Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

Tezzor posted:

nothing i said had anything to do with a conspiracy or even mentioned that youtube supastar. it was an observation centered in posts in this very thread, including the one i quoted right above it, which openly state that their motivation is outrage towards feminism and sjws for crimes real and imagined. if we are mentioning internetaristocrat that was also his explicit and central motivation, expressed within the first minute or two of his video. it is clear from this unassailable fact that this really had nothing to do with the non-scandal of zoe quinn or the Attacks on the Ethical Integrity of Games Journalism, and is really just a bunch of resentful white manbabies latching on to an excuse to express their belligerence towards a culture that rightfully regards them as extremely unpleasant and stupid surplus people. more interestingly is how with each passing day the katamari of young white secular conservative resentment rolls up ever more shibboleths including not just feminism but men's rights, fiat money, vapid sluts, "cultural marxism," affirmative action, big government, etc. i am excited to see where the fascist rhetoric and imagery emerging takes us

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

[culla=big red]TufFEE did nO THINg W̡RA̸NG[/read]

TheSpiritFox posted:

lol @ shitlords who use made up fantasy wolfpack social mechanics as insults.

Fansy posted:

"I totally support gamergate, I just can't pinpoint what it's about."

Thread complete. Close thread.

I have a feeling the second quote is probably genuine and has been said somewhere at some point in this mess. happy days.

I'm gonna invite the internet aristocrat and zoe quinn over to watch happy days with me. Fonzie will patch this up.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Hbomberguy posted:

Thread complete. Close thread.

I have a feeling the second quote is probably genuine and has been said somewhere at some point in this mess. happy days.

I'm gonna invite the internet aristocrat and zoe quinn over to watch happy days with me. Fonzie will patch this up.

You forgot ironically or unironically. I want my bases covered.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

BottledBodhisvata posted:

This woman's voice makes me cringe.

...she's an actual Nazi isn't she

A female nazi.

A feminazi if you will

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

TheSpiritFox posted:

You forgot ironically or unironically. I want my bases covered.

Irony is cowardice. Unirony is for the non-humorous, though. 'Faggots', if you will.

I am post-irony. Post-structure. Post-my meds.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

this is partly a push against a forceful attempt to push a brand of politics down their throats, my politics, as journalism...therefore unvaild and FASCIST. Okay.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Wow go play in fucktraffic you fedora wearing femattacking gendernormative rapeapologist garbagecock mandumpster pissbaby betalords

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Wow go play in fucktraffic you fedora-wearing femattacking gendernormative rapeapologist garbagecock mandumpster pissbaby betalords

what?

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Wow go play in fucktraffic you fedora wearing femattacking gendernormative rapeapologist garbagecock mandumpster pissbaby betalords

New favorite post :golfclap:

What, specifically, is a mandumpster?

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zs1Muw_7Lc

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

poo poo lords vs feminazis

Dec 26, 2012

garbagecock is my new band name

Dec 26, 2012

TheSpiritFox posted:

What, specifically, is a mandumpster?

a man (because men are irreparable trash ofc)

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

NutritiousSnack posted:

you, tezzor, and thespiritfox: fyad friends and anime pedophiles, post here like ten thousand times. no one wants to read your posts.
noted sjws, fyad

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Big Bang Theory is just nerd blackface. Something should be done.
#gamergate

Dec 26, 2012

noted gamergate thread posters, fyad

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Xelkelvos posted:

A female nazi.

A feminazi if you will

:eek:

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Women being the gatekeepers of sex is sexual communofascism. Men should take control once more for an open and free sexual marketplace.
#gamergate

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

The Fattest PI posted:

Women being the gatekeepers of sex is sexual communofascism. Men should take control once more for an open and free sexual marketplace.
#gamergate

What up Zergfluid

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Why do the nice guys always finish last?
#gamergate

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

HEY GAL posted:

noted sjws, fyad

"fyad friends" are something different, just fyi :)

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

/scorpian the show shows how social crippled people help america, somehow.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

NutritiousSnack posted:

this is partly a push against a forceful attempt to push a brand of politics down their throats, my politics, as journalism...therefore unvaild and FASCIST. Okay.

actually it's somewhat fascist because of its fascist imagery, rhetoric and markers such as reaction, "iron pill," the pretense of hypermasculine strength by tiny pissed-off dweebs, the dark enlightenment, leftist social change as sinister conspiracy, belligerent racism, etc. by the way thanks for honestly admitting this is your dickless resentful backlash and has nothing whatsoever to do with Corruption in Games Journalism or whatever

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Tezzor posted:

actually it's somewhat fascist because of its fascist imagery, rhetoric and markers such as reaction, "iron pill," the pretense of hypermasculine strength by tiny pissed-off dweebs, the dark enlightenment, leftist social change as sinister conspiracy, belligerent racism, etc. by the way thanks for admitting this is your dickless resentment and has nothing whatsoever to do with what you claim to be upset by

If I made this a hip hop operating system, I'd be shamed.

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

Tezzor posted:

actually it's somewhat fascist because of its fascist imagery, rhetoric and markers such as reaction, "iron pill," the pretense of hypermasculine strength by tiny pissed-off dweebs, the dark enlightenment, leftist social change as sinister conspiracy, belligerent racism, etc. by the way thanks for honestly admitting this is your dickless resentful backlash and has nothing whatsoever to do with Corruption in Games Journalism or whatever
"Erm actually sir, I think you'll find, that xoxo is a fascist rally. Because erm. People sit in chairs and look at someone?

Hold on, let me actually watch 1984 for more photoshop ideas."

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

If you sit in a chair to long, your veins in you legs with start to rebel.

You'll die sleeping.

With a puss filled abscess in your rear end.

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

freudian slip

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Why is circumcision illegal on females, but not males?
#gamergate

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Tezzor posted:

lol at the people itt who have no idea that these guys
might be a touch fascist

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
hey guys, /reich/ is nazis

shocking i know

KongMu
May 8, 2005

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
Serious question because this is one of the things that escaped me in this dumb poo poo.

Was TFYC actually found out to have shady business practices or was it more of a "they're capitalists" and that they didnt fit their narrow version of feminism. I remember somewhere someone posted some corporate documents of autobotika? was this real/verified?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Rofl did someone really cry about fyad in a gbs thread

Games immigrants are just adorable

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Hbomberguy posted:

freudian slip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfA0dJbsa9U

?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYMkl2H55Mw

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Neurolimal posted:

Rofl did someone really cry about fyad in a gbs thread

Games immigrants are just adorable

no, i misinterpreted something. that was my bad

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7t4g2eH6aw

this one

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8xqVeq5vf0

this one

selec
Sep 6, 2003

"The 'lightehment"

"Jehova Wintness"

"Cuhturuh Marxist!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1I9kAgO4HQ

leads to the same place,

a gaping maw posed to consume you, and daily tasks.

• Locked thread