Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
dick and balls, ladies and gentlemen

dick and balls

let's hear it for dick and balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

gnarlyhotep posted:

dick and balls, ladies and gentlemen

dick and balls

let's hear it for dick and balls

dicks and balls in suits

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

whoflungpoop posted:

dicks and balls in suits

So if we can have more this in fashion moving forward, that would be great. More visable dick&balls can only be a good thing. Honestly, hiding dick&balls is like cloaking a woman from head to toe.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

please dont capitilize my name

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ps. a gently caress joke. dicks, bals

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

poo poo i didnt even see those posts above that say dicks and balls

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

Im like a female these days. If something is about me, i take it literally. I cant always segway it into meaningful conversation. The plight of female solipsism. So just stop talking about me and ill stop talking about me

goddamnit it's 'segue.' not 'segway'

realtalk: large dicks with small balls are weird and make me feel weird

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Is this the right place to post this pro-quote (prote) from the A/T Sex megathread?

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Anyone into cuckold sex? The gf brought it up today and not sure how i feel about it :/

Edit" I will be cuckolded.

Not sure I how I feel, about this, my girlfriend fuckin someone else right in front of my face. Like, I'm on the fence. I'm not completely sold on the concept.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
hey man don't kink shame

brb, taking a dick up the butt for my gf

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
the whole cis thing..has anybody an idea of what the poo poo it means/what it's about??

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

the whole cis thing..has anybody an idea of what the poo poo it means/what it's about??

Trigger : 1st world privilege.

I have a semi rough idea, its quite hard to explain, I think the most important thing is if you care, (I don't, toughen up you pathetic freak)

Awesome username-post combo though.

staberind fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Aug 10, 2014

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i like to feed my wife really fat foods. I've convinced her she needs to get BIGGER. She currently weighs 600 pounds and I think she's going to die soon

fortunately this turns me on even more

i jerk off on her panniculus every morning

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

i like to feed my wife really fat foods. I've convinced her she needs to get BIGGER. She currently weighs 600 pounds and I think she's going to die soon

fortunately this turns me on even more

i jerk off on her panniculus every morning

hmmm, I literally stopped myself from reposting this in the other thread.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

people misusing the word "literally" makes me rock hard so naturally i am constantly masturbating while browsing these forums

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

lonesomedwarf posted:

people misusing the word "literally" makes me rock hard so naturally i am constantly masturbating while browsing these forums

I started to do that, as you can see, I quoted the guy, but some little voice at the back of my head said, "eh, if zz wanted to post that there, zz would have,"
and just posted what I did here, thus, literally stopping myself.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

staberind posted:

hmmm, I literally stopped myself from reposting this in the other thread.

Fats must die 420 buy fiery fatty jerky from jerky Jon in samart

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Spanish Manlove posted:

Fats must die 420 buy fiery fatty jerky from jerky Jon in samart

That's the one. :hawaaaafap: :jerky:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

EA Sports posted:

i remember some poor kid in gym class had a really bulbous round scrote and a tiny little wiener sitting on top it was so obvious cause of the way it formed the crease on his gym shorts. everyone talked about it to his face to gently caress with him through the whole school im honestly surprised he didnt kill himself.

A dated a guy that had a tiny 2 inch dick when soft and a girthy 7 inch dick when hard. It was like a goddamn magic trick.

Chris Awful posted:

So if we can have more this in fashion moving forward, that would be great. More visable dick&balls can only be a good thing. Honestly, hiding dick&balls is like cloaking a woman from head to toe.

There's an entire tumblr devoted to Jon Hamm's visible junk.

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

Cis is short for cisgender. It means you identify as the sex you were assigned at birth.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

It means you identify as the sex you were assigned at birth.

uhhhhhh thats insanely problematic,

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Cis is short for cisgender. It means you identify as the sex you were assigned at birth.

I'm confused. So there's a special name for something ordinary? Like if you're born a dude and identify as a dude you're cis? Or is it that if you're a dude and your parents decide for whatever reason to treat you like a chick from birth but you're like 'gently caress you dad im a guy/cis?'

vv My apologies. Huh, there really are a lot of pictures of this guy showcasing.

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Aug 10, 2014

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I don't like how this is cutting in to dick and ball chat

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

A. Beaverhausen posted:

I'm confused. So there's a special name for something ordinary?
It's the latin word for "on this side" just like trans is the latin word for "on the other side." Scientists like having special words even for ordinary things because it makes them easier to define. It's not a made-up tumblr term.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Ok, cool. But I'm still not seeing the difference between gender and cisgender.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
So, people who self identify as female dragon otherkin, and who are actually fat benny in marketing, imagine that everyone outside their little group of whatev's should self identify as cis?

Thats an impressive amount of self delusion, even for pervs.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
It's the difference between the words "direction" and "left."

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

There's an entire tumblr devoted to Jon Hamm's visible junk.

You shouldn't be surprised that I know of this. They literally hide Jon Hamm's junk in post production of Mad Men.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Cardiovorax posted:

It's the latin word for "on this side" just like trans is the latin word for "on the other side." Scientists like having special words even for ordinary things because it makes them easier to define. It's not a made-up tumblr term.

It's a made up usenet term, please don't disparage scientists by suggesting any of them are involved lol

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I don't like how this is cutting in to dick and ball chat

dick and balls

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Ok, cool. But I'm still not seeing the difference between gender and cisgender.

Cis- is the prefix that modifies the word "gender". Cisgender & transgender are antonyms like ordinary & extraordinary are.

For someone who is cisgender their gender identity matches their assigned gender, while for someone who is transgender their gender identity does not match their assigned gender. Does that make sense for you?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

It's really not that terribly hard to understand, unless you're doing your best to find a reason to be upset about it. Which makes as much sense as getting angry about being called right-handed instead of normal-handed, but whatever.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Trixie Hardcore posted:

A dated a guy that had a tiny 2 inch dick when soft and a girthy 7 inch dick when hard. It was like a goddamn magic trick.

everyone has dated that guy, they're pretty common

is anyone else weirded out by large dongs with teeny ballsacks attached or is it just me

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

oval office raja posted:

is anyone else weirded out by large dongs with teeny ballsacks attached or is it just me

Wait, let me check.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

staberind posted:

Wait, let me check.

No. I think its just you.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
is an average to adequate dong plus large bagged meaty balls ok?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

is an average to adequate dong plus large bagged meaty balls ok?

yeah that's fine

i'm talking like... ridiculous dong, 8+ inches and girthy, and then a tiny ballsack with tiny testicles the size of marbles

loving weirds me out

staberind posted:

No. I think its just you.

poo poo

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
monogamy is hella gay

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
*clearing throat and then talking in a surprisingly high voice* It's actually a latin term, for how incredibly fuckin gay I am. Look it up sometime on alt.binaries.erotica.transgender if u want to check the science out urself

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

oval office raja posted:

He really seemed out of the norm for growers not showers though, like 2 inches is probably generous, it looked like it was sprouting out of his balls. Maybe I have not been with enough guys with really bulbous balls but it looked like a medical condition to me. Pedulous balls 4lyfe

Also, yes, really small balls with really big dicks are confusing to me.

I apologize for all the ballsnarking.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Trixie Hardcore posted:

He really seemed out of the norm for growers not showers though, like 2 inches is probably generous, it looked like it was sprouting out of his balls. Maybe I have not been with enough guys with really bulbous balls but it looked like a medical condition to me. Pedulous balls 4lyfe

Also, yes, really small balls with really big dicks are confusing to me.

I apologize for all the ballsnarking.

i wasn't trying to be dismissive or anything, just basically saying 'yeah i dated one of those too'

the one i dated definitely did not have two inches when soft, it was just like.. a third, smaller testicle plopped on top of his balls. i'm really glad i didn't see it soft before I saw it erect or I might have bailed

also knew a dude whose dick was roughly 3.5 inches when soft, and also roughly 3.5 inches when hard, normalish girth. no belly fat or anything swallowing the rest, that was just.. all he had. I felt bad for him. i also felt bad for his girlfriend, who told me all of this and also showed me pix he'd texted her. she said she basically couldn't feel anything besides mild friction at her vaginal entrance.

they are not still together, amazing i know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~
Guys don't normally sit on their balls, except when they get old cause the scrote loosens up and those sweet chariots swing low. Like low enough to dip into toilet water when popping a squat

• Locked thread