Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

RedLobster posted:

It was a 45 minute train journey I just left an hour early.

so what you're saying is it took 1:45 to get from your house to the place you wanted to meet a girl on the internet that (all but) told you she wasn't going to be there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I would never go on an hour and a half train ride for micky Ds.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Fetus Tree posted:

so what you're saying is it took 1:45 to get from your house to the place you wanted to meet a girl on the internet that (all but) told you she wasn't going to be there

I's it true that your a PEDOPHILE-APOLOGIST, and CONQUISTADOR'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT, and that we may also know you AS A LAME ATTENTION WHORE WHO SPRAYS SHITPOSTS EVERYWHERE AND TREATS THE BOSTON THREAD LIKE HIS OWN PERSONAL LIVEJOURNAL?

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Who wouldn't travel 1 hour 45 for a quarter pounder, or more accurately 1st base

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
It's a clever joke because pounder sounds like pound 'er

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

drilldo squirt posted:

I's it true that your a PEDOPHILE-APOLOGIST, and CONQUISTADOR'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT, and that we may also know you AS A LAME ATTENTION WHORE WHO SPRAYS SHITPOSTS EVERYWHERE AND TREATS THE BOSTON THREAD LIKE HIS OWN PERSONAL LIVEJOURNAL?

yes though i dont post much in the boston thread anymore

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

concerned mom posted:

Who wouldn't travel 1 hour 45 for a quarter pounder, or more accurately 1st base

I don't think I would honestly. Like their is a mc D a block from me so I would prob go their.

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
Well I had fun watching dudes piss in an outdoor urinal so it wasn't all bad.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

RedLobster posted:

Well I had fun watching dudes piss in an outdoor urinal so it wasn't all bad.

at least you got some play after all

E: also thank you for taking the time to do this i wish more goons would be so brave

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
i dont understand this stereotype of goons being fedora neckbeard when every goon emphatically states that that is not what they are, a lot of times

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

i dont understand this stereotype of goons being fedora neckbeard when every goon emphatically states that that is not what they are, a lot of times

i might direct you to peruse the goon.jpg thread so you'll realize that a fedora is a state of mind as much as its a hat

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

We all lie, I'm actually a white 40 something living out of my parents attic.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

a funny thread

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
gently caress that guy for putting some effort into a cool joke. he could have browsed gbs for hours instead

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
yeah tbh fyad is most likely jealous about the cool joke and the effort of it

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Ocean Book posted:

gently caress that guy for putting some effort into a cool joke. he could have browsed gbs for hours instead

jokes aren't funny unless you put no effort into them

like this post

minus the funny

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Ocean Book posted:

i mean that literally would have been a more productive use of his time but like i already said, i thank him for doing it because it made me laugh and gave me somebody to be snarky towards on the internet

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ocean Book posted:

The whole joke and point of the thread was to get a goon to drive hours to McDonalds in hopes of a date and being a comedy superstar and then stand him up. The OP and his or her friends probably laughed at him doing it. Second option was multiple volunteers with pics posted. A honey pot thread.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
OP better follow up and question that woman as to why she didn't turn up. Say how she basically mentally and emotionally abused him, just like his mother did.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Also I bet the person who agreed to the date was actually a goon and has been following this thread.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Kitchner posted:

Also I bet the person who agreed to the date was actually a goon and has been following this thread.

Pretty much. As if something like that would get legit response.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
so we are not the cuckers but the cuckees.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

concerned mom posted:

Bitch it's a Royale with Cheese.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

vyst posted:

Bitch it's a Royale with Cheese.

this is england though, wouldnt it be measured in stone

a 9/50 stone-er

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Kitchner posted:

OP better follow up and question that woman as to why she didn't turn up. Say how she basically mentally and emotionally abused him, just like his mother did.

do this for eral
yes then when she comes up with a forgivesness date lobster guy can go back out there.

yeah tbh fyad is most likely jealous about the cool joke and the effort of it

yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
When you guys are made at dudes from FYAD you should refer to them as fyadgots. I think they are ok but you guys seem to not so I thought that would be helpful.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The correct nomenclature is "'yadders".

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

As a human being, I'm embarrassed.
Good job goon that went to the McDonald's, but op should've gave the chick your number first!

Good thread, going places

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
no guys u don't get it fyad is jealous as gently caress abou this thread
they're like the #1 most envious forums here man constantly scouring the other threads and rooting around it's a hosed up situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like to have fun

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

lonesomedwarf posted:

i like to have fun

and fun we have.

an overdue owl
Feb 26, 2012

hoot

i know i should be happy for their lack of low self esteem but it upsets me when people with faces and hats like these aren't too ashamed to post pics of themselves

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

:sterv:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

heh, that guy went outside and went to maybe meet a person of the female persuasion lol what a fag

*stays home and masturbates to anime children ironically*

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I've had to say this many times in the past but you all keep topping it.

but this is it. The most embarassing thing goons have ever done.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

go tell ss about it and laugh together

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
its too cringeworthy to laugh at

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
why would you laugh at a goon for going outside

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
anything happen in this gay rear end poo poo yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

time makes goons of us all

• Locked thread