Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

best game of calcio i've seen in ages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
gently caress Juve. Hope that ref enjoys his pay off, worthless twisted twat.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
If I was a Juve fan, I'd hang my head in shame. What a disgrace to humanity. Anyone that's proud of that victory should be castrated and fed his own balls

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
So much discontent, on this, our road to #33.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

calcio posted:

gently caress Juve. Hope that ref enjoys his pay off, worthless twisted twat.

The conspiracy went back in time and changed the rules to make the line part of the box and deliberate handballs against the rules, shameful cheating.

Was Morata's bullshit red card a trick to distract everyone from seeing the ref "clearly favoring" Juve? Makes you think...

e: vvvv that was clearly intended to be a pass to Vidal, should have been offside

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Oct 5, 2014

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Jesus Christ :stare:

http://gfycat.com/CheapDifferentAcornwoodpecker

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Fiorentina playing with black shorts for the first time since 1982; we've always played with full purple since. Some say it's to exorcise our bad luck, whatever the reason, it looks beautiful.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Finishing the Benfica match and then I'll join you for the viola match, I will ignore all the "rubentus" nonsense and root for you because I think we can all agree with the sentiment of "gently caress inter forever"

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Phwoar!

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Holy poo poo, the phwoar goals just keep coming. This ones the best so far I think.

OOPRCT
Jun 19, 2004
phwoar tasty goal that

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

poo poo quality but here

https://vine.co/v/OKeW2aJu175

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Goddamn, thanks for posting that.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Not mine if that was the impression, follow @ActualFutbol on twitter and get lovely vines of many goals like a minute after they happened

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Late to the party. Radio only :(

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Goddamn another tasty goal, really glad I decided to watch this!

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
tasty phwoar

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Mazzarri's a goner soon I think.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Please post it :ohdear:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Charlotte Hornets posted:

Mazzarri's a goner soon I think.

He needs to stay imo.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Soulex posted:

Please post it :ohdear:

Even worse quality and you can't see the sick way he got the space, but here's something

https://vine.co/v/OKeAvUU3drP

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Quagliarella has scored again. The change of scenery has done good for him so far.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Quagliarella has scored again. The change of scenery has done good for him so far.

This is cool and good, glad to see him doing well

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Drogadon posted:

Even worse quality and you can't see the sick way he got the space, but here's something

https://vine.co/v/OKeAvUU3drP

Amazing. I love that man!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I'm missing a hell of a game aren't I? I can't understand Italian (only radio I can find) but it sounds good. I hear Babacar a lot.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Soulex posted:

I'm missing a hell of a game aren't I? I can't understand Italian (only radio I can find) but it sounds good. I hear Babacar a lot.

Nope you aren't. Its 2 badteams.jpg, but Fiorentina is just playing smart, tight in the back and on the counters while Inter has no idea what they are doing.

I'll probably switch to River - Boca when it starts lol. Can't watch this Inter this season.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Cuadrado owns, shame he couldn't score there but Inter's defense just can't handle him.

3peat
May 6, 2010

Soulex posted:

Italian is like the easiest language in the world, if you put your mind to it you can be fluent in a month

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Italia best country best league best food best women

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
phwoar what a run

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

this is av material

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

3peat posted:

Italian is like the easiest language in the world, if you put your mind to it you can be fluent in a month

They talk sooo fast

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mans posted:

can we empty quote this?

3peat
May 6, 2010

Mans posted:

Agreed, I love it OP, and I'm feeling the call to do what millions of fellow romanians did and move there

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Nope you aren't. Its 2 badteams.jpg, but Fiorentina is just playing smart, tight in the back and on the counters while Inter has no idea what they are doing.

I'll probably switch to River - Boca when it starts lol. Can't watch this Inter this season.

Makes sense. At least Viola are scoring.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

can we empty quote this?

You'd be supporting Albanians

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

im living with two italian lse students and our house is a place of food culture women wine relaxation and great jokes. i couldn't recommend being an/living with italian(s) lad enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3peat
May 6, 2010

straight up brolic posted:

im living with two italian lse students and our house is a place of food culture women wine relaxation and great jokes. i couldn't recommend being an/living with italian(s) lad enough

I work in the shipping industry and italian ship officers are the coolest, funniest and nicest people I've ever worked with; otoh the greeks are the worst (surprisingly worse than even the russians), while the french and especially belgians are incredibly incompetent, they just don't give a gently caress; oh and the dutch are cheap assholes always out to cheat you. These have been my grossly insensitive and problematic ethnic characterizations, hope you enjoyed

• Locked thread