Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.

yoder00 posted:

That would of been awesome if she would of come to school. And I'm sorry that you're such a little pussy that your mom hitting you turned you caused you so many emotional problems.

some of my best friends were teachers, i once fell asleeep in class cause i was young and niave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

most of my friends these days are either in jail, or terrrorists, or fbi.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
My little niece is tough as nails and doesn't give a gently caress about being spanked but "time out" is a punishment worse than death for her. It's loving hilarious to watch her walk to the corner like it's the Bataan Death March.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

420DD Butts posted:

why do you feel the need to hit small, defenseless children?

Because, in the right context, it is a simple and appropriate negative reinforcement that their tiny little monkey brains can readily understand, dummy.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

They'll be at risk of physical assault in the real world. So why not celebrate it in the home too?

E: I loving love the massive superiority thing goons have going on whenever they talk about kids or teenagers. Tiny feeble minds humbled by the towering will of a (mostly) functional adult who spent :10bux: on a forum.

It's because goons know they never grew up

Strategic Tea fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Sep 1, 2014

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
give youre kid a cell phone and when they act up, break it and dont give them another for 2 years

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
just be sure that when you slam your kid into a chair and clothesline their chest so hard they end up gasping for breath that you call it a love tap and let the kid know its their fault for getting you so angry

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Strategic Tea posted:

They'll be at risk of physical assault in the real world. So why not celebrate it in the home too?

wheres the colt pearl .45s

search

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
if you have a son and he acts up, give him a jimmy tap, and he will be sure to never misbehave again

e: but then he might try it on kids at school so maybe not

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

matching grips

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

BigBoss posted:

My little niece is tough as nails and doesn't give a gently caress about being spanked but "time out" is a punishment worse than death for her. It's loving hilarious to watch her walk to the corner like it's the Bataan Death March.

that's pretty cool how she's been desensitized to violence so quickly

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Maoist Pussy posted:

Because, in the right context, it is a simple and appropriate negative reinforcement that their tiny little monkey brains can readily understand, dummy.

actually that's positive punishment, lol look at this n00b

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

420DD Butts posted:

why do you feel the need to hit small, defenseless children?

Because it's a better alternative to them running in front of cars, sticking things into electrical outlets and trying to stab themselves with any sharp thing they can get their hand on.
I'd rather have my kid be scared by a smack on the butt than not be afraid of killing himself.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Benedick Cuckold posted:

that's pretty cool how she's been desensitized to violence so quickly

that kid is a natural born killer, she's totally gonna own some brown people in the future lol

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
"Don't hit your brother! Hitting is wrong!"

*spanks child*

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
When I've been drinking I walk into the kids rooms and remind them that I can kill them while they sleep. Well, goodnight

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Its funny that a little kid will just go in "time out" when they could just say "no, fuk u dad" and continue running about

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Das Boo posted:

Because it's a better alternative to them running in front of cars, sticking things into electrical outlets and trying to stab themselves with any sharp thing they can get their hand on.
I'd rather have my kid be scared by a smack on the butt than not be afraid of killing himself.

hitting kids is the only way to change behavior - a goon

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

<likes it in the 6th grade in 1987 she gave me a kirby pucket card,

her dad isd a convicted rapist only after he killed her.

you want me to live this life thats fiune.

gently caress you all

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

is there some way we can throw circumcision talk and the ethics of abortion into this discussion

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

maybe they make a pill for it

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

ColdReaches posted:

maybe they make a pill for it

its called steel reserve

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

THS posted:

is there some way we can throw circumcision talk and the ethics of abortion into this discussion

if your 13 year old son gives u the finger, abort him

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

uG posted:

you need to beat your kid at least once so he grows up with the knowledge and fear that you might do it again. my parents failed to do this and now look at me

This kept Chris Rock from smoking tobacco.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

420DD Butts posted:

hitting kids is the only way to change behavior - a goon

You give children too much credit to make the right decisions.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

THS posted:

i like to practice invitro spanking, where I punch my pregnant wife in the stomach as hard as possible. it's not abortion, it's just tough love

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

and the holes in the walls are pre inspection requests

gently caress this ;life

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

THS posted:

- sometimes spank
- always circumcise
- usually abort

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i used to think spankins and such were wrong but looking at the current crops of younger and younger people they all seem to be just human garbage

maybe we need more physical discipline

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Das Boo posted:

agreed. the only way I can assert authority is through violence because im a giant baby that was beaten as a child

yoder00
Dec 29, 2008

by Ralp
There is a big difference between spanking to correct a child's behavior and beating your kids.

There was a big difference between my dad and my uncle. My dad spanked me four times my whole life, and my uncle would beat the poo poo out of his kids with chains. My dad had children that grew up to be successful and my uncle has meth addicts for children.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

i liked it once when i was so angry i nearly killed you, been doing the same ever since

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
how dare u spank ur child *has no children or lets their children run around the mall screaming and crying for hours brutally pwning every other person in the mall who wish u would die and not have a kid any more*

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

Its funny that a little kid will just go in "time out" when they could just say "no, fuk u dad" and continue running about

you realise most parents can actually pull enough authority to do this without even hitting anyone, right?

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Das Boo posted:

You're kind of a piece of poo poo duder

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

yoder00 posted:

There is a big difference between spanking to correct a child's behavior and beating your kids.

There was a big difference between my dad and my uncle. My dad spanked me four times my whole life, and my uncle would beat the poo poo out of his kids with chains. My dad had children that grew up to be successful and my uncle has meth addicts for children.

this is true

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
I'm going to spank my kid so hard I have a 30th trimester abortion

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
also i love the idea that hitting your kid is the proper response to them trying to stick a fork in an electrical socket. lol what a hosed up goon

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

420DD Butts posted:

also i love the idea that hitting your kid is the proper response to them trying to stick a fork in an electrical socket. lol what a hosed up goon

yes, the correct response is to let them do it, 100% serious here, i would .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

its fine im hosed up in the head expecting things.

go on your twitter account and make it seem a farce

no play this song, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK3uf5V0pDA

i' drink more

• Locked thread