Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shin42k

I would post a picture, but I have a feeling that I would automatically regret it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

dick pic a little talk a little pic a little talk a little cheep cheep cheep talk a lot dick a little more

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have been told that mine is especially beautiful(for a penis), but you must all use your imaginations as I will not be posting it today.

Sleepy Sip

Jett posted:

dick pic a little talk a little pic a little talk a little cheep cheep cheep talk a lot dick a little more

the only legitimate response I can come up with for this is a marriage proposal. How did you do this, just how.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

erect or flaccid

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...

FluffieDuckie posted:

voting 1 until this thread produces a dick :colbert:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Chill la Chill posted:

erect or flaccid

either is sufficient but it has been previously established that your erect penis photographed and posted in this thread is optimal

i am he

little birdie told me there's a slick vanity emote in store for whoever wants to be immortalized on byob for posting their dick.

cute anime girl

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Bo-Pepper posted:

either is sufficient but it has been previously established that your erect penis photographed and posted in this thread is optimal

im sorry here is an erect #selfie

GEExCEE

it looks like your towel could rip off your dick and balls at any moment tipps

rhizomorph
life is invisible, hidden in the rhizome.

Tipps posted:

im sorry here is an erect #selfie

lmao

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

what's so funny? :colbert:

rhizomorph

Tipps posted:

what's so funny? :colbert:

crawded is ticklin my pee pee lmao, you av a rare talent for tasteful depections of the penis

Spiderjelly

Sign of evil.

Bo-Pepper posted:

let's see em lotsa dicks wubba wubba

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hey goddammit people where's the dicks i ask one simple thing

i am he

if this post gets 20 emptyquotes a lurker has to draw byob meme spider guy on their dick and post it

Petr

i am he posted:

if this post gets 20 emptyquotes a lurker has to draw byob meme spider guy on their dick and post it

arghfist

i am he posted:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i am he posted:

rhizomorph

i am he posted:

poverty goat

i am he posted:

Blazing Zero

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

i am he posted:

Musclebabe

I want your slide trombone in my brass section

i am he posted:

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...

i am he posted:

Spiderjelly

Sign of evil.

i am he posted:

Afro Doug

this is sexual harrassment, and i for one will not stand for it

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Afro Doug posted:

take a photograph of your cock and link it in this thread post your dick

Diqnol

Afro Doug posted:

Post your dick.

Petr

Bo-Pepper posted:

take a photograph of your cock and link it in this thread post your dick

Then screenshot the thread, tattoo the screenshot onto your dick, and post that

rhizomorph

Afro Doug posted:

haha, right-o you are! now whip that bad boy out and capture/upload it for bbyob legacy, let's not make it any gayer than it has to be

Petr
For the record, "as gay as it has to be" is really, really gay.

rhizomorph

Petr

just wanna fall down on that repeatedly

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

i am he posted:

i am he

we're halfway to seeing a crudel ydrawn spider guy meme written on some sweet lurker peen keep up the good work guys

posting smiling

i am he posted:

posting smiling
excited to see the pic :goleft:

Petr

i am he posted:

we're halfway to seeing a crudel ydrawn spider guy meme written on some sweet lurker peen keep up the good work guys

who is gonna enforce this and how is the lurker picked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler

i am he posted:

• Locked thread