Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

ahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Ahahahah loving suck it down Pep you human turd.

e: Holy nshit was that a spider man mask.

ee: Woo it's Ramos time.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Spiderman. Spiderman.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
For anyone who doesn't know, at this time last year Aubameyang had a Spider-Man face shaved into his hair. Later he had it swapped out for the Bat symbol. BTW I love this guy.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
This Bayern B is delightfully shite.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
what the gently caress why did this start so early

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

We begged Pep to take us to "the next level." You all have obviously never seen Hellraiser.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Good to see Dortmund still love playing football, as opposed to those rich jaded hollywood stars from the south. If they keep that game up, they might be only a single-digit number of points behind Bayern at the end of the season. High hopes!
Also glad they are finally rid of Lewandowski, I always knew he was overrated. Can't wait to see him being offside some more.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

sicDaniel posted:

Good to see Dortmund still love playing football, as opposed to those rich jaded hollywood stars from the south. If they keep that game up, they might be only a single-digit number of points behind Bayern at the end of the season. High hopes!
Also glad they are finally rid of Lewandowski, I always knew he was overrated. Can't wait to see him being offside some more.

lol

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Someone save that for later in the season!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

antidote posted:

Someone save that for later in the season!

It will feel good to quote it when Dortmund have won the league.

MuLepton
Apr 1, 2011

It's kind of a long story.
Well, see you in nine days, I guess :shepface:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I forgot, a big LOL for the dumb ZDF guy calling for more respect for the "player that won us the World Cup". As if we will ever not boo that dumb traitor (except if he comes back of course).

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Torrannor posted:

It will feel good to quote it when Dortmund have won the league.

Hahahaha I have to be honest, I mis-read it in the first place and thought he was saying Bayern would only have single digit points at the end of the season. My mistake. I was a fool.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Aww man, SA crashed before I could say gently caress Bayern at the end of the game. :smith:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
so guardiola threw the towel even before the match started, martinez tore his acl and the forums died so i couldnt post

:thumbsup:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
1a Artikel für Diejenigen unter uns, die des Deutschen mächtig sind:

http://www.fr-online.de/gericht/dynamo-dresden-gegen-fsv-strafe-fuer--u-bahn-nach-auschwitz-,1472814,28109434.html

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Classic. :thumbsup:

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

quote:

Man werde doch wohl noch singen und eine U-Bahn nach Auschwitz fordern dürfen.

Ugh.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol

http://openjur.de/u/341874.html

quote:

Maßgebend ist, dass - wie auch das Amtsgericht im Ausgangspunkt zutreffend interpretiert hat - " symbolisch zum Ausdruck gebracht " werden soll, dass die Anhänger des gegnerischen Fußballvereins " ein ähnliches Schicksal wie die (in Auschwitz) ermordeten Personen ... erleiden (sollen) " . Infolgedessen lässt sich der Text des Liedes dahin interpretieren, dass den "Gegnern" eine - als solche erkannte und als historische Wahrheit akzeptierte - besonders grausame und menschenverachtende Vernichtung gewünscht wird, wobei offen bleiben kann, ob dies (lediglich) im übertragenen - sportlichen - Sinn zu deuten ist. "Auschwitz" ist schlagwortartiges Synonym für diese Vernichtung. Einer solchen - angesichts des Gesamtgeschehens sogar nahe liegenden - Deutung stünde ein qualitatives oder quantitatives Bagatellisieren jedoch entschieden entgegen. Dass das Geschehen in "Auschwitz" gutgeheißen werden sollte, ist ebensowenig - jedenfalls nicht "ohne Deuteln" - zu erkennen: Vielmehr bedingt - wie hier - gerade dessen Einzigartigkeit eine sprachlich verknappte (synonyme) Ausdrucksform, ohne dass damit gleichzeitig eine - dem Schutzgut zuwiderlaufende - positive Zustimmung hinsichtlich des dem Synonym zugrunde liegenden Geschehens verbunden wäre.

lmao buy that judge an account. hell, mod him. and then rename me "Auschwitz", with the quotation marks, thanks

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Bayern too chill after their Portland sojourn. Pep is a bitch and a retard lol

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Does anyone here really believe Pep will still be Bayern's coach two years from now?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Reset Smith posted:

Does anyone here really believe Pep will still be Bayern's coach two years from now?

I wish for him to leave every day.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Reset Smith posted:

Sure, why wouldn't he be?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Dunban posted:

Hes a hosed up aspie weirdo with mental problems apparently

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

African AIDS cum posted:

Hes a hosed up aspie weirdo with mental problems apparently

That's Messi you're thinking of

Pep is actually cool and good

Lazlow
Nov 30, 2004

My sentiment:

ephex posted:

I wish for him to leave every day.

But with a resigned

Dunban posted:

I think his only problem is that he thinks his system is still at the forefront of modern tactics, when it's obviously not. If he was open to some changes to at least bring them in line with the style of the team, or the league, even, I'd like him more.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Who was the last coach to actually have an extended run in charge of Bayern? Magath? Ottmar? I really can't remember anyone in the recent past who lasted more than three seasons or so. It's not exactly an environment conducive to long term stability at the top.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Lazlow posted:

My sentiment:

But with a resigned

I think his only problem is that he thinks his system is still at the forefront of modern tactics, when it's obviously not. If he was open to some changes to at least bring them in line with the style of the team, or the league, even, I'd like him more.

His system is not only old, but very much en vogue now, just look at how many five man midfields you could see at the World Cup.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
It's probably a bit unfair for Guardiola. Instead of taking over after a bad season for a failed manager, he followed after one of the most successful managers Bayern ever had. Heynkes won everything that could be won. Defending the Champions League title has never happened, so Pep had a huge mountain to climb. He "only" won the double and not as many points in the league as Jupp. But it's still a good achievement. Now Bayern is the club most affected by the World Cup, and it could actually happen that they have a weak Bundesliga start and maybe they fail to win the league. Then everybody will be out for his head, and I'm not sure how justified that will be.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Torrannor posted:

It's probably a bit unfair for Guardiola. Instead of taking over after a bad season for a failed manager, he followed after one of the most successful managers Bayern ever had. Heynkes won everything that could be won. Defending the Champions League title has never happened, so Pep had a huge mountain to climb. He "only" won the double and not as many points in the league as Jupp. But it's still a good achievement. Now Bayern is the club most affected by the World Cup, and it could actually happen that they have a weak Bundesliga start and maybe they fail to win the league. Then everybody will be out for his head, and I'm not sure how justified that will be.

You forgot the part where he turned a loving cool fun attacking fast paced team into a boring tiki taka poo poo show that was only winning games because the team is so much more talented than any other in the league.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

hopterque posted:

You forgot the part where he turned a loving cool fun attacking fast paced team into a boring tiki taka poo poo show that was only winning games because the team is so much more talented than any other in the league.

pass and stand lmao

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

He also runs an advanced doping regime

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

A thing that definitely isn't happening elsewhere because football is squeaky clean except for Pep.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

DFB Pokal starts today and The Leverkusens are playing so I am hype.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Katana Gomai posted:

DFB Pokal starts today and The Leverkusens are playing so I am hype.

Go...um...Alemannia Waldalgesheim... I guess?

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

Go...um...Alemannia Waldalgesheim... I guess?

Finally you show your true colors, I always had you pegged as a turncoat. Then again all Bayern fans are.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Looking forward to four days of sort-of listening to / watching football in the background while doing something else, phwoar

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I'm a bit annoyed that I cant buy some beer today and then drink it while watching the foot since I'm living in the catholic paradise that provided me with a holiday today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

ephex posted:

I'm a bit annoyed that I cant buy some beer today and then drink it while watching the foot since I'm living in the catholic paradise that provided me with a holiday today.

loving owned, up here in the glorious northeast it's business as usual.

By that I mean everyone is still totally down with hitler and also unemployed.

• Locked thread