Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
Reppin the 3rd-Generation-Chinese-Christian. My grandparents died fighting Mao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Who wants to join my group honoring the pioneers of open-carry?

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

DrProsek posted:

Or a Bosniak who fled during the Bosnian war. Make his name very Slavic, like Vladislav Kolar or something. From what I understand, aggressively Slavic names aren't common for religious Bosniak families, but Vlad can always be the son of liberal atheist hippies whom he despises :v:.

If your name is too aggressively Slavic, won't you get banned for being a Soviet?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Hitler was pretty fun, so I think I'm going to stay with him. Even got that sexy adolf picture for my profile

Hopefully the servers aren't too rear end that I could run two accounts

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I'll be the late 19th century anti-semite Ultraconservative.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
http://www.freedombook.com/index.html

Ah OK I didn't realize it was literally the same thing.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I don't have the freedom to see this on my phone. heil hilar

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

If your name is too aggressively Slavic, won't you get banned for being a Soviet?

drat, you're probably right. I was thinking that they'd love you because Putin is the big strong manly man that will lead the worldwide crusade against gays, liberals and brown folks, but this is probably the crowd that thinks the Cold War never ended because Moscow was not reduced to radioactive rubble.

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

:allears: It still has the Reaganbook logo in the upper left corner of the screen, but clicking it takes you to freedombook.com. So, partial credit I guess?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

seriously, can you imagine how bonkers these idiots would go if you replaced "Reagan" with "Obama"

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Who made an American business man that was incredibly proud of all the ways he was loving over his employees.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Let's see how many people I can get to sincerely agree with the 14 words. An oldie' but a goody.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Bull Runner posted:

Pretty easy quiz, just choose Reagan for the all the Hitler sounding quotes and Hitler for all the Reagan sounding quotes.

:smug:

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Visiting that with a mobile browser gives you a sign up form.

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I'm going to be a black small business owner who is really interested in participating in open carry protests.

Make sure your location is somewhere like Colorado Springs or Scranton or an even whiter area, though. There's no effect on true patriots when you hypothetically open-carry in Compton.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I am going to be Muslim Prayer Rug

(Breitbart reported that this was found on border of mexico and it turned out that it was an Adidas Jersey)

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

(Breitbart reported that this was found on border of mexico and it turned out that it was an Adidas Jersey)

:beck:

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I'm going to be a black small business owner who is really interested in participating in open carry protests.

On TPC I had a long-lived account that posted reasonable, just-right-of-center opinions ("I think we should take the high road against Obama by criticizing his failed policies, not calling his children welfare mooching devil pigs", etc) and used a photo of one of my black coworkers firing a gigantic tacticlol semiautomatic shotgun*. The amount of "gently caress you, because....Nnnnggghhh just gently caress you" I got was beautiful.

*I made sure to get his permission beforehand, he thought the idea was funny.

Wild T fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Sep 22, 2014

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Wild T posted:

On TPC I had a long-lived account that posted reasonable, just-right-of-center opinions ("I think we should take the high road against Obama by criticizing his failed policies, not calling his children welfare mooching devil pigs", etc) and used a photo of one of my black coworkers firing a gigantic tacticlol semiautomatic shotgun*. The amount of "gently caress you, because....Nnnnggghhh just gently caress you" I got was beautiful.

*I made sure to get his permission beforehand, he thought the idea was funny.

but you see, you were obviously a troll!

a black libtard troll!

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
The interesting thing I learned from having a transsexual account on TPC was that they didn't actually turn on me like I expected. Some of them did, but a lot of them seemed to have issues reconciling "Hot woman" with "has a penis". I'd actually be curious how they interacted with a FtM transsexual.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I'll be the late 19th century anti-semite Ultraconservative.
Name yourself Herbert Moon, see if a single one of them gets the reference.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

Gavrilo Princeps is a little too obvious, but Danilo Ilić, Dragutin Dimitrijević, Vojislav Tankosić, and Rade Malobabić would be good picks for Serbian names.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Reading this thread is kind of like seeing people plan their Dungeons & Dragons characters, but a hell of a lot more fun :allears:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

ZDar Fan posted:

Reading this thread is kind of like seeing people plan their Dungeons & Dragons characters, but a hell of a lot more fun :allears:
I'm gonna be a half-muslim abortion provider. They get a -5 to concealment but the +10 boost to offensiveness makes it all worthwhile.

Rutkowski
Apr 28, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY?

InequalityGodzilla posted:

I'm gonna be a half-muslim abortion provider. They get a -5 to concealment but the +10 boost to offensiveness makes it all worthwhile.

Half-muslim, half-catholic to make it extra offensive to WASPs who will attack the catholic part too, prompting catholics to lash out at them.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm thinking I might go in as H.P. Lovecraft. Old school conservative who loves space monsters and hates the Irish. I'll have to wait awhile before introducing them to my cat, friend of the family-man.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

ZDar Fan posted:

God dammit, now my planned Muslim translator calling for aggressive intervention in Africom and centcom regions seems like the actions of a giant nerd

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
I'll be a muslim living in Baja Mexico.

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!

ZDar Fan posted:

We still have the TPC character generator handy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao12bzy2JOJ1dHVzX2NnMm1xT1ZvQUVxdXpqNDV1U2c#gid=1

Edit: looks like someone locked it so you can't generate new profiles. I'll see if I can get that part fixed.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Anybody joined as Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Anybody joined as Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising?

I'm either doing this or bringing back Ibn Steven.

assalamu alaikum :))))))))))))))))))))

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I don't get this, there are probably way more Muslims in the US than in Mexico already, why do they even have to invent stuff like this for their scaremongering

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

Soft Shell Crab posted:

Let's all join as black republicans with white wives like in this Key & Peele sketch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2tLyqfJd54

This would be a lot of fun. I'd be royally pissed. Black people are not a monolith.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

ColdReaches posted:

In a relationship!

It's complicated.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Kurtofan posted:

I don't get this, there are probably way more Muslims in the US than in Mexico already, why do they even have to invent stuff like this for their scaremongering

Muslim hordes in Mexico is pretty unlikely

Everything is made of pork

I'd drive a pork car on bacon roads if I could

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

It helps if you remember that:
1. Their base goes out of its way to avoid interaction with anyone who's not like them, so they may not realize about the US's large muslim population.

2. Their base is also really, really dense. Like, "nuclear reactor shielding" levels of dense.

Actually come to think of it would a profile where I play some devout muslim guy working in a nuclear power plant be enough to freak them out or would it be unlikely that they'd think it through?

Fried Chicken posted:

God dammit, now my planned Muslim translator calling for aggressive intervention in Africom and centcom regions seems like the actions of a giant nerd
Man, you run the USPOL thread. You're already the D&D equivalent of the guy the nerds drag into the bathroom and swirly.
We're all nerds here

Sounds good and ideally you'd be able to fond some way to latino-ize Cliven Bundy's name. "Bundez?"
VVVVVVVV

InequalityGodzilla fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Sep 22, 2014

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
How about a mexican rancher who's family has been ranching in texas since before the mexican american war and hates the blm and american government.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jst0rm posted:

How about a mexican rancher who's family has been ranching in texas since before the mexican american war and hates the blm and american government.

saw him at the 7-11 with only boxers on but a cowboy hat and ranch shirt

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

I think I ought roll a blue collar hispanic Floridian who's family lived here long before it was purchased by America. Personal hero: Francisco D'Anconia.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Jst0rm posted:

You're going to have to go by some Americanized name if you want to be accepted

John Rameeress = Patriot
Juan Ramirez = Dirty Mexican

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

ElGroucho posted:

You're going to have to go by some Americanized name if you want to be accepted

John Rameeress = Patriot
Juan Ramirez = Dirty Mexican

Ramirez should be fine if you can spin it as some distant relation to the political cartoonist. Just post a bunch of his stuff and talk about how you knew him growing up.

• Locked thread