Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

Ectral posted:

this tournament is going to tear byob apart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee

I.N.R.I posted:

did i just hit the freaking nail on the head or what :P

its just chocolate. find a new bar

ulvir

even still

smoobles

i am an olde byob rereg

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:

i dont give a gently caress about your thread

Pedantra

by Lowtax
we drove the Chill Weed Men out and only allowed cool teens and the mods hated us forsome reason

Bwee

smoobles posted:

i am an olde byob rereg

Bull poo poo

smoobles

Bwee posted:

Bull poo poo

v:shobon:v

Pro Target

At the height of Old Byob i was making 10,000 a day from my pepsico posting sponsorship

smoobles

"Pro Target posts a lot" we used to say

alnilam

No this contest is where a couple of people are going to try to stir up poo poo, while most of us have lots of fun reading good posts

E: oh that was responding to the tear byob apart thing

ulvir

Pro Target posted:

At the height of Old Byob i was making 10,000 a day from my pepsico posting sponsorship

zimbabwe dollars don't count

Bwee
realbyob had a tonne of sponsors: Pepsi, Bing, DPimpJedi. how many sponsors does this byob have? none.

Pro Target

ulvir posted:

zimbabwe dollars don't count

haha. cool joke. but heres the facts: i got rich from posting and live a life of luxury in dubai

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Pro Target posted:

haha. cool joke. but heres the facts: i got rich from posting and live a life of luxury in dubai

tao of lmao

Fart gently caress Hell 5 posted:

i dont give a gently caress about your thread

:aaaaa:

Budget Prefuse

I wasnt around for the old thing but uhhh... yeah it was probably like this. It was probably exactly the way I imagine it as a person who has no firsthand or even secondhand knowledge of it. yeah. this makes sense to me.
this guy is Care Mad.

Budget Prefuse

He's Care Mad because of FYAD.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
:iamafag:

I.N.R.I
the old byob poster is loseing it already and insuting every1 in sight because i riled him up, proving my original point 2 be right on the money, and me cool.

Budget Prefuse

no offense but you sound like a dumbass
no offense....but u sound Care Mad.

Matoi Ryuko

Hey, sexy lady!! :smoobles:

Budget Prefuse

ulvir

I.N.R.I posted:

the old byob poster is loseing it already and insuting every1 in sight because i riled him up, proving my original point 2 be right on the money, and me cool.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
stop bullying fart gently caress hell you psychopathic fucks

Salmiakki

this has been a really good weekend for byob

Pedantra

by Lowtax
my friend has been the target of numerous campaigns of harassment since he arrived. hes an honest, hard working man who has been dragged through the dirt by this community.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Budget Cop posted:

no offense....but u sound Care Mad.

God drat it. You guys are getting me so mad... I hate when FYAD guys come and personally attack me in my own forum. It's almost not fair. They are armed with such superior gifts of irony, humor, and wit , that I can never formulate a response to any of their posts. They're always 3 steps ahead... sometimes 4. I often dream of posting in FYAD, and finding acceptance there, but I am forced to flounder in inferior forums with far lower standards.

dogcrash truther
You know who was always four steps ahead? Encyclopedia Brown. That's why Bugs Meany could never put one over on him.

Pro Target

guess what./.. i edited all the durfament polls :]

Fart Fuck Hell 5

whenever someone owns me and I click their profile and they have a NEGATIVe post count, nearing one thousand... i have a visceral negative physical reaction. my stomach tightens, my pulse quickens, i begin to feel nauseous. i just wish I could feel safe. by I am hounded in all corners of this forum by elite fyad posters

smoobles

Pro Target posted:

OMG

Budget Prefuse

God drat it. You guys are getting me so mad... I hate when FYAD guys come and personally attack me in my own forum. It's almost not fair. They are armed with such superior gifts of irony, humor, and wit , that I can never formulate a response to any of their posts. They're always 3 steps ahead... sometimes 4. I often dream of posting in FYAD, and finding acceptance there, but I am forced to flounder in inferior forums with far lower standards.
wtf...did this guy just admit he thinks of byob 8.2 as his own forum?....i knew this guy loved everyone here all along. fart gently caress hell 5 has a secret heart of gold

ron color

Pro Target posted:

that seems like a lot of work even for a champion of the serbian ring

FluffieDuckie

Budget Cop posted:

wtf...did this guy just admit he thinks of byob 8.2 as his own forum?....i knew this guy loved everyone here all along. fart gently caress hell 5 has a secret heart of gold

he likes us, he really like us :love:

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Budget Cop posted:

gah... what the hell? Again the fyads put words in my mouth. they twist and contort language to suit their needs... it's beyond me to comprehend or imitate. i am at their mercy.

Budget Prefuse

this is like that moment in homestuck when the troll green joker found out that the secret hidden red joker was alive...thats right...fyad f*cking loves homestuck. we're hosed up psychos

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Budget Cop posted:

he does. its too badthis forum is bunch of feral loving animals who insist upon terrorizing him.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Budget Cop posted:

this is like that moment in homestuck when the troll green joker found out that the secret hidden red joker was alive...thats right...fyad f*cking loves homestuck. we're hosed up psychos

Ay caramba!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Fuck Hell 5

These insane fyad posts are making my head spin.

• Locked thread