Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger

Vynar posted:

half serious post. SJW are a bunch of primary middle school peoples complaining about how the world is unfair and they want to be special. Fine whatever there are problems with the world that need addressing but this tumblr hive mind has gotten so ridiculous and racist on the opposite end of the scale. All straight men should be killed, all sex is rape, you can't eat food from another culture because that is appropriation, you can't hang out with other races as a white because you are oppressing them, no interracial marriage because you are enslaving a minority, all minorities being lumped in together because this kids don't understand the world, don't invite vaguely brown people to the 4th of July because it is rude to force them to celebrate America, etc the list goes on forever. Also it is easy to make fun of their 12 million pronouns and how easily they get offended by pretty much anything. Trigger warnings had some use for people with real ptsd but now it is thrown around on just about anything.

also, FART..... Farting everywhere in the thread. Please help, so much fart

do u actually read tumblr?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strontosaurus

Bwee posted:

This isn't a funny thing to mock!

yes

it is

google THIS

Bwee posted:

This isn't a funny thing to mock!

i apologize to all of the actual transgoblins i may have inadvertently offended with my "ironic" "jest"

i am also checking my privilege right this very minute

e: yep, still there, right where i left it

beer pal

Jett posted:

i apologize to all of the actual transgoblins i may have inadvertently offended with my "ironic" "jest"

i am also checking my privilege right this very minute

e: yep, still there, right where i left it

yorue a dumbass about this kind of thing jett

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Social Justice Murderer

Stormyish

#KillAllOrcScum

Pedantra

by Lowtax
jetts pretty much a huge loving moron as usual and vynar exposes himself as complete idiot as well with his incredibly dumb generalizations about fantasy people

cruft

Why doesn't that lady in the black shirt have any arms?

cruft

cruft posted:

Whoa, I also found Sluggo!

Strontosaurus

cruft posted:

i'm hard

Pedantra

by Lowtax

youre poo poo btw strontosaurus

treasure bear

cruft posted:

stop being ableist

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cruft posted:

Where they're going, they won't need arms

deep dish peat moss

I am a Social Justice Dreadnought

Pedantra

by Lowtax
you know what i think about sjw's on tumblr? well I think [a ton of vaguely reactionary bullshit that could apply to anything but is mostly directed toward 'young people these days']

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess stupid people being tricked by trolls and getting all anal about it is all the rage now a days.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm an anal troll and now I don't feel welcome :(

Pedantra

by Lowtax
'tricked by trolls'... oookayyy.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pedantra posted:

'tricked by trolls'... oookayyy.

Well what would you call the sonichu incident?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Luvcow posted:

I'm an anal troll and now I don't feel welcome :(

#notallanaltrolls

Pedantra

by Lowtax

RulerSmack posted:

Well what would you call the sonichu incident?

im sure youre trying to say something with this but it it either makes no sense or is incredibly stupid

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

#notallanaltrolls

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665766

google THIS

pre:
 ----------------------------------------------------
|                                                    |
|   QUIZ                           NAME:  Jett       |
|   TRUE / FALSE                                     |
|   1. JOKES ABOUT CRAZY INTERNET poo poo ARE FUNNY.    |
|      [T/F]                                         |
*circles "T"*

*thinks*

*sneaks a look at pedantra's quiz*

*quickly erases and circles "F"*

Pedantra

by Lowtax
your jokes are garbage

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i think vynar's today's winner though tbh

FluffieDuckie

the day's still young :buddy:

i am he

half serious post. SJW are a bunch of primary middle school peoples complaining about how the world is unfair and they want to be special. Fine whatever there are problems with the world that need addressing but this tumblr hive mind has gotten so ridiculous and racist on the opposite end of the scale. All straight men should be killed, all sex is rape, you can't eat food from another culture because that is appropriation, you can't hang out with other races as a white because you are oppressing them, no interracial marriage because you are enslaving a minority, all minorities being lumped in together because this kids don't understand the world, don't invite vaguely brown people to the 4th of July because it is rude to force them to celebrate America, etc the list goes on forever. Also it is easy to make fun of their 12 million pronouns and how easily they get offended by pretty much anything. Trigger warnings had some use for people with real ptsd but now it is thrown around on just about anything.

i am he

The Fresh Prince posted:

do u actually read tumblr?

people who think stuff like that are only exposed to tumblr through the epic GBS mock threads.

Bwee

i am he posted:

I agree

heard u like girls

it is a man's world lol
\

treasure bear

i am the rosa parks of this all you can eat buffet

ulvir

Humans Among Us posted:

it is a man's world lol
\

I find it apt that you quoted a literal wife abuser in this thread about social justice

vapoursquid

none other
lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

heard u like girls

ulvir posted:

I find it apt that you quoted a literal wife abuser in this thread about social justice

:ssh:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I'd prefer to be a super saiya-Jin warrior

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
what is justice even? the ancient greek philosophers had many different often opposing opinions on this subject, but all were pretty vague on the issue of saying "human being" in online games

smoobles

there'll be no social justice til someone buys Bwee platinum

tao of lmao

I'm a social injustice warrior. I belittle and mock any and all attempts at making the world a better place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

I will take up arms against the goblins. Together we will make a better world for Ork kind. Dakka Dakka and such.

• Locked thread