Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how much would you be willing to pay for a sex doll?
$10
$88
$420
$69
View Results

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

unfortunately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

I think sex dolls are great because it's natural for people to desire physical intimacy but not every person is capable of attracting a partner or even interacting with other humans so if these men can form a satisfying facsimile of a relationship with a doll then I'm glad for it. Also, time these men spend primping, posing & penetrating their dolls is time they can't spend working on the soundproof mobile rape chamber they would otherwise be devoting their energies to.

e: I wonder if the silicone sex doll owners look down on the stuffed sex doll owners because I bet they are all the kind of person who can't stop talking about how their new sex doll is the best sex doll & you need to upgrade.

Trixie Hardcore fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Aug 24, 2014

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Wasn't there some autistic dollfucker who spent a ton of time carving to-scale, anatomically-correct human skeletons out of wood so he could realistically pose his rubber furry fucktoys? I remember it being the perfect storm of creepy.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

why when you can get the real thing for 10 bucks

But you have to pay each time.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Wild T posted:

Wasn't there some autistic dollfucker who spent a ton of time carving to-scale, anatomically-correct human skeletons out of wood so he could realistically pose his rubber furry fucktoys? I remember it being the perfect storm of creepy.

So he was smart enough to make one of those things but didn't stop to consider lifting?

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
notice that these are all white ppl

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
Shoutout to all my juggalo dollfuckers

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Xarthor posted:

Shoutout to all my juggalo dollfuckers

How did the first one die?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ilikedirt posted:

notice that these are all white ppl

i did notice

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Rambling Robot posted:

Ashleigh Nichole Soan-Havens

Jinkies!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I bet if you inflated your cheapo gently caress doll with nitrous oxide it would be a real laff riot.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

A pirate fills his with Ar but then he has to treat her like a queen.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

I don't like them. I never could date an airhead.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

I tried to share some good black tar H with one, but it was a real let-down.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
Don't forget non-human sex dolls. They have a place in this thread, too.

No, really. All of those are for loving, apparently.

apparently, they're a part of a photo album entitled "Happy Valentines Day".

:smithicide:

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

TOILETLORD posted:

so did the seaman get blamed?

And a "5".

While I'd never gently caress these cheap plastic sex dolls for the aforementioned laughter induced flaccidity, I would gently caress a Realdoll a lot probably.

I've often thought it would be hilarious to "aggressively borrow" a Realdoll from some dude who had a dedicated relationship with it, then send him videos of your sexual escapades and adventures with his sultry synthetic partner. Walks on the beach, boogie boarding, white-water rafting, maybe even ski ball. Those combined with the Realdoll creampie pictures you sent would probably just rip his dick off. I could never bring myself to drop 6500 bucks on one, but I could totally bang some neckbeard's after I had cleaned it with bleach.

Some of these dudes really love their pricey jizz receptacles.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Last time I was in New Jersey, I filled one with Hydrogen. That was a real blast, I tell you wut.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Calvin and Hanna: The Puberty Years

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

loving an inflated Pokemon sure that makes sense but an inflated alligator? No, just no, that's hosed up.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I mean, like all of us haven't imagined loving Squirtle or Bulbasaur? They are basically built for sex.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Nope. Okay, nope. I temporarily win the thread (if there are winners in this horrible place); I found the creepiest sex doll. :magical:

:nws: :cry: http://imgur.com/Cn5nwxg :cry: :nws:

Can there be an Emoticon stronger than :barf:? Like, that smiley except he starts barfing up blood and dies? Please? We could call it :horrorbarf:.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Aug 25, 2014

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Freakbox posted:

Nope. Okay, nope. I temporarily win the thread; I found the creepiest sex doll. :magical:

:nws: :cry: http://imgur.com/Cn5nwxg :cry: :nws:

Can there be an Emoticon stronger than :barf:? Like, that smiley except he starts barfing up blood and dies? Please? We could call it :horrorbarf:.

:stare:

I bet that smells like mildew and shame.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

There was a pikachu one on the same page, but somehow that one just seems all the more disturbing.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Cruel, unethical punishment widely reviled in today's academic and political climate.

Objects of derision and scorn.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

You know...I have to ask now: how do you clean the cloth fuckdolls? I mean...everyone knows some kid with a ratty-rear end stuffed animal that gets covered in dirt and tears and snot and kid-spit. They're germy disgusting biohazards that you have to sneak away from the kid to throw in the washing machine...but those things are too big for a washing machine, so...

...... :froggonk:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Freakbox posted:

Nope. Okay, nope. I temporarily win the thread (if there are winners in this horrible place); I found the creepiest sex doll. :magical:

That's not where tits go on a horse! Megafail!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Freakbox posted:

You know...I have to ask now: how do you clean the cloth fuckdolls? I mean...everyone knows some kid with a ratty-rear end stuffed animal that gets covered in dirt and tears and snot and kid-spit. They're germy disgusting biohazards that you have to sneak away from the kid to throw in the washing machine...but those things are too big for a washing machine, so...

Not quite too big for those big jumbo sized machines at the laundromat, though. Nothing quite so horrific as watching a life-sized humanoid doll figure being jostled behind a giant glass screen like they're drowning.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Freakbox posted:

Based on Boobs McGee here I would assume they don't get cleaned very often or very well. Maybe if they're lucky an occasional Febreezing.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

JediTalentAgent posted:

Not quite too big for those big jumbo sized machines at the laundromat, though. Nothing quite so horrific as watching a life-sized humanoid doll figure being jostled behind a giant glass screen like they're drowning.

"Oh no, don't worry- it's not a real person! Just my cloth sexdoll; she was gettin' kinda musty hyuck hyuck :shepface:"

Okay: someone, someday, needs to buy or borrow one of these and film themselves trying to take it to a laundromat and washing it in front of a bunch of horrified strangers.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Aug 25, 2014

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005

Freakbox posted:

"Oh no, don't worry- it's not a real person! Just my cloth sexdoll; she was gettin' kinda musty hyuck hyuck :shepface:"

"Ya know, they say these things can't get pregnant, but that doesn't mean you CAN'T have a surprise growing in there..."

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

this is the best one yet

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I think sex dolls are great because it's natural for people to desire physical intimacy but not every person is capable of attracting a partner or even interacting with other humans so if these men can form a satisfying facsimile of a relationship with a doll then I'm glad for it. Also, time these men spend primping, posing & penetrating their dolls is time they can't spend working on the soundproof mobile rape chamber they would otherwise be devoting their energies to.

e: I wonder if the silicone sex doll owners look down on the stuffed sex doll owners because I bet they are all the kind of person who can't stop talking about how their new sex doll is the best sex doll & you need to upgrade.

id smash the tan doll on the left and id make sure to death grip choke her as I ejaculate and later drain my cum out of "her"

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
I prefer my sex does to bare some effect of the genuine article. Human taxidermy is way underground in flesh-like/sex doll scene.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Trixie Hardcore posted:

loving an inflated Pokemon sure that makes sense but an inflated alligator? No, just no, that's hosed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7TUr047h7o would

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

id smash the tan doll on the left and id make sure to death grip choke her as I ejaculate and later drain my cum out of "her"

This helped drain the cum out of "me".

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

The Mercedes? Really? I guess it's fine if you like an obsolete fuckdoll. *yawns, puts arm around small Japanese silicone sex doll* Kimiko-chan here's got a load sensor that measures & grades my spunk and uploads it to my CumKeeper app via Bluetooth.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

no joke these dolls make me feel sick just looking at them and i can look at some hosed up things and not feel sick

i mean sick like a feeling of filth that has penetrated to the inside of me

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

that wasn't meant to be a pun and also it's been ages and i still wouldn't gently caress one of those horrible things why don't these people just masturbate

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
uncanny valley as gently caress itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

• Locked thread