Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

hubris.height posted:

same

but it is what i do like 100% of the day that isn't work school making love or cleaning or eating so like idk what else can i identify as?

besides lover vaccuum eater worker student?

Artist. Duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewigi
Apr 20, 2004

hubris.height posted:

same

but it is what i do like 100% of the day that isn't work school making love or cleaning or eating so like idk what else can i identify as?

well I identify you as a white noise yospos retard poster so you can run witht hat

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

hubris.height posted:

same

"loving goon"

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

RZA Encryption posted:

i dunno, i play video games but no fuckin way do i ever want to be associated with gamers and their "culture". it's a diversion, not a lifestyle.

"Uuuuuuh yeah I dont like gamers or talking about game related things in the games forum and basically im a dumbass" [puts on yospos name]

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Jewigi posted:

well I identify you as a white noise yospos retard poster so you can run witht hat

congratulations you found waldo

coming to the wii u this november

e: alternatively;

Jewigi posted:

you are being presented the white noise yospos retard poster award for extraordinary white noise yospos retard posting
me:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Jewigi posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I am a Gamer.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

teh frickibg jew igy

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
J E W I G I

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

elf help book posted:

I am a Gamer.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

I am a Gamer.

And proud to be one.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
I put down "Gamer" as my ethnicity on a job application and I didn't get the job, who do I contact about this discrimination? JonTron?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

elf help book posted:

I am a Gamer.
Same, my friend, same.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

qnqnx posted:

"Uuuuuuh yeah I dont like gamers or talking about game related things in the games forum and basically im a dumbass" [puts on yospos name]

lol

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Widestancer posted:

People buy the Wii U because it's a fun system to play on with their friends

Well what if I don't have friends? Makes you think.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

:eyepop:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Level Slide posted:

Mario is your friend.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Level Slide posted:

That's what the Miiverse is for

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Jewigi posted:

I identify you as that unpleasant guy that gets told to leave every time he posts.

Jewigi
Apr 20, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

I identify you as that unpleasant guy that gets told to leave every time he posts.

better then being caught posting in YOSPOS

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Jewigi posted:

better then being caught posting in YOSPOS

lol

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

hubris.height posted:

vaccuum eater

This is what I'd go with, way more unique

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Level Slide posted:

elf help book posted:

Mario is your friend.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
So uuhh after Bayonetta 2 is released next month what is the next big game that is being released?..... Guys?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Ronnie posted:

So uuhh after Bayonetta 2 is released next month what is the next big game that is being released?..... Guys?

Smash Brothers?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker is the biggest game of the year

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Watch Dogs

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Splatoon is gonna be fun as poo poo and you can gently caress off if you think otherwise

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

I am a Gaymer.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Wii U confirmed to be the best system because it doesn't have that poo poo dragging it down.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

watch_dogs

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Ronnie posted:

http://www.nintendolife.com/wiiu/games/soon

for every one "meh" game there are like three or four badass games coming out. 2014 is the year of the wii u. and there's more good stuff right on into 2015

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

i can't wait to see how bad watch_dogs is gimped on wii u, if that port ever comes out at all lmao

i mean how could it possibly go worse than the original launch?

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

ubisoft uh-uh-uh-finds a way

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

I'm sure Watch Dogs will have all the geometry clipping and bad AI that Ubisoft fans know and love.

The Wii U version will have new and exciting ways to make people regret buying Watch Dogs. All two of them.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

some brony at ubisoft hid rainbow dash keychains in certain cars parked around the city

i wonder if they're still in the wii u version

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Wash_dogs is already confirmed to not be getting DLC

sure is great to be a #wiiUgamer

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Ronnie posted:

Apparently the consensus is Bayonetta 2 is not that good. So I think it's just smash brothers(but that's not an actual exclusive) and then way way way way down the line, Xenoblade 2.

Really Xenoblade 2 is the last hope for the Wii-U unless they make a Mario kart Sequel.

I mean Hyrule Warriors was just painfully average, Bayonetta 2 thinks it's still the year 2006, and Smash brothers is a port.

Like really project Diva accomplishes the same thing as Bayonetta but they at least try and mix it up.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Sep 25, 2014

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Like really project Diva accomplishes the same thing as Bayonetta but they at least try and mix it up.
taint reaped again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Endorph posted:

taint reaped again

Honestly both games are a series based on quick time events that just make your anime girl on the screen move.

Except one sings and the other has the worst faux british accent this side of Austin Powers.

I kind of want to go back in time and warn Squaresoft about releasing The Bouncer, tell them to replace the stupid guys with an all girl crew instead and it will sell billions since it will be ground breaking being the first game of it's type and all.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Sep 25, 2014

• Locked thread