Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
yes, smoke a bowl like thr cool chill wow poopsockers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
lol at playing any game sober

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i cant think of anything sadder than ppl still playing vanilla wow like what the gently caress is even the point

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Baracula posted:

yes, smoke a bowl like thr cool chill wow poopsockers

it's the only way could I could play wow.

i would just smoke some bowls and would like listen to aphex twin as i ganked newbs in a jungle

MMO's are like literally pissing your life away

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
SECOND BOSS DOWN gently caress u vaeleastrazszsz

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Let's get weird

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

SHISHKABOB posted:

SECOND BOSS DOWN gently caress u vaeleastrazszsz

why do you keep playing wow in your bathroom?

i keep hearing someone piss in a toilet near your comp

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Glasgow Kiss posted:

why do you keep playing wow in your bathroom?

i keep hearing someone piss in a toilet near your comp

idk maybe it's me taking a drink?

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

SHISHKABOB posted:

alcohol is a diuretic

i hope you stay hydrated, op

e: pee don't count

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SHISHKABOB posted:

don't drink your pee, m8

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

don't drink your pee, m8
dont tell him how to play his class brah

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
I still get nostalgia pangs about WoW, but then I realize I wasted so many years where I could have been hitting the gym and be like 10 times swoler.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Medieval Medic posted:

I still get nostalgia pangs about WoW, but then I realize I wasted so many years where I could have been hitting the gym and be like 10 times swoler.

same

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

NiceGuy posted:

hey ill see you there!

hahaha jk what kind of people do this? seriously

WoW is where hope goes to die.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
what th ehell is world of warcraft?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
third boss DOWN gently caress YOU BROODLOARD

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my butt makes poop but my weiner makes pee and cum

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my butt sometimes makes cum but only if there was a weiner in my butt

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

ilikedirt posted:

weird mine does the opposite

should i go to a doctor?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ilikedirt posted:

same

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
when i touch my butt it feels good sonetimes it feels bad. when i poop out of my butt it feels good but then sometimes the poops too big and the poop hurts my butt and that feels bad

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
ilikedirt on strong form tonight

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

whoflungpoop posted:

lol at playing any game sober

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
this is where my weiner is its right here *points at weiner* its the pee and cum making one. its definitely not a butt thats for sure

can u imagine how weird it would be to poop from ur weiner. that sure would be strange

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
im just speaking my mind here guys about my butt. and sometimes my weiner. its about half/half weiner or butt talk here . gmfeel free to contribute ur weiner or butt experiences itt i know i am!!! thats for sure!!!!

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Are you the one playing the music?

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
plz margeball this thread

:margeball:
:margeball::margeball:
:margeball::margeball: :margeball:
:margeball::margeball:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU&t=80s

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
:margeball: :margeball:
:margeball: :margeball:
:margeball:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
we killed another boss

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
wake me up when we get to chromaggus okay

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
sometines my tummy hurts and barf comes out of it and sonetimes the barfs go out my nose

usually my nose nakes boogiers similar to how a butt makes poop. but when my tummy makes barf its like my mouth and nose are making pee

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i already got all the stuff i need from this dungeon so fyi might be dialing in the heals

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
ok everyone she's phasing get ready for margeballs.. margeballs MARGEBALLS MARGEBVALLS

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i just did a LFR raid, i put some guy on follow and spammed aoe heals now and then. this was more fun than vanilla raids

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
if u dont know what a butt is stand at a mirror and turn around. a butt is basically the top of ur legs . if u really think about it the top of youre legs is where all your poop comes out fronm.

now im gonna blow ur mind. turn around in the mirror. see tge front part yeah well thats your weiner well wheres your weiner? TOP OF YOUR LEGS. so not only do ur legs pretty much make poop. but yhey also make pee.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
dont u see what im saying here. the top of ur legs make all these things:
poip
pee
cum

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
You may be on a vanilla server, but all these HUDs aren't vanilla, they're just as close to cheating as people were allowed to get away with

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
WE ARE PLAYING WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT ILIKEDIRT

GO SUCK A BIG FAT DICK I THINK YOU ARE A BAD PoSTER AND YOUR BAD POSTING IS EXEMPLIFIED BY THE SHITTINESS OF YOUARE AVATAR IT IS REALLY lovely FYUI SO GO FUCKIN YOURSEF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

hate to say it ild but the video game playing man is right

• Locked thread