Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

yeah i think so. i'm not really sure its as bad as double team but its a gay gimmick

I like gay gimmicks I wish there were more of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

omanyte is the cutest fossil pokemon, and therefor the best

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

Are you kidding me. You have to be retarded. Accelgor is not viable in any but the lowest tiers, while Pinsir can support the team by himself. You can't even argue this. I'll 1v1 you any time and you have to have Accelgor on your team and I have Pinsir on mine. I guarentee I'll win 10 times out of 10.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
my favourite pokemon is actually the best,

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pikachu posted:

my favourite pokemon is actually the best,

:siren: Warning epic username-av-post combo :siren:

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

porygon are pretty cool, except for all the epilepsy

porygon-z is rad though

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Axel Serenity posted:

i made a typcechart for you, imp

Psychic have been nerfed.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i like a lot of pokemon, but if i had to pick one as the best it would probably be magikarp

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Borsche69 posted:

Are you kidding me. You have to be retarded. Accelgor is not viable in any but the lowest tiers, while Pinsir can support the team by himself. You can't even argue this. I'll 1v1 you any time and you have to have Accelgor on your team and I have Pinsir on mine. I guarentee I'll win 10 times out of 10.

Challenge accepted, in the doubles format

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

The OPs second favorite pokemon is Vileplume.

Not true and basically slander. It's gastrodon or maybe clefable.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
POKEMON=SCUM

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Abandon posted:

POKEMON=SCUM

:staredog:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
And the day came that ASH was abroad upon cinnabar island, where there is passage to Time Past, and he paced the charred hulk of pokemon mansion, and in that day finally he looked upon himself; and he fell to carousing in the blackened books of the burned library, and so took unto himself clothes of ash. Then did he go before PRO. OAK, daring not to meet his eyes, and ashes trailed in his wake, and he said:

I shall catch for you no more Monsters, for I have learned enow that the Monster is yet abroad, and shall know the inside of no pokéball.

Then OAK rent his pokédex, and he flung it from himself, and said:

And verily the Monster is Caught, and the inside of no pokéball shall he know.

And for 151 days ASH wept, and then he wept no more.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Abandon posted:

And the day came that ASH was abroad upon cinnabar island, where there is passage to Time Past, and he paced the charred hulk of pokemon mansion, and in that day finally he looked upon himself; and he fell to carousing in the blackened books of the burned library, and so took unto himself clothes of ash. Then did he go before PRO. OAK, daring not to meet his eyes, and ashes trailed in his wake, and he said:

I shall catch for you no more Monsters, for I have learned enow that the Monster is yet abroad, and shall know the inside of no pokéball.

Then OAK rent his pokédex, and he flung it from himself, and said:

And verily the Monster is Caught, and the inside of no pokéball shall he know.

And for 151 days ASH wept, and then he wept no more.

Gay and fail, please get eviscerated by assorted wildlife.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

qnqnx posted:

eat my assorted poo poo

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Abandon posted:

eat my assorted poo poo

"Ha ha rear end sorted! Get it? Like my posts!" - a retarded grown man that posts bad fanfics

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ristolaz posted:

Challenge accepted, in the doubles format

lol gently caress off with your bullshit

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I already said I will challenge you 1v1. That's the format. If you refuse or try to change the rules to doubles you're being a scared little bitch.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

qnqnx posted:

"Ha ha rear end sorted! Get it? Like my posts!" - a retarded grown man that posts bad fanfics

your posting is very bad

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Abandon posted:

your posting is very bad

:ironicat:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

I already said I will challenge you 1v1. That's the format. If you refuse or try to change the rules to doubles you're being a scared little bitch.

Wow, I'm sorry for assuming the default format is the one used by all official Pokémon tournaments across the country. /Sarcasm

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

The flames in here are hotter than an Adamant Mega-Blaziken's Flare Blitz.... under sunlight!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Reminder that Borsche refuses to play quake unless, quote, "[He] gets to have infinite health, armor, and also the items only spawn when [he's] near them".

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ristolaz posted:

Wow, I'm sorry for assuming the default format is the one used by all official Pokémon tournaments across the country. /Sarcasm

It's not the default format for online battling, which is what we would be doing. Doubles format is forced by Nintendo in order to speed up the battles and make them easier for children to play.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Reminder that Borsche refuses to play quake unless, quote, "[He] gets to have infinite health, armor, and also the items only spawn when [he's] near them".

Scared?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

:popcorn:

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

LOl. Hilarious if true.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

qnqnx posted:

You're even gayer than that guy.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

The flames in here are hotter than an Adamant Mega-Blaziken's Flare Blitz.... under sunlight!

Only GameFreak, children and the retards that go to the official tourneys care about doubles.
VGS is the loving worst.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

LOl. Hilarious if true.

Stop loving up my development of the Borsche Has Extremely Childish and Unreasonable Standards For Video Game Competition meme you jackwagon.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In this very thread, Borsche challenged Rlazz to a pokemon battle with severe handicaps in Borsche's favour.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

In this very thread, Borsche challenged Rlazz to a pokemon battle with severe handicaps in Borsche's favour.

llmfao

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

...Doubles...easier...

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I believe in Borsche

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

A 1v1 singles... but the twist is its Inverse Battles :eyepop:

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's also funny cause all competitive pokemon battles are played in the doubles format.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mabels big day posted:

A 1v1 singles... but the twist is its Inverse Battles :eyepop:

Inverness battles. Starts laughing riotously at this bizarre and entirely out of place British Isles mapgames joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Hoodrich posted:

It's also funny cause all competitive pokemon battles are played in the doubles format.

roflmao

• Locked thread