Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

I live in America, where can I find this welfare drinking country because I want to move there now

australia qualifies but it's not worth it man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

lonesomedwarf posted:

Australia sonds like a real bad place to be honest

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lonesomedwarf posted:

I'll take what I can get at this point

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Isnt beer like super expensive there?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cream_Filling posted:

He wants to believe everyone's life is as miserable and empty as his is. It's actually just him thoug

My life isn't miserable or empty. I'm just getting slapped in the face by it for being so stupid at present. It is hard to articulate. I just want to see if other people are being honest with themselves. I don't want to further ruin real life relationships with this stuff. I am having the same effect here apparently, just in text.

gnarlyhotep posted:

I live in America, where can I find this welfare drinking country because I want to move there now

Me too man

Spain or Germany maybe but it is hard to get on the dole there without actually having worked in the first place.

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Aug 10, 2014

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

I am having the same effect here apparently, just in text.

maybe this is an indicator of how you come across to people in general

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

maybe this is an indicator of how you come across to people in general

Nah I get along with people plenty well, as long as I hold my tongue about what I am really thinking and going through.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Nah I get along with people plenty well, as long as I hold my tongue about what I am really thinking and going through.

i really hope you get cancer

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Everything you know is pain..lol no one wants to hear that from anyone. Might as well keep the old familiar platitudes going

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

i really hope you get cancer

I am not holding back contempt, just unpalatable truths

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I am not holding back contempt, just unpalatable truths

well you are certainly a ground breaking force in that department

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

My life isn't miserable or empty. I'm just getting slapped in the face by it for being so stupid at present. It is hard to articulate. I just want to see if other people are being honest with themselves. I don't want to further ruin real life relationships with this stuff. I am having the same effect here apparently, just in text..

Start being honest with yourself first. You haven't found any profound painful truths, youre just kind of a loser who annoys people and youre desperately trying to cling to your rather unwarranted self-worth by saying its because youre just too real for everyone

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
what got you in trouble with D&D back in the day

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Dull, ignorant, sexual philosophies deep as a tuna can ITT.

Why does anything beyond the most basic rutting have to be explained by self-delusion or :biotruths:?

Here's an idea: Lots of men and women have the intelligence and sexual agency to like things out of the ordinary, without being mentally ill, or slaves to their alligator brains.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cream_Filling posted:

Start being honest with yourself first. You haven't found any profound painful truths, youre just kind of a loser who annoys people and youre desperately trying to cling to your rather unwarranted self-worth by saying its because youre just too real for everyone

I don't annoy anybody on this earth

I agree that my self worth is wrong in some way, i dont know about high or low but im not seeing something clearly

I dont know why im responding to this..its funny that i dont even care that youre trolling

I was thinking half an hour ago about how much of a fuckup i was if that makes you feel any better. I shoulda picked the other girl in high school. Thats about how far i boohooed myself tbh.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I agree that my self worth is wrong in some way, i dont know about high or low but im not seeing something clearly

I dont know why im responding to this..its funny that i dont even care that youre trolling

I don't think he's trolling

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Clitch posted:

Dull, ignorant, sexual philosophies deep as a tuna can ITT.

Why does anything beyond the most basic rutting have to be explained by self-delusion or :biotruths:?

Here's an idea: Lots of men and women have the intelligence and sexual agency to like things out of the ordinary, without being mentally ill, or slaves to their alligator brains.

you are going to loving hell!!!!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

I don't think he's trolling

He's not being helpful or honest and so he is trolling. I know honest and that isnt it. Lonesomedwarf is more honest than him somehow and all he does is make gently caress jokes

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

what got you in trouble with D&D back in the day

Talking about reiki and mysticism and other crap, I told you this before. It's a no go. They call it "woo" now

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

EA Sports posted:

you are going to loving hell!!!!

loving Hell sounds hot. I'm down.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

He's not being helpful or honest and so he is trolling. I know honest and that isnt it. Lonesomedwarf is more honest than him somehow and all he does is make gently caress jokes

no really, I don't think he's trolling

I think he's being very sincere, which is unusual for him and also funny for me because I can give him poo poo about it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
well it's debate and discussion they don't really go for that kind of thing unless you've got some logic proofs or physical evidence

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Im not trolling im giving you my honest opinion and youre responding because you know im right

And given that every post you make is fulk of passive-aggressive portentous masturbation id say yiur self worth is definitely way too high

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
be an existentialist, it's like nihilism but not depressing and suicidal

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

no really, I don't think he's trolling

I think he's being very sincere, which is unusual for him and also funny for me because I can give him poo poo about it

Bite my rear end lol you apparently wouldn't know sincere if it jumped on your lap and called you daddy

Cream_Filling posted:

Im not trolling im giving you my honest opinion and youre responding because you know im right

And given that every post you make is fulk of passive-aggressive portentous masturbation id say yiur self worth is definitely way too high

You should read how bad WaffleHound hounded me in the Buddhist thread. He actually got under my skin to a degree. The internet doesnt bother me now. Nah i don't think you're right but i put your suggestions in my comment box. I am all hosed up right now, it doesn't matter what anyone says. Im being eaten alive from the inside, words from outside sources no longer concern me.

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Aug 10, 2014

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Bite my rear end lol you apparently wouldn't know sincere if it jumped on your lap and called you daddy

well I'm sorry you feel that way

maybe if you could stop being so angry we could all get along and have fun here in GBS

that's all I really want

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I'm still all afterglowy from spending the evening loving so this thread is extra entertaining for me tonight. Acknowledging my slave nature itt.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
What I'm saying is I feel really close to you guys even though intimacy is an illusion.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

well I'm sorry you feel that way

maybe if you could stop being so angry we could all get along and have fun here in GBS

that's all I really want

Im not angry..i gave myself a bad rap in that buddhist thread. I was going through some kind of manic phase. We are getting along

Trixie Hardcore posted:

What I'm saying is I feel really close to you guys even though intimacy is an illusion.

Thats pretty cool why don't you post about it, maybe write a gay poem or two

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Aug 10, 2014

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I am all hosed up right now, it doesn't matter what anyone says. Im being eaten alive from the inside, words from outside sources no longer concern me.

relax dude we all die and nothing matters

why stress about it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Trixie Hardcore posted:

smooches :)

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

relax dude we all die and nothing matters

why stress about it

Eh its way past that at this point. I dont care about consolations meant for petty existential crisis havers. Dont worry about me. Or yourself either

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I dont care about consolations meant for petty existential crisis havers.

Ugh

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
lol at this whole thing

but it's a sincere lol

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

No i went through that too, it sucked terribly but i kept pressing on. You know what helped? Asking for help. From god, sky jesus, anyone. I asked for help and i got it. Thats how it works

Now my whole world is crashing down but i thought i was gonna touch the sky for a while. I learned thats not the direction.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

No i went through that too, it sucked terribly but i kept pressing on. You know what helped? Asking for help. From god, sky jesus, anyone. I asked for help and i got it. Thats how it works

So praying away the gay did not work

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You know it's okay to be gay

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

now youre just milking it for attention

for shame man, for shame

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

So praying away the gay did not work

Sadly no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Now my whole world is crashing down but i thought i was gonna touch the sky for a while. I learned thats not the direction.

Ok this is just getting sad now

• Locked thread