Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Thaddius the Large posted:

Cops being dicks is a story old as time, Charles Chavarria teaching kids the Cobrai Kai school of football is some spectacular douchery.

SWEEP THE LEG

Charlie Chav because chavs are dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna break from my esteemed colleagues and vote for Tallahassee Police Department. They've created a monster who thinks he can get away with anything.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Tallahassee Police Department because:

1. The parents are at least somewhat to blame for anything that happens in kids' football
2. gently caress the police always and forever

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TPD because systemic douchery is way worse than lone-wolf dickbaggery

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
The TPD because goddammit I couldn't even be happy Auburn lost it all in the end because we were likely crowning a rapist the king of football

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Covering up rape is way worse than encouraging dangerous hits, but a single coach can influence dozens of kids a year and ruin their technique for life. Huh. I think the single awful deed is worse probably. Tallahassee PD

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Charles Chavarria but really it's a tossup for me.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Police douchery is nothing remarkable, encouraging kids to give other kids concussions on television is above and beyond the call of douchebaggery.

Charles Chavarria

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Texas Douche vs. Florida Douches, a difficult decision. Charles Chavarria, because he's crazy.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Chuck was a fat piece of poo poo living out power fantasies. He's a loving living stereotype, the platonic embodiment of every loving screaming rear end in a top hat children's sports coach.

Vhadka
Apr 30, 2009

Man, I'm having a hard time choosing between these. I think the articles in places like Forbes that go all out to make Charles Chavarria sound like the real victim push me over the edge though

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Dickhead coaches are just as common as dickhead cops, but the state attorney in charge of the case and members of the TPD actually laughed a shitload during the presser announcing they wouldn't be pressing charges. They didn't take the case seriously at all. Chuck is just your typical football fan that uses phrases like "pussification of the league" unironically. He's not special.

EDIT: Chuck doesn't even have his job or the show anymore. The people on the TPD who "investigated" Winston are still working.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

TubeStank posted:

EDIT: Chuck doesn't even have his job or the show anymore. The people on the TPD who "investigated" Winston are still working.

Yeah, for Internet Justice, the dickhead coach will at least be eating crow for the foreseeable future. TPD will be shielding FDU football forever and ever, tomahawk chop.

James Hardon
May 31, 2006

football fuckerman posted:

Covering up rape is way worse than encouraging dangerous hits, but a single coach can influence dozens of kids a year and ruin their technique for life. Huh. I think the single awful deed is worse probably. Tallahassee PD

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Police douchery is nothing remarkable, encouraging kids to give other kids concussions on television is above and beyond the call of douchebaggery.

Charles Chavarria

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Texas Douche vs. Florida Douches, a difficult decision. Charles Chavarria, because he's crazy.

Brannock posted:

Chuck was a fat piece of poo poo living out power fantasies. He's a loving living stereotype, the platonic embodiment of every loving screaming rear end in a top hat children's sports coach.

TubeStank posted:

Dickhead coaches are just as common as dickhead cops, but the state attorney in charge of the case and members of the TPD actually laughed a shitload during the presser announcing they wouldn't be pressing charges. They didn't take the case seriously at all. Chuck is just your typical football fan that uses phrases like "pussification of the league" unironically. He's not special.

Gerund posted:

Yeah, for Internet Justice, the dickhead coach will at least be eating crow for the foreseeable future. TPD will be shielding FDU football forever and ever, tomahawk chop.

I bet all of you guys got your asses kicked on a daily basis by the football team in high school.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Chuck lost his job, therefore received some kind of retribution for his actions. The police not only let an entitled jock get away with rape but haven't experienced any kind of repurcussions. For me, that earns my vote for the Tallahassee Police Department

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

James Hardon posted:

I bet all of you guys got your asses kicked on a daily basis by the football team in high school.

Actually I didn't, but you can believe whatever you like. :)

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Actually I didn't, but you can believe whatever you like. :)

It is a FYAD poster. Just ignore him.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

James Hardon posted:

I bet you, guy, got your rear end kicked on a daily basis by everyone because

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
TPD for failing to even try to investigate the accusations properly. Journalists uncovered more information a full year later than the police, who you know, have the power of law behind them, did in the 20 minutes they chose to do it immediately (several days) after.

Also, this is the same department that got a student killed because they threatened to wreck her life if she didn't wear a wire and become an informant. Read this for more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Hoffman

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Petite Dinklage posted:

Tallahassee Police Department because:

1. The parents are at least somewhat to blame for anything that happens in kids' football
2. gently caress the police always and forever

Gonna have to agree with this, if you put your small child on a football reality show you're probably the bigger piece of poo poo in that equation, I really doubt these people didn't expect something like a cartoonish monster coach.

The cops being terrible like this isn't unique, sadly, but it's far more terrible than a lovely coach being paid by lovely parents to teach kids lovely things.

Tallahassee Police Department

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

swickles posted:

TPD for failing to even try to investigate the accusations properly. Journalists uncovered more information a full year later than the police, who you know, have the power of law behind them, did in the 20 minutes they chose to do it immediately (several days) after.

Also, this is the same department that got a student killed because they threatened to wreck her life if she didn't wear a wire and become an informant. Read this for more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Hoffman

I didn't even need that extra bit of gently caress the Police(but holy poo poo @ that story), as THEY IGNORED A loving RAPE(among other things).

Seriously, how can a dumbass coach yelling at 8-year-olds even compare?

e: Tallahassee Police Department

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

James Hardon posted:

same, op

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

James Hardon posted:

my hanzo steel made those jocks think twice about loving with me dude so the joke is on you

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
Chav because dads who take peewee sports seriously are the epitome of douche.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Charles Chavarria for taking sports too seriously for 8 year olds. But it goes beyond that a little bit. He got to be on national TV because of his douchiness. Sure he lost his job but he was picked and probably was encourage by being picked to be on that awful show.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
This one seems really close to me, I'll go TPD just because they seem more likely to piss me off in the future.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
Teaching little kids to concuss each other is terrible. And douchy. Both these entrants are massive douches, but the Douche of the Year is about more than being a douche. It is also about being the douche at the heart of the douchy story that defined the season. And for that I have to vote for TPD.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
“If that kid comes across, I want you to put it in his helmet," Chavarria says. "Do you understand? I don’t care if he don’t get up. Let’s go!”

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Phone voting for TPD

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
A vote for Charles Chavarria.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Tallahassee PD. Chavarria's just one man--systemic douchebaggery that enables rapist football players just because they're superstars is orders of magnitude worse.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Charles Chaverria

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

TPD because, as Alter Ego mentioned above, systemic douchebaggery is immensely worse and more harmful.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
tpd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2YgZX9Thm0

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

James Hardon posted:

I hereby bet against you, and win. My rear end has never been kicked by anyone, it is flawless. Begone

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
TPD is a joke and there are a ton of problems within the department. TPD is my vote.

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

TPD

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Charles Chaverria.

SgtSanity
Apr 25, 2005
Excuse me
There are many coaches on TV, but there is only one police department in Tallahassee. TPD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
It seems to me that a lot of people voting for Chav are ignoring TPD because "oh cops always do terrible poo poo". I want all of you to take a minute and think about the repercussions of that statement. We as a society are so desensitized to corruption that when the individuals sworn to uphold the law purposefully ruin any chance of solving one of the most heinous crimes a person can commit, we shrug it off as business as usual. Police protecting powerful rapists is so rote that it doesn't even qualify as douchey to some of you. The (in)actions of the TPD don't just harm the alleged* victim of Jameis Winston, but they also contribute to the nationwide atmosphere of apathy felt in regards to all supposed authority figures. Every time an event like this is allowed to happen it adds to the disillusionment of the entire country and future generations. Miscarriages of justice go far beyond the rights of just one woman, they effect each and every member of the society in which the crime took place. TPD sinned against an entire nation when they covered up a cry for help.

*I say alleged not because I doubt the accusation, but because we will never have enough information to be sure of the truth due to corrupt pigs.

• Locked thread