Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Marca writing that PSG has offered €80m for Di Maria lol

Atletico will not only close the Griezmann deal today, but they're also presenting Cristian Ansaldi

Hegay fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Jul 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

MeramJert posted:

Wow, that's an impressive website. My computer froze up for about 30 seconds until I killed the Flash plugin from the task manager.

MeramJert to Apple Mac rumors are intensifying

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back

Modus Trollens posted:

He is poo poo I'd be glad to see the back of him

Twitter can't decided if we'd replace him with Micah Richards or Miguel Lopes. If Richards is no longer crocked I'd prefer him - hes immense

Has Micah got really poo poo or just had injury problems? He was an absolute beast at 18, athletic as gently caress, *insert further semi-racist or homoerotic descriptors here*

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Carl Jenkinson might be off to Hull for £3m.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Richards kept getting crocked in really stupid ways (not recurring injuries, basically) and consequently he's missed out on years of experience about positioning and reading the game which has left him about as defensively suspect as he ever was. Sadly I think his time at City is up :smith:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Once upon a time Micah was really fast, which made up for his lack of experience and poor decision making, until one summer he put on 30lbs of lean mass and suddenly wasn't as fast any more.

Then his bones dissolved. No one has seen him since.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

euroboy posted:

I'd be a bit frustrated if we sold him. He desperately needs a loan.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

euroboy posted:

Noooooo drat it Wengy don't sell him.

He may be raw but he'll run through brick walls for the mighty goons of er.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Hegay posted:

Marca writing that PSG has offered €80m for Di Maria lol

jesus

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

no just an angel

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Modus Trollens posted:

He is poo poo I'd be glad to see the back of him

Twitter can't decided if we'd replace him with Micah Richards or Miguel Lopes. If Richards is no longer crocked I'd prefer him - hes immense

He's not, he's shite. Positionally awful and slowed down HUGELY since he bulked up so much.

Not good enough for a team with top 4 aspirations. Injuries have ruined his development, we've resorted to playing Clichy at right back in preseason (in the absence of Sagna and Zab) as opposed to Richards, and this is a City team with Guidetti and Sinclair in it.

TheGoatFeeder fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Jul 28, 2014

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

TheGoatFeeder posted:

He's not, he's shite. Positionally awful and slowed down HUGELY since he bulked up so much.

Not good enough for a team with top 4 aspirations. Injuries have ruined his development, we've resorted to playing Clichy at right back in preseason (in the absence of Sagna and Zab) as opposed to Richards, and this is a City team with Guidetti and Sinclair in it.

RIP he used to be an absolute monster

Did he put on all that bulk because he wanted to become a CB?

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Modus Trollens posted:

RIP he used to be an absolute monster

Did he put on all that bulk because he wanted to become a CB?

He claims he didn't do weights and that it all just happened naturally, which I personally don't buy.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

TheGoatFeeder posted:

He claims he didn't do weights and that it all just happened naturally, which I personally don't buy.

I don't think you gain that much naturally

tbh he could have also just been bored as gently caress doing physio

Give him to 'Arry to make into a striker

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Pretty sure his post workout meal was a whole tray of Greggs sausage rolls so I guess it did happen naturally.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Whichever coach at City took a look at Micah Richards circa 2008 and said 'Everything's fine with your game, except you need to bulk up more" should never work in football again

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Done Deal

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20140728/calum-chambers-completes-move-to-arsenal

euroboy fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jul 28, 2014

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Monday Bandele posted:

Whichever coach at City took a look at Micah Richards circa 2008 and said 'Everything's fine with your game, except you need to bulk up more" should never work in football again

*tom runs cackling off into the night*

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Hot sexy post on Arsenal's twitter about Chambers signing just now.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Some quality moobs on that lad.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Will he be a flop?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

T Bowl posted:

Will he be a flop?

Never. We're going to win the league with our new signings Ibrahimovic, Vidal, and Messi.

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Arsenal's home kit looks really poo poo this year

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

blue footed boobie posted:

Never. We're going to win the league with our new signings Ibrahimovic, Vidal, and Messi.

Sad stuff op

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Is there a formation that only requires one fullback because that's all we have now that Chambers has gone.

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Mr Snips posted:

Arsenal's home kit looks really poo poo this year

The only part that's particularly lovely is the badge because it's made of some sort of polyurethane or something like that.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
Chambers is a quality signing.

Also lol at the sheer amount of unfunny try hard posts ITT.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Have spurs bought anyone other than Davies and Vorm this summer?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

not not luvd posted:

Arsenal fan fict...har har har

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/MCFC/status/493709945297465344

Jesus linked with MCFC

e:

Gareth Bale to Mick George FC

KoldPT fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Jul 28, 2014

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

TelekineticBear! posted:

Have spurs bought anyone other than Davies and Vorm this summer?

No.

Pretty sure Levy expects all the new players from last season to actually do a thing now.
Lloris signed a five year deal though, thats almost like signing a guy.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

not not luvd posted:

*spams the thread with fake arsenal posts*
*looks up to see if anyone is biting*
*sees that PitUAE is the only one responding*
*keeps spamming*

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

*spams the thread with fake arsenal posts*
*looks up to see if anyone is biting*
*sees that PitUAE is the only one responding*
*keeps spamming*

Um I was on a weeks probation during all the spamming of those fake Khedira rumors and the Remy chat (did I miss anything else? Iker?). Nice try though. Or were you talking about different fake Arsenal posts?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Um I was on a weeks probation during all the spamming of those fake Khedira rumors and the Remy chat (did I miss anything else? Iker?). Nice try though. Or were you talking about different fake Arsenal posts?

Don't worry OP, you'll be be accepted and allowed back into PWM soon.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

MrBling posted:

Pretty sure Levy expects all the new players from last season to actually do a thing now.
Seems pretty reasonable to me, everybody in the world was talking about "gelling" last season, would be a bit silly to try the same strategy again.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Don't worry OP, you'll be be accepted and allowed back into PWM soon.

Gosh I hope so

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I think the funniest part of the Fake Arsenal rumors is how it gets the Arsenal posters very salty. That is all

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

tbp posted:

I think the funniest part of the Fake Arsenal rumors is how it gets the Arsenal posters very salty. That is all

NO IT DOESN'T!!!!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

tbp posted:

I mean, I thought it was funny at first, but at this point it's just being spammed and no one is biting or responding and it's a bit weird that it's still happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Hi talk about actual transfers or I'll close this thread and ban the offenders and you wont have anywhere to go, and then everyone's reaction will be

• Locked thread