else and focus on that.

I'm guessing you are either unemployed or have a lovely job. Or maybe you just need hobbies. You've probably felt this way for a long time too. I'm fighting a similar thing myself but my therapist has been a huge help in telling me, "If you're not in control of yourself, then who is the one making these stupid decisions?"

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I had to laugh out loud when he murdered the dad - bravo!

Asbel
Mar 22, 2013

angry borking noises
B-but we still have three Goku outfits remaining. We can't waste them!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jel Shaker posted:

I had to laugh out loud when he murdered the dad - bravo!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Nice touch at the end of the beating gif where the blood appears on his own fists when he finally dies and the illusion disappears and the article mentions self-inflicted wounds. Amazing.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

If only he would have loving listened to me. All I'm trying to do is help :cry:

Actually I can't help but laugh because that's what I get for serious posting in EN

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

When is JEFF QUEST v2.0?

GhostOfTiber
Dec 6, 2010

Mash posted:

Bad. Like, baaaad. You guys were supposed to help Jeff become a better person, not an insane murderer!

That seems awfully judgmental. Who is to say if he hasn't improved as a person? We don't really know him outside of the context of this short part of his live he's chosen to share/we have violently and with utter moral bankruptcy controlled. But that doesn't mean he wasn't absolutely terrible as a person before and we've helped him cope with some of his demons. Maybe he has improved. You're asking him to be a saint by the end of this and that's why he can't recover!

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

>reload save from the beginning.

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

i hope they reboot this franchise

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012

Greyhawk posted:

i hope they reboot this franchise

Give the Darker and Edgier Jeff Quest reboot we've all been clamoring for!

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Jeff Quest 2: Jeff Does 9/11

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Protocol7 posted:

Jeff Quest 2: Jeff Does 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
*gif of Jeff rotating 360 degrees and spraying poo poo all over the pilots in cockpit*

• Locked thread