Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
california roll
everyone on the internet says mushrooms and lsd opens your mind but have u ever actually talked to someone who uses those drugs regularly? claims it "opens your mind" are dubious at best..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty

im on drugs right now and i feel sharp as a tack

drink coffee daily

Rapman the Cook

by Ralp
Dear OP

Please dont get vaccinated, and then move to the Amazon.

Signed, Drugs.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.

are you selling or buying, OP?

1gnoirents

hello :)
shrooms are like one of the few big drugs that dont actually seem to be harmful despite tons of research into it. theyve even made up bullshit about lsd before but they couldnt even come up with anything like that for shrooms? Hm?

i think oen component of it is your body rejects it as poison so its really hard to do a lot of it because you dont want to for a while. so its kind of self limiting

Skeleton Ape

I don't know but they definitely make stupid people stupider.

uG

by Ralp
drugs don't make you stupid goku memes makes you stupid

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
harm prevention

Sponge Baathist

by FactsAreUseless
Cost reduction

Skeleton Ape

Remember when that mod of the drug forum told a drug person in the drug forum to do a drug? I'm glad he's gone

Gaunab
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
gave your mom some stupid dick last night

Gaunab
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
she had an orgasm overdose

I Pledge The Legence

Gleaming the Cube
the internet makes you stupid

1001 Arabian dicks

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
yeah but marijauana also cures cancer so i'd rather live dumb then die hard

LifeSizePotato

drugs make you cool, op, everybody knows that

don't you want to be cool?

FogHelmut

these people are probably stupid before they started doing drugs

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.

FogHelmut posted:

these people are probably stupid before they started doing drugs

ding ding ding

Absalom Baird
If you have some kind of predilection towards mental illness this poo poo can fry your noodle. A former buddy from my youth moved to Portland and completely flipped his lid.

lonesomedwarf

Spanish Manlove posted:

harm prevention

Steampunk iPhone

by XyloJW

california roll posted:

everyone on the internet says mushrooms and lsd opens your mind but have u ever actually talked to someone who uses those drugs regularly? claims it "opens your mind" are dubious at best..
LSD is actually really good, OP. In the end, there is something very peculiar about the existence of drugs. Yes, they are found in both nature and the labs invented by conscious organisms. But there are so many varieties, yet they so specifically cater towards consciousnesses and proliferate in popularity.

Could drugs (as a whole, or even for the sake of relevance- just psychedelic hallucinogens) be a newer (new to us) highly advanced form of life that has been sitting right under our noses, existing as structured molecules with a disparate awareness contingent upon psychoactive interactions with animate conscious organisms in order to reproduce complexly over time using time?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.

LSD and Shrooms by themselves are pretty loving neutral, jsut a tool that yes could be used for spiritual or self- things. personally im just looking to get hosed up and they both work real well for that

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

if byob is a drug i don't ever want to be smart

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
Do drugs make you a tacky person with terrible aesthetic taste who thinks tie-dyed t-shirts and neon pot-leaf posters look cool, or do drugs just appeal more to people who are already like that?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.

i can taste the colors man wtf

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.

whew thought i was startin to peak there for a sec

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS ANY QUESTIONS

Salmiakki

Bo-Pepper posted:

aww look at how happy it is. im gonna do drugs now

google THIS

i'm not too well versed but i'm going to take a wild guess that recreational drugs are used recreationally because they make you feel good and qualities such as effect on mental performance are less of a priority

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Steampunk iPhone posted:

LSD is actually really good, OP. In the end, there is something very peculiar about the existence of drugs. Yes, they are found in both nature and the labs invented by conscious organisms. But there are so many varieties, yet they so specifically cater towards consciousnesses and proliferate in popularity.

Could drugs (as a whole, or even for the sake of relevance- just psychedelic hallucinogens) be a newer (new to us) highly advanced form of life that has been sitting right under our noses, existing as structured molecules with a disparate awareness contingent upon psychoactive interactions with animate conscious organisms in order to reproduce complexly over time using time?

i was tripping bawls andd i touched my dog and gained xp then i realiaed what happens is i gain xp from anything i touch life is just gaining xp from touching things so i gained xp off a ton of shitthat day and leveled up and started talkingabout poo poo noody cared about all the time

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Drug abuse makes you stupid.

Noctis Horrendae

uG posted:

drugs don't make you stupid goku memes makes you stupid

pants

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

no b/c walter white is really smart

Matoi Ryuko

Bo-Pepper posted:

Yeah, when are you going to stop taking stupid pictures and give me my loving breakfast????

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yeah, when are you going to stop taking stupid pictures and give me my loving breakfast????

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

:eyepop:

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
being smart is overated. being dumb owns

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
asking byob if drugs make you stupid seems redundant

dogcrash truther

Slaapaav posted:

being smart is overated. being dumb owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord

Jump into the well...

lance armstrong seems pretty smart

then again my mate who smokes weed all day is dumb as poo poo

i'm confused guys

• Locked thread