Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Aldon Smith has the misfortune of going up against the guy who will probably win this contest, Incognito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Spoeank posted:

Both have been teammates of Jonathan Martin, and only one of them turned into a crazy person over it. That would be Mr. Richie Incognito

Richard Dominick "Richie" Incognito, Junior

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
Richie Incognito is the walking personification of a douchebag. He exemplifies douchebagotry in every way possible. He is the ultimate douche. He is just an out of control rear end in a top hat at all times and doesn't need to resort to killing or raping someone to beef up his douche credentials. I don't think we'll ever see a stronger contestant in this tournament in terms of pure doucheness and I'll be voting for him the rest of the way.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Richie Incognito is the platonic ideal of the douchebag.

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

Kalli posted:

Yeah, Richie Incognito for being peak douche.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Richie Incognito oozes douche.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Richie Incognito

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

added that poo poo to the match-up post.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
Richie "The Pussy Slayer" Incognito

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Richie Incognito is a douche of the highest order, the douche to whom all other douches should aspire

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Kalli posted:

Well said. Richie Incognito

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

No Safe Word posted:

Incognito, though Aldon Smith would give most others a good fight Incognito is the clear winner

Yeah, he went all out all year. Aldon just had 2 instances but INCOGNITO was not living up to his namesake.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

At this point who are the people that have a chance against Incognito?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Aldon Smith drives drunk and gets wasted and fires automatic weapons off. It is only luck that he hasn't killed a person like Josh Brent did.

Incognito has been punished by the entire league and will hopefully never play football again. Aldon Smith got suspended for a game or two and will probably be looking at a massive paycheck soon. He hasn't suffered, he hasn't changed, and everyone is just letting him keep ramping up the douchebaggery because he's incredibly talented. Flagrant disregard for the safety of others in the name of your own fun is prototypical douchebaggery.

Edit
Vvvvvv
I wasn't aware of that and I hope something does happen.

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Aug 5, 2014

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
For whatever it's worth Aldon Smith is expected to get a pretty good suspension here in a few days, he's meeting with Goodell on Friday I guess.

Voting Incognito personally.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Kirios posted:

At this point who are the people that have a chance against Incognito?

Schiano, Bielema, Ole Miss, and 12th Man all have a solid chance to knock him off. I firmly believe Incognito deserves to win and I have something up my sleeve should voting become too close for comfort.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Richie Incognito is the most douchebaggy NFL football player I have ever heard of. Aldon Smith drove drunk, and not just a little drunk like had a couple beers and made a bad judgement call, but really really blasted drunk, and that's terrible.

But it wasn't malicious. It was incredibly irresponsible, but Incognito directly and intentionally abuses everyone around him, including (especially) his own drat teammates. To me, that epitomizes the essence of the word "douchebag."

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I still don't know how Seahawks fans outdouche the bitchfest Alabama fans put on. They literally KILLED someone, for God's sake. How is that less douchey than a bunch of fans wearing a crappy custom jersey?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Alter Ego posted:

I still don't know how Seahawks fans outdouche the bitchfest Alabama fans put on. They literally KILLED someone, for God's sake. How is that less douchey than a bunch of fans wearing a crappy custom jersey?

TFF favors the nfl over ncaa.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Some guy who is a Bama fan literally killed someone because he is a massive prick. I can't pin the murder on the Bama nation, because all of them would have stopped it if they could. Also, that guy would have killed her no matter what team he roots for... because he is crazy.

That's not me being a Bama apologist, but having faith that humans don't want to see other humans killed for something that stupid as stupid as a football game.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Aug 5, 2014

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Also I believe that murder is explicitly excluded by the contest rules (the perpetrator will be punished by the law).

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Richie Incognito. Way to go Richie. Dummy.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
It's gotta be Incognito because holy poo poo what a supreme douchebag

Catfish Stevens
Jul 9, 2001

WHO DAT? Who gives a damn?
Incognito is the epitome of douchebaggery.

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx

Wall Balls posted:

Richie Incognito

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
Incognito

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Aldon Smith is going to get someone killed one day, we'll never hear from Incognito again. But I understand that way too many of you had your faces dunked in HS life.

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Aug 5, 2014

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Incognito is Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds, he's practically a caricature of a douche.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

warcrimes posted:

Aldon Smith is going to get someone killed one day, we'll never hear from Incognito again. But I understand that way too many of you had your faces dunked in HS.

:hfive: For real.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Incognito is human trash, there's no debating that he's basically everything wrong with the whole 'locker room culture' and poo poo buzzwords idiots toss around, but Smith is a literal threat to other people with his douchebaggery. These are both excellent examples of terrible human beings.

I have to give it to Aldon Smith, it's quality, not quantity, and in only a few small plays he's managed to be an actual threat to people's lives with his brand of douchebag, wheras Incognito is just a huge prick.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Richie Incognito. Jesus, it doesn't even sound like a real name, it sounds like an online alias for trading dick pics.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I can't tell if Aldon Smith is a douche or just some sort of pathetic sociopath. Incognito, however, is purely douche.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
Incognito

Thanks Chilichimp! I've had people fill in temporarily in past tournies, and this is the best job I've seen of it yet.

I'll be moved into my new apartment Friday and hopefully will have internet soon thereafter, so feel free to just keep rolling with it or appoint someone to do it until I know for sure when I will have more than my phone to post with.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
I'm leaning Incognito (pretty strongly) but could possibly be swayed - What was that business about "automatic weapons" in regards to Smith?

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

If the loving Alabama Fanbase didn't win, you could still distill all of the loving depravity and classlessness of that group down into a concentrated, corpuscular pariah and end up with the physical manifestation that is Richie Incognito.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Dude likes guns. And shooting them. And getting stabbed by gang members. From here unless someone has a better link:

quote:

Smith decided not to contest charges he possessed three assault rifles, a .308 caliber Armalite AR10-T, Bushmaster ARC for 5.56mm bullets and a .223 caliber Bushmaster Carbon-15 in his rented home in an unincorporated area outside of San Jose in 2012, prosecutors said.

In 2012, sheriff's deputies seized Smith's three rifles -- which Smith bought in 2011 in Arizona, but are illegal in California -- as part of an investigation into an unruly party at his home where gang members showed up and two guests were shot and wounded.

Deputies also recovered large-capacity magazines of bullets on the floor of Smith's bedroom and other live and expended bullets of various calibers in his bedside table.

During the 2012 party, someone fired a shot into Smith's garage and then Smith himself fired two shots from a .45 caliber handgun into the air to disperse the crowd of hundreds of people outside.

Also attending the party were 49ers player Chris Culliver and former team player Delanie Walker, who also fired a gun into the air in an attempt to encourage the crowd to leave.

At one point, while Smith stood in his driveway to tell the crowd to leave, Steven Raymond Barba, 28, an alleged member of the Norteno criminal street gang, came forward and stabbed Smith in the chest.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chichevache posted:

Aldon Smith drives drunk and gets wasted and fires automatic weapons off. It is only luck that he hasn't killed a person like Josh Brent did.

Incognito has been punished by the entire league and will hopefully never play football again. Aldon Smith got suspended for a game or two and will probably be looking at a massive paycheck soon. He hasn't suffered, he hasn't changed, and everyone is just letting him keep ramping up the douchebaggery because he's incredibly talented. Flagrant disregard for the safety of others in the name of your own fun is prototypical douchebaggery.

Edit
Vvvvvv
I wasn't aware of that and I hope something does happen.

A Seahawks fan railing against Aldon Smith for getting off light for drunk driving after he spent time in rehab and is still facing suspension. Meanwhile everyone sort of forgot Marshawn Lynch had a DUI as well.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Spoeank posted:

A Seahawks fan railing against Aldon Smith for getting off light for drunk driving after he spent time in rehab and is still facing suspension. Meanwhile everyone sort of forgot Marshawn Lynch had a DUI as well.

And then he proceeded to get drunk and act like an rear end at LAX. After his "rehab".

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Spoeank posted:

Hmm yes I wonder why one DUI is considered to be more of a threat to human life than another-

Gerund posted:

A

L

D

O

N

SMITH

Oh poo poo, a piece of human filth leaving a stain of tire filth!

Aldon Smith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Gerund posted:

Hmm yes I wonder why one DUI is considered to be more of a threat to human life than another-

To be fair Marshawn was actually on the road when he got pulled over. I'm sure Aldon just parked his car in front of that house and floored it into a tree...

No seriously that Aldon Smith DUI is insane.

• Locked thread